Which cities do you recommend for barebacking in Asia

lecheroxxl

Hi,

I am planning a trip for Christmas and New Year, I was wondering what are the best places in east and southeast Asia to get bare raw asses.

At first, I was thinking on Thailand and Cambodia, but after researching I realized they are more for older people looking for rent boys. I want consensual adult sex with other hot young guys like me.

• Like 1

Guest gwmcatcher

By far, Tokyo.  Try one of the branches of the bathhouse 24 Kaikan: Shinjuku or Ueno.  Latter has a slightly older crowd but still good raw action.

I've heard Taipei is good, too but haven't been there in many years.

But Tokyo is a little cold for going in winter hehe. I want to go to Japan, but not in winter.

I've heard the same about Taipei, that's why I'm going this year for its pride. I´ll let you guys now if it's true ;)

Any other cities in Asia? They are a lot of countries there and the majority of human population live in Asia, there must be something haha.

Guest gwmcatcher

In Singapore and KL English is widely spoken. But Singapore guys tend to prefer "gym fit" as they would say.  At least they did when I lived in the region a few years back.  Same with Hong Kong. 

Thailand, obviously, is not an English speaking country but you can get pretty far without much Thai. Same with Chinese in Taipei.  

Japan is more challenging.  I had some Japanese when I lived there and it's helpful, if only to find your way around NI-chome. Some guys speak English but many don't - or very little.  But the receptionists at 24 Kaikan were pretty understanding of non-Japanese speakers.  Tickets are purchased from a machine.  

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve found lots of action in Bangkok, Singapore, Macau, Hong Kong and Taipei. Totally unscientific- and may just be impressions formed from luck on recent visits - but I have the impression that guys in Singapore and Taipei are keen to bareback. 

• 1 month later...