Why do I crave it?

TimmyB

Hey all- this is my first post, though I have been wanting to put something up here for a VERY LONG time-  I am a 44 year-old, divorced man with 2 kids who has been fascinated with man-sex and even more drawn to the idea of being POZZED up by a hot older TOP- I have serious DADDY issues that  I do not want to discuss here- but can someone tell me WHY a perfectly sane man who has barely had sex with men in the past 20 years would get an UN-controllable hard-on when I see the word P-O-Z of H-I-V in a guy's profile? 

How sick am I? And IF I'm not all that strange- how do I screw up the courage to do more than sneak around bookstores and look for anon cocks to suck?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Guest Upstateguy518

I think it's just the taboo behind it that appeals to you but it's not something you should take lightly. And honestly, just throw yourself into it. Lube yourself up, Go to a bathhouse and fuck away. I was nervous like that too but once I decided to just go for broke, I got over it. 

All three of the bottoms SIR 'helped' find the answer to that question thanked SIR when they came back with their "+" test results- and one of them, 2 years later had confessed to SIR that the only regret was that they had not followed their hungers and dark desires earlier- but every person is different and maybe hearing or talking to other bottoms who were in your position to find out what they felt and experienced....thew bond between a POZ-TOP and his boy is so unique and powerful.

• Like 3

On 9/8/2018 at 2:17 PM, TimmyB said:

Hey all- this is my first post, though I have been wanting to put something up here for a VERY LONG time-  I am a 44 year-old, divorced man with 2 kids who has been fascinated with man-sex and even more drawn to the idea of being POZZED up by a hot older TOP- I have serious DADDY issues that  I do not want to discuss here- but can someone tell me WHY a perfectly sane man who has barely had sex with men in the past 20 years would get an UN-controllable hard-on when I see the word P-O-Z of H-I-V in a guy's profile? 

How sick am I? And IF I'm not all that strange- how do I screw up the courage to do more than sneak around bookstores and look for anon cocks to suck?

Well, as for my and others thinking, you are not sick, even though there are those that would differ and say you and the rest of us are.  Those types have just not been involved or had the experiences that some of us have had that have brought us to this type of desires and thinking. Hell, I'm still not clear on what brought me out and into the desires and thinking about the whole thing, but it is real and undeniable and even though still having some issues and apprehensions, am knowing it's what I desire and eventually will happen. I've even been having thoughts of seeking out a known poz and toxic breeder to allow converting me.

I'm sure you are very much like the rest of us here and the longer you are here and the longer you think and fantasize about it, the stronger the urges will grow until finally you will do as posted before here, will just say the hell with it, and go out and get involved and go for it. It's a process and is a bit different for each guy to come up to the courage of letting go and taking the chances, but in the end basically comes down to being all the same, it's the thrill and adventure of being involved with the unknown and risks and eventually the end of the game and it's outcome and the journey that eventually got you there.

Guest AmbertheTG75

The first time i ever let a guy fuck me was on my 21st birthday. He was 49 and had an 8.5 cut cock. He fucked me bare and I was hooked. I went back and forth with condoms but I always loved that feeling of hot cum blown in my hole. I can admit I've been chasing since late last year I have fucked exclusively bareback. If a guy wants to use a rubber I won't let him fuck me. Hooked up with a hot poz top earlier in the summer and he fucked my brains out and left my asspussy leaking cum. I took an ora quick home test that said I was poz but then got a test at my clinic and it said I was neg. I'm still letting poz guys use me. 

Edited by AmbertheTG75

Guest AmbertheTG75
5 minutes ago, PAcock1980 said:

Wow crazy. Usually those test are very accurate. I took a oral quick test and it came up positive. A few weeks later touch a 4th generation test and it confirmed the oral quick. 

Yeah I know they're usually very accurate. The second line was kinda faint but it was there. But ever since the beginning of the year I've been taking all bareback I know it's just a matter of time before I get my faggot ass knocked up. 

23 minutes ago, AmbertheCD86 said:

The first time i ever let a guy fuck me was on my 21st birthday. He was 49 and had an 8.5 cut cock. He fucked me bare and I was hooked. I went back and forth with condoms but I always loved that feeling of hot cum blown in my hole. I can admit I've been chasing since late last year I have fucked exclusively bareback. If a guy wants to use a rubber I won't let him fuck me. Hooked up with a hot poz top earlier in the summer and he fucked my brains out and left my asspussy leaking cum. I took an ora quick home test that said I was poz but then got a test at my clinic and it said I was neg. I'm still letting poz guys use me. 

Used by someone untrained (consumer) the Ora-quick home oral test has a high incidence of false positives due to improper swabbing. 

• Like 1

Guest AmbertheTG75
2 minutes ago, fillmyholeftl said:

Used by someone untrained (consumer) the Ora-quick home oral test has a high incidence of false positives due to improper swabbing. 

That's exactly what happend I think. Have to admit though I got horny as fuck when I seen those 2 lines hehe

Guest BBBoyfromTN
21 hours ago, fillmyholeftl said:

Fuck...now I’m wondering if I’ve goofed the ones I’ve done. Never bothered to get properly tested and just assumed I’m poz. That’d fuck my world if it turned out I’m neg.