DC Hotels for a BB GB

Guest Accro

I will be in DC 30th December until 5th January and look for a hotel, which is easily accessible (easy to walk in, no keycard for the elevator needed), has a proper shower (not a rain shower, which is nice, but pretty useless for a bottom, who wants to sorrily prepare for a gb) ... and which is not too disgusting . Any recommendations would be highly appreciated ... thanks in advance.

Any other area hotels for there or Baltimore area that are relatively safe (from a personal safety point of view) that perhaps have doors that open to the outside and are good for guys coming and going to pump and dump?  I’ve had some luck at most hotels, but the Hilton properties I usually stay at generally notice the foot traffic. I was thinking the Red Roof near BWI might be good, but was also curious about the DC area. Any suggestions or thoughts would be appreciated. 

• 2 months later...
On 9/16/2018 at 10:43 PM, GaBottom said:

Any other area hotels for there or Baltimore area that are relatively safe (from a personal safety point of view) that perhaps have doors that open to the outside and are good for guys coming and going to pump and dump?  I’ve had some luck at most hotels, but the Hilton properties I usually stay at generally notice the foot traffic. I was thinking the Red Roof near BWI might be good, but was also curious about the DC area. Any suggestions or thoughts would be appreciated. 

That Red Roof Inn at Nursery and Elkridge by BWI is perfect for your sort of fun - I've been one of several bottoms there for GBs before.  I wished I was the ONLY bottom there.

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve never had a problem at Courtyard by Marriott off 2nd and Florida NE in the “NoMa” neighborhood. 

Very safe, and it’s right next to a Metro Red Line stop (NoMa-Gallaudet / NY Ave). And the rooms have big windows to overlook the area ?

Its also quick to get on BW Parkway or even to the Beltway. New York Ave/50 and you’re there. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I’ve hosted quite a few groups at the Embassy Suites on 22nd and N and always had a hot time.  Their 2-room suites are great for fuck parties (rooms near the corners work best), it’s a crowded, busy hotel with lots of people coming and going so nobody’s paying attention to what you’re doing as long as you’re relatively quiet and discreet about it, and the location is right near P street and Rock Creek Park so it’s ideal for cruising and other fun activities in case things are slow.

Edited by Qban

• 1 month later...
On 11/20/2018 at 12:01 PM, wildbottom said:

That Red Roof Inn at Nursery and Elkridge by BWI is perfect for your sort of fun - I've been one of several bottoms there for GBs before.  I wished I was the ONLY bottom there.

On 2/24/2019 at 1:24 PM, Qban said:

I’ve hosted quite a few groups at the Embassy Suites on 22nd and N and always had a hot time.  Their 2-room suites are great for fuck parties (rooms near the corners work best), it’s a crowded, busy hotel with lots of people coming and going so nobody’s paying attention to what you’re doing as long as you’re relatively quiet and discreet about it, and the location is right near P street and Rock Creek Park so it’s ideal for cruising and other fun activities in case things are slow.

Have to come back to this thread and thank you guys for these 2 suggestions.  Flew out of BWI a few weeks back and got a room the night before my flight.  Ended up with 4 loads in the span of an hour or 2.  If the weather was better I probably would have had better luck.  

Embassy room is perfect for hosting a few guys at the same time.  Big living room and the bedroom is tucked in the back so when guys open the room door people in the hallway don't immediately see a bunch of naked dudes.

7 hours ago, VersBBGuyinDC said:

Have to come back to this thread and thank you guys for these 2 suggestions.  Flew out of BWI a few weeks back and got a room the night before my flight.  Ended up with 4 loads in the span of an hour or 2.  If the weather was better I probably would have had better luck.  

Embassy room is perfect for hosting a few guys at the same time.  Big living room and the bedroom is tucked in the back so when guys open the room door people in the hallway don't immediately see a bunch of naked dudes.

Cool, glad you had fun!

Edited by wildbottom