filled condoms

constructionguy

• 2 months later...
On 2/25/2019 at 7:09 PM, SpermSlut said:

Used to live in the East End of Toronto and got cumfilled condoms from several guys in the area. Wonder if maybe some were  yours? Now in Hamilton, (ever here? Always available for loaded cock) haven’t had any luck finding any guys to supply my ass with jizzfilled condoms. Love sharing with other cumpigs.

On 2/25/2019 at 7:09 PM, SpermSlut said:

Used to live in the East End of Toronto and got cumfilled condoms from several guys in the area. Wonder if maybe some were  yours? Now in Hamilton, (ever here? Always available for loaded cock) haven’t had any luck finding any guys to supply my ass with jizzfilled condoms. Love sharing with other cumpigs.

Hit me up i libe near hamilton always looking to get drained 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, RawVersGuy1 said:

I used to swap nut filled rubbers with guys all over the country.  There used to be a website dedicated for it, but its since been removed/discontinued.  Here are a few of the loads I've gotten. They all ended up in my hole.

I think you are very lucky!

• 11 months later...
On 5/1/2021 at 2:31 PM, petgeorgia said:

But he kept me in mind and 2 or 3 times a month he would collect the used condoms from the booths and save then in the freezer for me. 
There were evenings I got maybe 12 or 15 Used and Filled Condoms.
These I am Proud to say were Consumed right there on site in that ABS with the Owner or one of the clerks watching me. 

FUUUCCKKKKK YESSSSS!!

This worthless little pig has consumed many used condoms in it's career, but it has never even dreamed of this scenario. So fucking hot...and very humiliating. 😍

One thing I have fantasized about is having an arrangement with a prostitute. Having her collect all of her john's condoms and pass them on to me. 

• 1 year later...

Even better would be to have a night job at an hourly rate motel. Then the pig could go to each room after the hookers leave and catch every condom from all the whores. Think about it. DOZENS of full condoms EVERY night!!

This cumpig has been falling short of its goal of 750 loads swallowed in a year. Imagine 3 dozen condoms a night, five nights a week...

Easily 750 a month!                          9000 LOADS IN 50 WEEKS!!!                😍😍😍😍😍😍