Lost in the Dark

On 9/18/2018 at 10:09 AM, Loveitraw said:

..."We'll be seeing you around here before long."

#Loveitraw MARVELLOUS STORY..... and so well written and put together ... 

all of us who remember those wonderful times in sleazy filthy public toilets can relate to your story.... 

How many nights have I spent in those sleazy , stinking places, in the darkness of filth - loving every minute of it and all those anonymous men  and their loads ... non refused - how happy one left when the daylight broke ...dripping with cummmmmmm and reeking of all those men one had satisfied.... 

I miss those old filthy toilets !!!!

Please continue this story ... our hero will be back and needs more adventures...  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, FFun2BB said:

#Loveitraw MARVELLOUS STORY..... and so well written and put together ... 

all of us who remember those wonderful times in sleazy filthy public toilets can relate to your story.... 

How many nights have I spent in those sleazy , stinking places, in the darkness of filth - loving every minute of it and all those anonymous men  and their loads ... non refused - how happy one left when the daylight broke ...dripping with cummmmmmm and reeking of all those men one had satisfied.... 

I miss those old filthy toilets !!!!

Please continue this story ... our hero will be back and needs more adventures...  

Thanks for that.  I may revisit when I have some more time, and possibly inspiration.  (Not that I’m saying this is auto-biographical 😉)

• 1 year later...