Bulge-watching (been caught staring?)

Guest Cumlaut

On the train to work I always see this hot muscle boy, a student I think. I can never stop watching his crotch. Almost obscene big package. Yesterday he wore very tight white jeans and the way he was sitting I could clearly see the outline of his balls and big dick. Couldn't stop staring until I noticed he was looking right at me. Gave him a weak smile. He adjusted his crotch, gave his dick a tug and then looked out of the window. I hid behind a newspaper 😉 I also always make sure I leave the train behind him so I can admire his muscle ass in those tight jeans. That boy knows he's hot and flaunts what he's got.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

On 4/18/2019 at 6:06 PM, DannyBoyCMH said:

I stare at bulges constantly.  Especially at the gym.  For those of you that cruise, that's a good way to get some action.  Simple... stare at his big bulge, then look up to his eyes, then look back at his bulge again.  He'll try to get in your ass in no time.

I may have to try that...I need a gym membership and this is the best motivation I've heard yet! Thank you @DannyBoyCMH

22 minutes ago, Pozlover1 said:

Most current  company PC non harrassment rules usually include a time limit you can absent mindedly stare in someone’s direction before it becomes harassment. Like seven seconds. 

That’s absurd. You can’t time yourself doing something absent-mindedly without your mind being on what you were doing. And besides, setting a negative time limit for staring also establishes a positive allotment:

”Hey, don’t get up yet - I’m ogling your cock through your jeans and my seven seconds isn’t up yet. Could you turn sideways a little?”

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

That’s absurd. You can’t time yourself doing something absent-mindedly without your mind being on what you were doing. And besides, setting a negative time limit for staring also establishes a positive allotment:

”Hey, don’t get up yet - I’m ogling your cock through your jeans and my seven seconds isn’t up yet. Could you turn sideways a little?”

Most PC rules ARE bullshit. A co-worker’s previous job was at the Board of Education. Those bitches get you fired for a GLANCE. One night after a hard job I was walking back to turn in the paperwork. I reminded a co worker about his shirt tail (this company was retarded. I know dealing with oils, grinding, etc you LEAVE IT OUT...) Anyway the talk turned to guns and concealing them and I quickly changed the subject to a different company’s hiring cute guys (I was very out) This MF turned me in said I was flirting with him. Anyway they transferred us away from each other. During the investigation process I never broke our confidence that he was a felon. He got fired for something else in a few weeks anyway LOL

Edited by Pozlover1

7 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Did it have eyeholes cut in it?

I wish 😉 

Watching his big bulging crotch is my daily pleasure. AND (I have a thing for hot asses too) those two perfect globes in his tight jeans when he leaves the train...

Men have been checking out other men's crotches/baskets/bulges since we were wearing animal hides & loincloths.  It's a natural part of our makeup.  I don't really even try to hide it.  One time, in a supermarket, I saw a cowboy with a big hard solid beer-belly & a HUGE crotch-bulge --- his basket was bigger than a giant grapefruit.  I met him in the condiments aisle & in the pasta aisle & in a few other aisles.  He figured out quickly that I was "stalking" him, & he absolutely refused to make eye-contact.  This bulge of his was perfectly phenomenal & he had to be showing off his magnificent bulge intentionally.  I love being a man, & I know he loves being a giant-crotch-bulge man too!

• Like 1

I love seeing black guys walking down the street wearing shorts or basketball shorts that show it all. Love to see them swinging back and forth as they walk, and I often try to catch a good glimpse and let them catch me but I'm careful not to look too long because some of them get angry. I've only had one guy ask me if I liked what I saw and when I said yes, he said I need a closer inspection so I followed him back to his car and sucked him off. Wish it would happen more often.

I got caught out quite a few times. Dependant on circumstance I will brazen it out.

One of the times A bulge blowing bloke ssid " What the Fuck are you looking at?'

I was cool and replied," didnt we go to the same school?, sorry if you are offended, just trying to place you. He instantly became embarressed lol.

2nd one wearing wedding ring asked what I was staring at???? I simply said I would love to suck your cock. He looked at me in disbelief, called me a faggot, Queer etc and went. I was walking down the sidewalk, when  van pulled over and said " want a lift cunt" 

I got into van, it was him lol, i ended up sucking him, swallowing his cum and eating his arse out in back if his van. He said it was thr first time for him lol. Maybe it was. Sometimes need to take a chance.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I've been a 'crotch watcher' since I was able to "look one in the eye".  I am pretty sure that I all but went into a 'trance' when a thick, bulging crotch came into my view....  As a matter of fact, YES... I would get caught a majority of the time.  The anxious/fear induced RUSH of getting 'caught looking' slowly turned into a sense of fearlessness ~ "What IF some handsome dark haired guy with a BIG bulge caught me looking?  I quickly learned that 'Mr. Big Bulge' would realize that this kid was 'crotching' him... The tables seemed to turn when I realized that I had all but lost that  fear of getting caught … I do admit, I felt sense of "power"...  Instead of me … freakin' out getting caught …  Out of the corner of my eye {focused on Crotch} I sensed he saw me looking, I would immediately look  Him right in the eye as of tp say "Yeah, I was staring... at what is OBVIOUSLY an eye catcher."  With the onset of puberty, my behavior became all but predatory... 😕

• Like 1