Whored Out At Slammer 9/8

Guest malesubpig

Guest malesubpig

A hot buddy of mine wants to whore me out at Slammer tonight. He wants to train my slutty hole to take multiple loads. And I say, Yes Sir!

He says I should be getting a minimum of 6 loads without spilling but I think we can do better than that. So lets aim for more gents.

Will be at Slammer at 10pm rotating between a sling and the bench. Will be in a harness, jock, and military boots. Come by and load me up. My hole will be hungry and no loads ref used.

IMG_5496 copy.jpeg

IMG_4896 copy.JPG

unnamed copy.jpg

IMG_3870 copy.jpeg

Guest faggot hole

i always feel a special respect for fuck buds who whore me out.   i view it as a sign of respect for my skills, the quality of the fuck or blow job that i give, and i view it as a sign that my fuck bud whoring me out is kind of showing me off.  i know that it give my fuck bud a sense of power to be able to do that, and as a faggot, i understand that i am just in a different (and inferior) social class than He is or than any of the guys who are using me.

Guest malesubpig

Well put! I have nothing but admiration for my Bud/Sir and his dominant, yet passionate, side over me. My main importance is always to please him and follow his order. Nothing makes me happier or hornier to see him using me or making men line up to use my hole while he watches. He’s amazing and I’m very lucky. 

• 2 months later...

Hey buddy, great posting.  Am wired just like you.  After suppressing my inner pig for too long, have finally set it free to root around for cocks.  Went to Slammer yesterday afternoon but it was lame, not busy enough yet.  Would love if you could put me in touch with your Bud/Sir and see if he can use me like you.  Also trying to contact Master Jerry on BBRT but can't remember his exact screenname.  Can you help.  Thanks bud.  Oink!