Black Pozzed

I was really horny and cruising Claigslist one day. I'd just recently started taking anon loads and getting fucked without asking guys their hiv status. I was resigned to the certainty that sooner or later I'd get pozzed. To be honest, it made my dick hard thinking about taking poz cum, although I told myself I didn't want to get infected.

I saw an advertisement I'd seen before that I'd always thought was hot. It was from a poz black top who only fucked bareback, and who wanted poz-friendly bottoms. I'd never answered it because I hadn't been willing to take a load from a poz guy. That had changed: not only was I willing, I was eager to take a charged load, especially from a lovely big, black cock like the one in the ad. He was a bit thuggish looking with a long thick cock that turned up abruptly toward the end; things that all made my dick throb.

After a short exchange of emails I went over to his place, which was a run-down apartment in a rough neighborhood. I had video two cameras and tripods with me; he'd said it was ok to video the fuck as long as he got a copy. I was really nervous as I walked up to his door; was I really going to take a charged load from a black thug?

He was even more thuggish looking than he looked in his on-line photographs, and I was really turned on. I set the cameras up, one with a side view and slightly above and one from the rear, level with where my ass would be. I hoped it would capture a good view of his cock in me and his cum running out of me after he bred me.

He told me to strip and get on my knees. I complied and he stuck his crotch in my face. "Chew on my dick, bitch." I raised my hands to unbutton his pants and he knocked them away. "No hands, faggot! Work my cock with your pussy-ass mouth and get me hard." I moaned and mouthed the bulge in his pants. This was even better than my fantasies! He grabbed my head as mashed my lips against his cock. "Chew on it, you white pussy boy!"

I was afraid I was going to cum in my drawers if he kept this up. His pants were spotted with my saliva and his precum. His cock had grown and was slightly hard. "Use your hands. Take my cock out." I frantically pulled his fly open with trembling hands, pulled his drawers down and saw one of the most beautiful cocks I've ever seen: it was long, thick, jet black. It was even uncut! I was in heaven. I took the head in my hand and stuck my tongue in the foreskin, which was dripping precum. I bathed the head of his cock with my tongue, lapping up copious juice. His cock had a strong taste, like he hadn't bathed or washed it in several days. There was no actual cheese, but it was the strongest tasting cock I could remember sucking. The lovely thing swelled under my attentions and the head emerged from the foreskin. "Suck my nigger dick, faggot. I bet you're a fucking bugchaser aren't you?"

I nodded without letting his cock out of my mouth. He was almost fully erect and that upward curve was becoming more pronounced. "You sick fucking queer! You're going to get what you want tonight. When I let you walk out that door you're going to be one infected dicksucker. I'm going to tear that pussy of yours up and fill you with my poison cum." I moaned, this was what I wanted! I was going to get fucked and infected tonight! This was the first time I'd admitted to myself I wanted to get infected.

He grabbed my head again and fucked his dick into my mouth to the root. He had to be eight inches long and that curve in the last two or three inches slammed into my throat. I gagged but managed not to throw up. "Cover my dick with cocksucker's slime fag; that's all the lube your faggot ass is getting." I moaned again, this was incredible, already easily the best sex ever with a man. I glanced down at my cock and saw precum flowing to the floor. "Last chance to back out, you sick fuck. Once I'm in your cunt I'm filling and pozzing you. Beg me to stop all you want, you're getting my babies in your guts."

He grabbed my hair and pulled me off his dick. "Talk to me, faggot. You want my cock and cum in your cunt? You want me to knock you up?" "Yes, sir! Please fuck my ass and breed me! Please infect me!" "Get up!" He hauled me to my feet, grabbed my head in his hands and kissed me. He mashed my lips against his and raped my mouth with his tongue. I couldn't hold back; I moaned and shot my load on his crotch. He pushed me to my knees.

"Lick it up, cocksucker! I don't want your weak faggot cum on me. I ought beat the crap out of your faggot ass for that!" I eagerly lapped my semen off him. I'd shot a big load and got a mouthful. I swallowed it quickly. I was shaking with fear and arousal. God, I wanted him to rape me and cum in me. "Bend over pussy-boy! You're getting it, now!" He spun me around and pushed me down, bending me over the bed. I felt the head of his cock on my asshole. "Take it, bitch!"

He slammed it in to the hilt in one stroke. I screamed, it hurt so much. It felt like he'd split me open. My ass was surely ripped and bleeding. He slapped me on the side of head hard. "Shut the fuck up, bitch. You scream again, I'm fucking beating the shit out you before I knock your ass up! Take my big poz nigger dick in your white boy pussy and like it!"

My cock was rock-hard again. He pulled almost all of the way out and slammed in again. "Blood on my dick, bitch. What do you think about that? You're already infected, you fucking queer piece of shit!" My cock squirted again. Not even twenty minutes and I'd shot two loads! This was beyond my wildest dreams! "Want to know something faggot? I'm not on meds, my viral load is off the charts. You are getting well and truly fucked and infected tonight!" I moaned and almost threw up. God, what had I done? I was pozzed, infected with HIV already. There was no turning back. I realized that was exactly what I wanted. "Thank you, sir! Thank you for your gift!" "You dumb fucking white boy faggot! It's not a gift. It's your fucking life!" He slapped me again, harder. My ears rang and it hurt. He pounded my asshole with his prick, fucking me hard and fast. After maybe ten minutes I felt his deathstick slide out of me and whimpered. He slapped the back of my head. "On your back, bitch, now."

I rolled over and looked up at him looming over me. His cock was rock-hard, tight against his belly, covered in slime and dripping juice. He stuck it in my mouth and I moaned as I tasted precum, assjuice and blood. Already infected, for sure. The dick of death pulled out of my mouth and I felt my legs pulled up onto his shoulders. His cock slid back in me without resistance. One hand was holding my shoulder down, the other went behind my head and pulled my mouth to his. He kissed me hard and aggressively, tongue all over me while he banged away in my pussy. Finally he jerked into me hard and held it. Normally I never feel when a man shoots in me; this time he shot so hard and so much cum I felt warmth and pressure in my ass. He humped against me, spasming in my guts.

"Knocking you up, faggot! I just shot my nigger bug juice in you. You are officially one ex-bugchaser. You caught it for sure." He collapsed against and rolled off, pulling his cock out me. "Clean it off, bitch, do it right." I eagerly took his softening dick in my mouth and licked and sucked it clean. I loved the taste of cum, assjuice and blood. He wiped my asshole with his hand. "Push my cum out, bitch." I did. He held his hand up and I saw that he'd shot an enormous load in me. He held it to my mouth. "Eat my cum, faggot." I did. It took a while there was so much. I loved the taste. "Now get dressed, gather your shit up and get the fuck out of here."

He slapped me hard, twice. I tasted blood in my mouth where he cut my cheek. "Hurry up you fucking queer! I'll beat your ass down if you're not out in two minutes." I hurriedly dressed, grabbed my stuff and started for the door. "If I want to fuck you again, I'll email. I might get a group of guys together to rape your ass. You'd like that wouldn't you, you sick fucking piece of shit." I'd love it. I knew that if he wanted me, I'd do it. He could do anything he wanted to me.

My dick was hard as I walked to my car. I could feel his poz cum oozing out of my torn up ass. I was looking forward to jerking off after I licked the cum and blood out of my underwear while I watched the videos of my pozzing.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 7

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...