Used My Ass to Convince a Top to Fuck Me Raw

jimmsmatt222

I've been on a dry spell as of late.  It's been frustrating, but each time I've had free time I've also found it virtually impossible to find someone to fuck me, so I was excited when  I finally got a top to come over.  I've played with him a few times and found he always gives a good fuck.  This time, however, he said he would fuck me with a condom.  I agreed as I really, really needed a cock.

Ass-up, I awaited his arrival on my enclosed porch.  Arriving, he stood behind me, rubbed his cock head against my hole, slipping it in a few times, deliberately teasing me as he knew I wanted it raw.  I heard the cellophane of the condom wrapper rip as he prepared to slip it on his cock, but really needing to get fucked, but also really wanting it raw, I took that golden opportunity - while his dick was still on my hole - to my ass onto his dick and started fucking myself on his cock before he could ruin the experience with a condom. 

He must've liked it good enough because he forgot about the condom and kept fucking me nice and deep for about 20 minutes before he finally bred me. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5