Sucking dick with herpes.

CatWithoutAGrin

I'm a bottom with oral HSV1. I love to suck cock and make men cum in my mouth, but I don't hide my condition and so I get few takers.

I've advertised to find a top who has HSV genitally, figuring that it would be a good match if we both had the same thing and couldn't catch it from each other. But I seem to have trouble setting up even something as simple as this. Any idea why?

Just like Poz 4 Poz , Best if both have.  Have had a handful of STDs (gono syph chlamydia). But all curable. Personally Shy away from just treatable & transmittable. Appreciate honesty. Just because someone has something doesn’t exclude them. Usually something we can still do together. But prefer it to be my choice. There was one guy that had open sores all over his slab of meet on time. I wanted to lick it so bad and have it inside me but chickened out. Few months later he had healed up and I did get skull fucked. Fucked repeatedly by him. Expected to get it but didn’t. Guessing it has to be an active outbreak but may be wrong and just got lucky. Just as the many toxic poz loads I took but didn’t convert with. 

Just keep trying. Eventually you will find compatible 

Edited by BearOKC69_Poz

• 4 weeks later...

I did 69 with a cute boy who knew I have herpes but I had no visible outbreaks. This was before Acyclovir. He held my cum in his mouth while I took forever to get him to cum and it wasn’t much. 

The next time I saw him he had a bad outbreak all across his bottom lip. We kissed and kissed as usual and then I fucked him. I never got an outbreak on my lip or on my dick from that. I fucked him repeatedly with no ill effects for anout a month or two off and on. He fucked me once and had to tell ne he was cumming, I never felt it. One time he said he wanted to be my sex slave so I started skull fucking him and was about to cum but he stopped me. he did not want me to cum in his mouth. 

6 hours ago, Pozlover1 said:

I did 69 with a cute boy who knew I have herpes but I had no visible outbreaks. This was before Acyclovir. He held my cum in his mouth while I took forever to get him to cum and it wasn’t much. 

The next time I saw him he had a bad outbreak all across his bottom lip. We kissed and kissed as usual and then I fucked him. I never got an outbreak on my lip or on my dick from that. I fucked him repeatedly with no ill effects for anout a month or two off and on. He fucked me once and had to tell ne he was cumming, I never felt it. One time he said he wanted to be my sex slave so I started skull fucking him and was about to cum but he stopped me. he did not want me to cum in his mouth. 

Oh Fuck Yes !  Totally agree with you - I would do the same - Fucking him repeatedly - fucking Hot and doing it - Skull fucking - Damn it - take charged - multi loads - fucking Deep !   :)