Bulge-watching (been caught staring?)

Guest Cumlaut

Guest Cumlaut

So, who here likes to eye up a hot bulge on a guy in public if it's visible? Or try to figure out whether a guy's packing or not? 

Earlier while waiting in line for a bus I saw this handsome, well-groomed young straight-looking white guy in a pair of dark green sweatpants. Had a couple of tats. He must have been freeballing cus there was a seriously tasty looking, fat little piece of flaccid meat dangling there.  I kept looking and I was sure it was not something in his pocket cause it was very central.

Not an eye-poppingly long one or anything but yummy to look at. I kept worrying he was gonna notice me staring and complain so I had to look as casual as possible... he was headed to the rougher side of town I wondered if he was showing off or just unaware, due to being a young, hetero dope.

Fucking awesome 30 seconds or so.............. 

Who else does this, and has anyone ever been caught staring and/or had someone complain and get in your face about it?

Edited by Cumlaut

Count me in. I'm a sucker for big bulges and am always checking out crotches.

Freeballing in sweat pants/shorts are some of my favorites indeed. But best is when the guy is unaware he's showing a big bulge (usually straight guys). Recently I was having a coffee at a café terrace when I hear two guys stopping next to me and start talking to each other. I turn my head an staring right into a guy's crotch in tight blue cycle shorts (he was with his bicycle) inches from my face. His bulge was almost obscene, showing a clear outline of his big flacid cock and balls. To say I was distracted is an understatement! 

And I love surprises on public transport, like these two ?

tubecrush gym guy.jpg

tubecrush sleeping.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3

Guest Cumlaut

hot.... but IMO, still pics can't show how fun it is to watch a nice chunky one dangling (or just, 'following' the bulge if the guy's sitting). I almost was gonna use the second one as an example, though!! never personally been that lucky on the tube. 

The other day I was on the subway with a female friend.  We were seated and there was a guy standing in front of us wearing shorts with an obvious boner.  It was right in our faces, would have been more obvious trying to avoid looking at it than staring openly.  He seemed oblivious, but I wonder if he knew he was giving us a show and secretly getting off on it.

• Like 1

Some of the "fraternity type" guys on my university campus will walk around in their basketball shorts or sweatpants and show off their meat swinging around.  And for me, as a top, it's always nice to see a hot ass outlined in those sweatpants and shorts too!

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Cumlaut said:

hot.... but IMO, still pics can't show how fun it is to watch a nice chunky one dangling (or just, 'following' the bulge if the guy's sitting). I almost was gonna use the second one as an example, though!! never personally been that lucky on the tube. 

There are plenty of bulge vids on Xtube. Not all of them are very good but some are very juicy.

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...

I stare at bulges constantly.  Especially at the gym.  For those of you that cruise, that's a good way to get some action.  Simple... stare at his big bulge, then look up to his eyes, then look back at his bulge again.  He'll try to get in your ass in no time.

Guest Upstateguy518

The gym is a great place for this. A lot of guys wear shorts or sweat pants, often times with no boxers so you can see everything.

I was checking out a guy at my local gym. He was on the machine next to me and his shorts kept riding up until I saw the tip of his cock. Sadly someone came up the stairs and he "adjusted" himself. That bastard! Lol

On 4/19/2019 at 7:03 PM, Upstateguy518 said:

The gym is a great place for this. A lot of guys wear shorts or sweat pants, often times with no boxers so you can see everything.

I was checking out a guy at my local gym. He was on the machine next to me and his shorts kept riding up until I saw the tip of his cock. Sadly someone came up the stairs and he "adjusted" himself. That bastard! Lol

Like this one?

gym shorts bulge.jpg

As I said before I usually like it when guys are unaware they are showing a big package. So hot to watch. I always check out crotches.

On the other hand there's nothing wrong with guys who ARE aware or even do it on purpose ? 

Office bulge.jpg

• Like 3

The London Underground is one of the best places to check out bulges. Love it when  guy sitting across from me falls asleep with his legs open. I've been caught a few times checking out crotches. Once it even got me a fuck. Hot, hung black guy on the tube. He woke up to see me checking out his bulge. We got off at the same station and started to talk. He ended up coming to my hotel room and fucked the hell out of me. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Upstateguy518
On 4/24/2019 at 12:47 AM, NLbear said:

Like this one?

gym shorts bulge.jpg

His shorts were a little above the knees but a very similar style. I felt like reaching over and giving him a quick stroke lol.

I watch all guys' crotches (ass too btw even though I am a bottom). But what really turns me on is seeing a guy in a suit sporting a full or half boner. There is something about sexy smart suited guys that turns me on. Don't know why really. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

On TMZ they had a story about "Janelle Monae Rocks Tiny Bikini in Cabo -- I Like That!".

Because I was not at all interested in the story I was about to switch when I spot a hot bulge on the black dude on the left. Never mind the tiny bikini...

https://www.tmz.com/photos/2019/06/20/janelle-monae-bikini-thong-booty-vacation-cabo-photos/images/2019/06/20/janelle-monae-bikini-thong-booty-vacation-cabo-photos-07-jpg

Nice Bulge.jpg

• Like 1

Only been caught a few times. Two led to the awkward 'Why the fuck are you staring at my junk' facial reaction, one was at a bar where the bartender was in some tight as fuck jeans (a little tighter than I prefer on men, honestly. Dont really like dudes in skinny jeans lol) and he was just the right height the shit sat right on the bar as he leaned forward, another was a guy walking down the street the opposite way from me one day in basketball shorts and his cock was just swinging about. The only time I went well was an older black man who used a urinal next to me when I was on a catering job in a semi-private restroom. He noticed me peeking as he whipped out his cock (literally like 10 urinals in this bathroom, its empty 99% of the time, he uses the one right next to me as he walked in) and gave a little chuckle and stroked himself twice. If I wasent paranoid about the people I was working with wandering in for some reason I definitely would have tried to get it. I feel I could have gotten it for sure.

Thankfully I am generally wearing a hat for work and can easily soak in any eye candy that I see. Get to enjoy quite a few nice bulges and slutty dressed girls at work lol. 

• Upvote 1