How the Hell Did That Happen?

• 3 weeks later...

Part 6

Somewhere in time, my legs finally came down and I was out like a light, again.  Sometime later I woke up with my legs in the air again and on someone's shoulders and another cock deep in my hole.  What the hell?  I was starting to come down from the drunk and was now more aware, but what the hell was going on.  This guy was plowing the hell out of my ass and my cock was hard as a steel bar from it.  I found myself thrusting hard against him, trying to get more and more of that cock in me.  In short order, I felt him grow a little more and then felt his cock throbbing in me as he was cumming in my ass.  I was a little disappointed as I was hard and had a nice tingle in my cock that needed to be done.

He got up and was soon gone.  Another guy had laid down beside me though and one of his hands took ahold of my cock and stroked it as his other one turned my head towards him and he planted a kiss on my lips, prying his tongue into my mouth.  I was too horny to object as I wanted my release.  Then his hand let go of my cock, making me groan in frustration, and then his fingers were entering my hole.  In almost no time at all, I could tell he had more than one in me.  It actually felt like he had all 4 in me.  He began to drive them in and out of me hard, dragging his fingernails on the way out.  The scratching hurt but the pleasure made me forget it.  Then he began to raise up over me, spreading my legs as he got between them.  Then I felt something hit my balls as he pulled his fingers out of me one last time.  I gasped as I realized it was his cock and it felt huge.

He lined the head of it up with my hole and I felt it all around my hole and thought, I better stop him as there was no way that monster could fit in me.   Before I could say anything, his mouth was back on mine and then I felt my hole stretching impossibly.  He kept kissing me and pushing and then with an audible pop, the head of his cock entered me.  I almost came unglued with the pain of that.  He held still for a few seconds is all, and the slowly he pushed more and more of that gigantic cock into me.  I could only gasp.  It took a while but then I felt his balls finally hit my ass and as they did he broke off the kiss and told me, "Nice hole you have to be able to take all of my 12" cock in there.  I can't wait to dump my nice toxic load deep in you and make you one of us."  I had no idea what he was talking about but didn't get to ask as he started to fuck me and fast and hard immediately. 

I gasped at the pain and pleasure combination.  He kept going and going and going.  Soon, the pain started to fade and the sheer size of him made the pressure on my hot spot in there was constant.  I started to cum within the first couple of minutes, but the pressure kept my cock hard and tingling continually.   He pounded my hole harder and faster than any of the others, on and on and on.  I was beginning to think he would never cum.  I felt my own cock erupt twice more before his movements started to get a little more jerky and his cock somehow grew more yet.  I knew he was getting ready to cum.  It had to have been a good 45 minutes since he had started.  Then he almost roared and buried his cock as far into me as he could.  It felt like something deep inside me tore a little as all of his cock entered into me and started to throb like a bass drum in me.  I felt myself cum again.  This was crazy.  I don't think I had ever cum that many times before in this amount of time.  It was marvelous.  I rose up to meet him making sure every inch was in me as we ground our bodies from head to toe against each other.

Then, I was out again.  I awoke to find myself completely clothed.  What the hell?  Had that all been a strange dream?  But, as I thought that, I knew it could not have been as my ass was sore as hell and my pants felt extremely wet in the crotch area.  What was I doing and how did my clothes get back on? 

I was still pretty much dazed and disoriented.   Then the door opened up and a guy came in carrying a drink.  He said he had heard that I was probably in need of a refresher.  I had no idea what he was talking about.   I took the drink as I was thirsty for sure and took a gulp.  WOW, it had to be almost 75% 151 Rum.  It was a good thing that is my normal drink or I might have gagged like crazy.  Tasted good though and I thought, what the hell, and drank almost half of what was left in one more gulp and then downed the rest in a couple of drinks.  Might have been a mistake, though, as it hit me really hard and I felt myself almost fall over dizzy. 

They guy just laughed at me and said, "I didn't expect you would drink all that in such short time.  What you have been doing and now another huge drink like that.  You may end up with a lot more in you that way."  I couldn't seem to understand him much.  The Rum was taking control again.   I was soon laying down and almost out of it.  The guy said, "Well, it looks like it may be my turn, now."  Whatever that meant.   He said, "You must really want filled with our toxic cum the way you are drinking."  I still had no idea what that meant.  He was taking off his clothes while saying that.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Part 7

I was just laying there in a complete daze, wondering what the hell was going on and too drunk to care.  I was barely aware that this new guy who had come in had taken off his clothes.  Then he had climbed on the bed and was taking my clothes off of me.  My arms and legs just were too heavy to lift up and try to stop him.  I know I had to have had a silly grin on my face.  I was soon naked and the guy was between my legs and lifting them up over his shoulders.

Then I finally managed to look down and my drunk mind told me that looked like a snake coming between my legs towards my ass.  I just knew that couldn't be and started to laugh just as it came into contact with my hole.  I was so fucked up, I thought, that stupid snake must be thinking it has found its burrow.  Then, the head of it entered my well used and cum filled hole.  I gasped at the huge size of that going in me and was getting ready to scream when the guy lowered his head down to mine and planted a kiss on me, stifling the sound.

Then he just shoved the whole thing into me in one thrust.  I could not even get a breath as that monster tore into me.  It had to be ripping my ass apart and I couldn't even get enough air to scream, just my mouth flopping open and then his tongue was deep inside me too and I couldn't make a sound if I could have.   He held still for just a few seconds and then started to pull out but only until the head was still inside me and then another slam back in.  I raised my ass straight up in the air and almost threw him off, but he held on and was balls deep in me again.  Then the onslaught began in earnest.  He pummeled my hole mercilessly.

I could only moan and gasp around his tongue in my mouth and then the sensation of my prostate being rubbed hard hit me and the pain was intermingled with intense pleasure.  My eyes were watering from the pain but my ass was finally loving the attention and I felt my cock spring up to full hardness.   He was tearing into me harder and faster and then he leaned up a little breaking off our kiss and looking me in the eyes, told me he was not going to last long as my tight hole was too much for him.  I just nodded, not able to speak or hardly breathe yet.

He rammed me hard for another good 5 minutes and then clamped his lips to mine again for a lingering tongue entwining kiss.  Then he leaned back again and said, "Here comes my cum, man, get ready as it is going to be a lot and very highly toxic as I have never been on meds."  I looked at him questioningly as he said that.  His face changed then and he asked, "You have no idea what we are talking about, do you?"  I shook my head as best as I could, whispering, "Not a clue what you mean."  He got a really funny look on his face and said, "OMG, it is too late now, I'm coming in you and it is toxic because I have AIDS, man."  I felt him shaking and I was so stunned I could not move and then my own cock erupted cum all over us both.

The drunkenness almost disappeared as I realized what had happened and all I could do was whisper to him, "How the hell did that happen?"  He just stared at me in disbelief.  He then said, "I thought you knew, OMG, I am so sorry, but damn, that was the most intense climax I ever had."  I could only nod as I think it had been mine also.  Now what the hell do I do.  This guy told me that every guy that had fucked me had HIV and as far as he knew none were on meds right now.  They were all highly toxic and I was filled full of their cum but good.

I just laid there in a daze, not really, I suppose, even realizing what had actually happened nor what to do.  Then, the guy moved against me and I could tell he was hard again.  He looked me in the eyes, again and asked, "Well, what do you think?  You already probably have 6 or so loads of cum in your hole now.  Want another one?  I am ready and I think it is hotter than hell what has happened."  I had no idea what to say, I only nodded not knowing why.

Then he was moving over me and his mouth came down on mine as he raised my legs up and his cock slithered in my sloppy hole.  His huge cock still hurt some but when it hit my prostate, I moaned out loud and told him, "Do me, I don't know why, but fuck me hard."  He did just that.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 3

• 2 weeks later...

Part 8

About the end of this last time, I passed out again.  I awoke quite some time later this time.  I had no real idea what time it was, but got up, found I was still naked, and got into my clothes I found and got my phone out and saw that it was almost 5 in the morning.  OMG, I had figured on being home by 1.  Damn, what the hell was I doing.  My mind still was not quite functioning, yet.

From the sounds I could hear, the party was still going strong though.  I just stood there for a bit, trying to figure out what the hell I had been doing and why was I naked?  All I could really remember at the moment was I was drunk and had been doing something or other and it seemed to have to do with sex, I thought.  My mind just would not work.

I sat down and leaned over with my face in my hands and tried to think.  My mind was a huge blank fog.  I had really had too much to drink and too quickly.  It seemed for some reason that my mind kept saying I had been fucked by guys, but hell, that must have been a dream as I am straight.  Then as I was thinking this, it dawned on me that my ass sure was sore and seemed to be damp.  I reached down between my legs to feel and my hand felt a lot of moisture there and as I scrunched forward a little, all at once my hand felt something running into it. I looked to find and lot of white creamy looking stuff in my hand tinged somewhat pinkish.

Then a little bit started to come back to me.  I had been fucked.  What the hell was I thinking?  Then as I was thinking that this guy came walking in as naked as I was and a huge swinging cock between his legs.  As he walked in it started to come back to me.  I not only had been fucked, but by more than one and this guy had been the last one in me, and done me twice.  Then my eyes really popped open when I remembered what he had told me.  They had all had HIV and none on meds and all had dumped their cum in my ass.  HOW THE HELL HAD THAT HAPPENED?

I was just wondering that when he finally spoke asking, "Well, you have been out now for a couple of hours, are you ready for another load of my toxic cum now?"  I could only stare at him and then nodded as I laid back, now sober and wondering what this was going to feel like now that I wasn't drunk and then what the hell should I do?

• Like 8
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 1