Why do I crave it?

TimmyB

that is my point- AFTER the first time you submit and let a man whose cock is drippin POZ- take you to that place of submission and lust that you have dreamed of for so long- one raw cock will not be enough- the pain and hunger will only multiply- your need will only deepen and your life will be ruled by finding the next POZ-cock.........

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

On 9/15/2018 at 10:06 PM, AmbertheCD86 said:

Yeah I know they're usually very accurate. The second line was kinda faint but it was there. But ever since the beginning of the year I've been taking all bareback I know it's just a matter of time before I get my faggot ass knocked up. 

For the last 5 years I was only using oraquick tests. followed all the directions completely and got false negatives. Had an actual blood test can guess what??? I'm poz and based on my numbers have been for at least 5 years.  go see your Dr. or health dept for accurate testing

On 9/16/2018 at 5:01 PM, BBBoyfromTN said:

Fuck...now I’m wondering if I’ve goofed the ones I’ve done. Never bothered to get properly tested and just assumed I’m poz. That’d fuck my world if it turned out I’m neg.

With two test showing positive. The Ora quick test is 95% accurate. Don’t think u need to worry about being negative 

On 9/19/2018 at 9:28 AM, HardaddyMA said:

that is my point- AFTER the first time you submit and let a man whose cock is drippin POZ- take you to that place of submission and lust that you have dreamed of for so long- one raw cock will not be enough- the pain and hunger will only multiply- your need will only deepen and your life will be ruled by finding the next POZ-cock.........

Yes u are very right.  Only difference is that my top breeder daddy that took my virginity and pozzed stealthed me is still the same one that I get bred by.   He has this mental and body control over me that I've become very very submissive to him.   I was 19 at the time now im 34.   

• Like 1

On 9/8/2018 at 3:17 PM, TimmyB said:

Hey all- this is my first post, though I have been wanting to put something up here for a VERY LONG time-  I am a 44 year-old, divorced man with 2 kids who has been fascinated with man-sex and even more drawn to the idea of being POZZED up by a hot older TOP- I have serious DADDY issues that  I do not want to discuss here- but can someone tell me WHY a perfectly sane man who has barely had sex with men in the past 20 years would get an UN-controllable hard-on when I see the word P-O-Z of H-I-V in a guy's profile? 

How sick am I? And IF I'm not all that strange- how do I screw up the courage to do more than sneak around bookstores and look for anon cocks to suck?

You are not alone in being turned on by POZ and HIV. I too find it to be a MAJOR turn-on. I posted a story in the fiction section I think I called Seeking a Pozitive Attitude. It is quite long but I posted it in pieces. The first few parts may help you understand your desires as it truthfully describes my path from thinking it was sick and crazy to being majorly turned on by it. It turns me on so much that I fantasize about it all the time and am having an extremely difficult time keeping it as a fantasy. 

The only thing that has kept me from letting go and taking any and all loads, especially POZ ones, is I don't know how I could tell my wife (I am bi, but she doesn't know) that I have HIV without it ruining my marriage. And I don't want to mess that up as it is a great one and we live a quite pleasing lifestyle. It is just as I get older my sexual urges are much more into men. And as time goes on my fantasies get more and more intense and when I do have the opportunity to hook up with guys I find I take more and more risks. Twice I have done the oral swab tests a couple of months after risky play. I am still Negative as far as I know, but I am afraid (only because of how it may affect my marriage) that eventually the fantasies and resulting primal urge will grow to the point I can no longer control them and I will get knocked up.

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 7:01 PM, BBBoyfromTN said:

Fuck...now I’m wondering if I’ve goofed the ones I’ve done. Never bothered to get properly tested and just assumed I’m poz. That’d fuck my world if it turned out I’m neg.

Actually, there's a bright side to this if you should discover you are neg. You can still go out and do it all over again. Experience the thrill of the chase, and the rare opportunity to get after it again. If you want something enough, you'll find it.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I have read many stories about chasing ,and finding some very horny . I dont know what it is but i just love the feeling that there are guys like me that are turned on by the thought of being engaging in being pozzed by a guy . That feeling is so nice ,to be as others have said to be free and enjoy being with same cock friends ,i find that the ultimate turn on and i would hope other guys understand that feeling . If any guys close to me are same ,contact me . Im in aust ,sth aust .text me /0428590000

• Like 1

Guest mspsubmale
On 9/21/2018 at 8:17 AM, davescott1125 said:

You are not alone in being turned on by POZ and HIV. I too find it to be a MAJOR turn-on. I posted a story in the fiction section I think I called Seeking a Pozitive Attitude. It is quite long but I posted it in pieces. The first few parts may help you understand your desires as it truthfully describes my path from thinking it was sick and crazy to being majorly turned on by it. It turns me on so much that I fantasize about it all the time and am having an extremely difficult time keeping it as a fantasy. 

The only thing that has kept me from letting go and taking any and all loads, especially POZ ones, is I don't know how I could tell my wife (I am bi, but she doesn't know) that I have HIV without it ruining my marriage. And I don't want to mess that up as it is a great one and we live a quite pleasing lifestyle. It is just as I get older my sexual urges are much more into men. And as time goes on my fantasies get more and more intense and when I do have the opportunity to hook up with guys I find I take more and more risks. Twice I have done the oral swab tests a couple of months after risky play. I am still Negative as far as I know, but I am afraid (only because of how it may affect my marriage) that eventually the fantasies and resulting primal urge will grow to the point I can no longer control them and I will get knocked up.

this also pretty well describes my feelings as well.  have been here for some time, reading (and printing for later reading) various stories about chasing and eventually being converted from neg to poz.  it has been as you have described:  a major, MAJOR turn-on to imagine myself as the bottom in these stories.  

also married, and like you, she has no idea of my need to bottom for dominant top men.  haven't been with anyone for some time now, but just received a message from another member here who has evidently followup some of my comments, and has offered to make the fantasy a reality, if i was truly interested.  as you might guess, i have sent a reply saying i am interested in meeting and seeing what happens.  if this goes to an actual, get naked and let's get serious meeting, i will in all likelihood, follow through and take his poz cock in my ass, bareback and unprotected (no PReP, no condom). 

there is a story here, 'What I Have Decided," that also paints a picture of exactly how i feel and how i would want the meeting to happen.

and i have been through so many thought processes, of the bad things that might result, but also of the final release of this fantasy of so long.

On 9/19/2018 at 7:28 AM, HardaddyMA said:

Can’t wait!