Pre lubes asses in dark rooms

Davidc

Heck ya prelube with anal shooter deep as you can before I do  anon dark room sex ?It makes the fuk better when the ram in and unload and  I agree after the first load you pretty much are wet and ready gor all the cocks the rest of the night

• Upvote 1

The very fist time i was in a dark room, I'd gotten sucked really good right before I walked in so I was rock hard.  In almost no time I felt another mouth on me, it was so warm and wet and deep.  Then after a few seconds I realized that it wasn't a mouth at all, but a sloppy, prelubed ass.  I also figured out pretty quickly who the guy was, and he wasn't someone I would have normally fooled around with, but it was a dark room so fuck it.  I let him ride my pole as long as he wanted and really enjoyed that warm wet hole.

• Upvote 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

If i'm going to an ABS, sex club or bathhouse I usually prelube. I want cock in my ass and don't want to get caught out where neither of us has lube. I usually bring some with me. Gets me super horny when I feel a dude's ass and it's already either lubed or has cum in it...know they're a fucking whore like me.

Guest Memphian

There is this monthly sex party here at a big venue.  Lots of play spaces, a sling, a fuck bench in a box, glory hole maze, etc.

I was there a week ago in nothing but a jock hoping to get fucked.  Some guy pulled me into this dark room.  There were at least a dozen or more guys in there and it was so dark I couldn't see shit.  I couldn't tell who was doing what to who.  I guess that is a "dark room" scene like the OP is talking about.  I didn't know that was a thing. 

I wound up getting out of there but I will try it again if I can get fucked in there.  I've been fucked by anon guys lots of times but never where I couldn't see them.  (Except for one time in that fuck box.)

I always whack some lube in my manhole before I enter a dark room - not too much though - just enough for the first cock to go straight in - from then on seed is the best lube and after a couple of loads I get nice and gaping and frothy.

• Like 1

Went to Steamworks for the lights out party. My hole has been very well worked over the last year or so since I became poz, thru fisting and other huge toy play, plus dp and just general being a cock loving cumdump. Put a huge globe of lube on my hole and inside, went in the dark room and bent over. Left 3 hours later with 22 loads, never saw one of them. Love spreading my strain through my loose gaping hole

When I go out to the ABS or Baths, always pre-lube up and usually there is always a few that like to check things out in the sauna or the darker areas of the club. Usually when the guy (s) find my arse lubed, it turns them on and lets them know I'm ready and a receiver/catcher, and from then on, it's game on!!