Finding Tops in my area? North Bay San Francisco

Firstly, guys who strictly top aren't all that common. You might be better off trying to find someone versatile who may prefer being dominant or is fine with either role. In these cases, you're going to have to be the top every so often. I remember seeing a post here or in a yahoo group from some guy in L.A. who said he'd be fine with being a bottom only if he could get away with it. If you cannot even imagine fucking a hole, try personal ads or going to a bathhouse. I was born too late to come out during the era when guys wore handkerchiefs in their back pockets that indicated what they were into and which position they enjoyed. Too bad that trend never returned. 

How old are you? I didn't meet too many confirmed tops in my youth but they're out there. Keep trying and good luck.

That's cool - thanks for your comment man. I'm 42 and I service several tops in my area weekly. I've been lucky and most of these guys like it a certain way so they push me to my limits and beyond. They all tell me I'm their best cock sucker the way I push it down my throat and take time with it. Some of them fuck me, some will walk in and Fuck me with my face down into the bed until the cum in my hole, then they leave. Others, we have good conversation until I'm on there dick and they're calling me bitch, pussy, or whatever turns them on. I'm into it. I like all of it. Love the feeling of a cock in my ass for as long as they want and I'll take a load in my mouth or in my hole. I think I get more sex than most people despite being a big masc dude with a belly. Fact is - I'm almost always up for it. I think give me a chance - even if I'm not on your preferred menu of slim, or small, I'm creative, intelligent, and am infatuated with pleasuring a guy no matter how twisted he might seem to be. Gets me hard. 

I used to live close to Santa Rosa (in Rohnert Park).  This was almost 20 years ago.  There is not much of a gay community there but I did have a regular fuck buddy that I met while going to the junior college there.  I miss those days.  Now I'm in San Jose and I can't find any guys who are serious about meeting.  

Where are you looking and what's your approach? There are tons of guys everywhere looking. Now especially with all of the apps avail. I went over to suck a bbc guy off on Sunday, showed up, he had a buddy there and they took turns fucking me / spit roasting me for 3 hours. It was Fucking Amazing- I loved every second of it and can't wait to do it again.