filled condoms

constructionguy

• 2 months later...

You know , when the weather becomes nice out - free time - be out in the woods finding used condoms that still has condom juices inside them !  Simply Wonderful when I find a Good number of them !  Sometimes see a couple fucking - later on - go back looking for fresh cum loads !    :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/16/2018 at 2:50 AM, asssuckcumeat said:

if anyone wants to send me some used rubbers to swallow, I'll film it and post it as a private video on one of the amateur sites so you can watch. 

356366530.jpg

YUM!!!, yet, is it sent regular mail or Fedx or UPS??? Do you freeze it, then send???

Edited by Irvone
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Used to live in the East End of Toronto and got cumfilled condoms from several guys in the area. Wonder if maybe some were  yours? Now in Hamilton, (ever here? Always available for loaded cock) haven’t had any luck finding any guys to supply my ass with jizzfilled condoms. Love sharing with other cumpigs.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Sorry, but tis is a Small Book...

Wow, It has been quite awhile since I even thought about this subject, 
Being I moved South and into what is called the "Bible Belt" and there are NO, yes, NO,
ABS, or even a good sex shop of any kind. Talk about a BORING life.
Before moving to this place I lived Up North, and compared to here it was Wide Open Sexually.
Wishing and thinking back to those Wonderful and Kinky days of freedom makes me Horny.
OK, to explain the Kinky word part of this note, 
Like others in this section that have admitted they Enjoy Emptying Previously Filled Condoms.  
I openly admit to being one of those guys myself. 
There was 2 places where I could go later in the evenings, ABS, and got known to the clerks pretty well.
There were evenings when I would show up and one of the clerks/owners, would ask if I was looking for Fresh "cum"?
If my answer was Yes, and normally I was there for exactly that, they would at times make a phone call or text.
Kind of like being on call for taking care of other Needy Dicks.
This being said I could get a couple of Dicks and be happy, then the nights where no calls,
I would get a few tokens, hit the Gay Vid booths and relax waiting to hear movement next door.
Most evening this happened when the guy left the booth I would go in and check it out to see if he had left a Filled Condom.
There were some evenings that if I got there early I could collect at least 5 or 6 ready to consume...
Then it happened:::
The one Owner figured out what I was doing and thought maybe he could help.
How tis transpired was really Embarrassing for me, his approach was Hard Core.
As I entered the shop that night, early of course, he stopped me as I was getting tokens, and said he wanted to talk.
I stepped aside and waited for him to finish with other customers, then it Happened.
His words went right through me like a knife, here they follow,
"I know your a "Cock Sucker" and from what I have heard a really Good one."  2 or 3 guys he said told him about me.
He went on with his talking,  "Are you interested in having me Help you make contacts for your Service?"
Shocked at my owns reaction, and answer I said to him, "How are you thinking of help me?"
LOL, First thing he asked me to do was make up a Schedule that I would be there at the shop.
He would tell the other clerks about it and have them pass the info on to customers. Not sure I liked this idea.
Never knew who I might run into and I had a pretty high profile job an contacts family wise.
But the "Horny Cock Sucker" in me  told him yes go for it. And I sat down and figured out a few days I could be there.
Once I handed him that paper I watched as he hung it on the wall behind the cash draw, and he had ADDED a Head Line
COCK SUCKER AVAILBE ON SITE THESE DAYS
WOW, talk about Panic...
But I was now being used and Honestly feeling very Good about myself for being that Dumb/Brave....
The very first evening I had set up for was 2 days later and the waiting for it to get there was SCARY.
Just walking in the door that night was a hard thing to do, because I noticed that there were a few more vehicles then usual.
When I stepped in the owner just smiled at me and said that the movie room was all mine to use and enjoy. 
With a smile and Courage that I have no idea where it came from I took the key and walked back to the room. 
There were 3 guys standing in the hall way waiting, for I though a booth to open, WRONG, as I got close one said::::
"We have been waiting for you to get here", and added, "I'm First." 
One quick look around and I noticed that the were All strangers to me. I turned and unlocked the door.
Then said out loud, Only one at a time Please. and stepped in and was followed by the first guy.
After just a few words, very few He opened his slacks and lower them and look me straight in the eye and said, 
"Let see just how Good you Are at this."
And I asked him to get comfortable which he did and sat, Legs spread wide. My invitation to do my thing.
He turned out to be more then ready already dripping Pre-cum.
I'm not sure to this day but think he got off in lass the a minute, licked him clean and as he walked out, 
He turned and said, "Yes you are as good as they said you were."  adding, "Thanks for a Great Blow Job, I'll be back for more."
That night when it was done I had serviced 4 guys.
That was enough to keep me happy for a while, 
I kept the schedule up with him for a while with one Rule, I would do No More then 4 guys each time. 
Sore mouth and neck....
Then something happened and he called me and said, "Do Not Come There Tonight."
I found out few days later that someone had turned him in for "Soliciting" or "Pimping"
So that Ended that, Sad to say.
But he kept me in mind and 2 or 3 times a month he would collect the used condoms from the booths and save then in the freezer for me. 
There were evenings I got maybe 12 or 15 Used and Filled Condoms.
These I am Proud to say were Consumed right there on site in that ABS with the Owner or one of the clerks watching me. 
Personally doing tis the first few times I found it really weird and almost stopped. But there was no way I would...
This went on until I moved south many years ago...
Sure wish I could find a place to full fill my Cravings here.
Been told that in some "Cruising" parks there are areas where I could collect used and filled condoms. 
But I had yet to try that, only because the Virus and the Police watch these places closely. 
Don't want to get caught with a pocket full of Used Condoms.
Pretty Hard to explain.
There are many details left out of this time I assure you.....

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 9/15/2018 at 11:51 AM, constructionguy said:

I used to jerk off into condoms and mail them to a cum pig who lived in the middle of nowhere and was craving stud sperm.

I kinda miss doing that. Any cum pigs here want my sperm-filled condoms?

Dude, that sounds amazing! I'll accept poz cum (either on or off meds) via email. I'll even accept neg cum too. I'll either swallow poz or squirt it in my ass. The neg cum will go on my face as I go out in public. If you'll drop dry ice in the box, it'll keep the kids alive!

Edited by ScaredAndShy
Forgot to type something lol

• 2 weeks later...

This is an UP DATE,

Finally started getting back out to explore the world.

Actually last week Thurs, I had to get out of the house so went to our local Park. Once I parked and got settled in knowing that in time there would be others stopping by too. Before long the first vehicle showed up and parked away from me, ;-(  2 guys got out and went down the path, that is the way it is done there. They retuned quite soon after and then came my SHOCK, as they back up and pulled up next to me the driver window went down and they both Smiled at me and then it happened, 

The drivers hand came out of the window and he was Holding (Two) Used Condoms, smiled once again and said, "We heard you Collected these and figured we would save you a trip into the woods." he then went on to say, "Did we hear right?" 

As much as I hated to admit he heard correct, I had to tell him the truth, I answered his question like this, "Can I ask Who told you that ?" His response was Priceless, "Almost every regular park user has spread the word." Then he asked the right question to a Cock Sucker like me, "Do you want these or not?" 

I just opened my door and stepped out knowing full well I had been compromised and Funny as it might seem, I Didn't Care. I took the (Two) condoms from him and actually said, "Thank You." Once they had pulled away I walked behind my vehicle and placed the condoms on the trunk, just stood looking at them and wondering what I had gotten myself into.

It only took me about 2 minutes to know Exactly what I was going to do with them and, Yes, I was going to do what I call Bubble Gumming. I place a condom into my mouth and chew it like "gum", until I manage to break a hole in it and then Lick, Suck, and Chew till it is totally empty and cleaned, inside and out. I'll be going back for more as soon as the weather permits. 

• Piggy 2