Finally barebacked by my Amsterdam regular fuck buddy

I've got a regular fuck buddy in Amsterdam who's been fucking me for nearly a year. He's almost half my age, buff as hell, handsome, funny, passionate and one hell of a horny top. The only negative is that he's insisted on using condoms to fuck me. He can cum twice and sometimes 3 times when we meet to fuck. While I would normally turn down a condom fuck. This guy is such an amazing top that I've been willing to have him use a condom, rather than do without his cock in my ass.  He's told me that he's never fucked raw and doesn't intend to.  He's bi and has a longtime girlfriend. But claims they have a less than satisfying sex life. 
Anyway, we met last week for our usual fuck session. He's very vocal, very passionate and extremely sexual. Though he's told me that he rarely likes to kiss men, he and I usually start out with a passionate makeout session on  his sofa. Then we strip each other and take it to the bedroom. He's always rock hard the moment I begin to kiss him. And he's leaking precum like crazy by the time I begin to suck his 7" cock. Unlike most Dutch guys, he cut. 
I'll then move to sucking on his balls as he groans and lifts his legs for me to go to his asshole. He's going crazy by the time I eat his ass. He'll flip onto his knees so that I can get my tongue deeper up into his hole. This always makes him so horny that he's now ready to fuck. He'll tell me to get on my knees. He'll usually rub his raw cock against my hole. Getting me so fuckin' horny for his cock to slide up into me raw. He's even stick his raw cockhead into me a few times. But he always insists on condoming up before he'll slide all the way up into me. 
This past week, instead of me coming to his flat, he came to my hotel room. Our fuck session is going about as usual. He's finally got me on my knees, he's kneeling behind me, rubbing his raw cockhead against my hole. Spitting on my hole and jabbing his raw cockhead in and out of my hole. Finally he asks me for a condom. 
"Sorry. I don't have any condoms", I reply to him. Actually, I did have some condoms in my suitcase. But, I wasn't about to offer them unless I absolutely had to. lol.
"What? No condoms? Oh, fuck", he groans. Yet he's so horny, I don't think he can stand it any longer.
Without saying anything more, he spits more onto my hole and slides up into me raw. 
He's groaning and moaning and slamming deep into me. While he normally takes 20 to 30 minutes to cum while he fucks me. 
This time he was fucking me like a wild animal. He slammed into me for only 5 minutes before he finally let out a growl and yelled, "Oh, fuck! I can't hold it! I'm gonna cum!"
He slammed deep into me and shook in orgasm as he filled my hole with his load. Once he came he continued to fuck and once again came in just a couple of more minute of fucking. 
I'm hoping he'll not want to go back to condoms after this fuck. But, we'll see what happens at our fuck session next week.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 9

Very horny story - I loved reading it

Over the years I've often been surprised just how many "safe only" guys will fuck bare in the end - especially if they are horny and they think the alternative is missing out on a fuck.  

Glad you finally got his cum inside you.  I think lukeboybare is right - he wont go back to condoms now

• Upvote 1