Best site for a hook up?

MyNameIsGreg

Guest Upstateguy518

I find most of these sites feature 85-90% of the same guys so you aren't missing much. A4A is a rather active site but mostly for bottoms, at least in my area. Grindr is full of fakes and flakes. Manhunt has variety but not the member size and you're probably gonna have to travel a bit to hook up. Honestly, Most sites are pretty bad, the chance of you actually hooking up isn't the best with any of them, I have had varying degrees of success and that's about it. 

On 9/11/2018 at 10:05 AM, Upstateguy518 said:

I find most of these sites feature 85-90% of the same guys so you aren't missing much. A4A is a rather active site but mostly for bottoms, at least in my area. Grindr is full of fakes and flakes. Manhunt has variety but not the member size and you're probably gonna have to travel a bit to hook up. Honestly, Most sites are pretty bad, the chance of you actually hooking up isn't the best with any of them, I have had varying degrees of success and that's about it. 

When visiting friends/ family in your area, A4A did work for me but so has BBRT and Grindr.

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Barebackrt.com works for me. Grindr is hit or miss...lots of flakes, phonies, and no shows. BBRT is all Barebackers who are DTF. Sure, some flakes, and fakes, and not always the hottest guys but it’s worth it. Problem with the other sites is finding guys to bareback but that seems less and issue lately.

• 1 month later...

I’ve found BBRT and Grindr equally useful. More guys on Grindr but you can spend a lot of time there waiting or chatting, BBRT more likely to get down to business. But I’ve had flakes on both but mainly on Grindr. Less time wasted with guys who seem only to be intent on collecting pictures with BBRT as you can post explicit photos in advance. The other thing is if you do a lot of hookups while travelling that Grindr is a bit more universal so I want both available.