Vault 139 - need advice

Guest irishcumdump

Guest irishcumdump

Hey guys, been hearing mixed stuff about getting bred in Vault 139

anyone been?  is it a good place for chunky guys to get fucked or is it just fit guys getting action?

Haven't been in a few weeks, but my favourite is Friday evening - earlier on you get an after work crowd then there's a bit of a lull and then there's decent up for it second wave that comes a bit later. The after work crowd I am a little cautious of as many won't have cleaned out and a mess really puts me off. Like any similar club it can vary week to week  so give it more than one chance. 

• 3 months later...
On 9/16/2018 at 7:34 AM, kitpig said:

Wheres good to stay local to vault at a reasonable price?

Two places I'd recommend are just a short bus ride up the road in Kings Cross. Travelodge Kings Cross Royal Scot is basic and has a lot of special offers if you sign up to their mailing list and plan a bit ahead. Hub by Premier Inn is also in KX and can be cheap if you book ahead.  

• 3 weeks later...

Vault is great. It has become my favourite place in London. It's full of all different types of guys, and combines friendly, chatty and attitude-free with horny, lots of barebacking with guys who know what they want and fuck hard and openly. I've had some incredible adventures in there.

(A story I have to post in Your Last Load sometime is the night in late Nov when I got belt-whipped for 20 mins by a Dom Sadist in the bar area, before being turned over to the watching group of 25, 30 guys for a crowd fucking, followed by more whipping afterwards. I thought we would get thrown out, but even one of the bar staff was cheering the Dom on at one point when he was doing his rounds.)

Vault always gets out of hand, in the best way!

Edited by barejackbro3
  • Like 1

I'm older cock whore and go the Vault whenever I'm in London, especially Thu night, always get bred and used there. Last time this arab stallion kept following me round and fucking me at every opportunity?

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I missed naked night on Monday so went to cruise on Tuesday.  Have to agree with previous comments re giving it more than one try.  I’ve only ever done naked nights before and it’s wall to wall breeding.  Cruise couldn’t have been more different just sucking the only fucking I saw was me fucking and I left satiated but didn’t get a load in me.  I’ll be in there on Monday in dark room bent over taking anon loads if anyone wants to join me? Lesson learned no more clothed nights for me.