Poppers?

funpiggy1

10 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

A special note to Tops: Please quit using poppers. Poppers expand the blood vessels, which gives the head rush and momentarily aids erection... but then they also relax the body’s smooth muscle tissue, includung the bundle that constricts to keep blood in your cock and make your erection possible.  Once that relaxes, there is nothing you - or a bottom - can do to rescue your hardon until the effect wears off. I’m getting tired of watching Tops line themselves up behind my ass and then take three or four deep hits of poppers, and suddenly they’re trying to fuck me with a noodle. Just... stop the madness. I’m begging, here.

How do these guys not notice this themselves??!?  I have seen it, too.  Granted, it means that I end up fucking those tops, too....but it is ridiculous. 

If I ever use poppers, it's only after I've shot--and I've settled down to felching my load (mixed with the other loads) my boy of the moment has taken for me to eat out of him.

• Like 1

Guest chill4thrill

I enjoy the aroma of liquid gold.  Although there are some other great suggestions here.  Tip to save and prevent waste.  Dab a cotton ball, (DAB - not soak through and waste the damn bottle), place in another container, empty soda bottle, etc etc...store remaining bottle in the freezer.  I can't count how many bottles I've wasted over the years by not doing this sooner.

liquid_gold_poppers.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 9/7/2018 at 11:15 AM, Loveitraw said:

I’ve always loved Amsterdam Gold and if I can’t get those then Berlin XXX.  Readily available here in UK as things stand.  Can’t answer how easily you can find them Stateside.

Berlin xxx is my favourite by a long way, quite strong though. Bears Own quite good too.

• Upvote 1