Cumslutbottomm

Ever since I realized being bred feels so good, I’ve been horny as hell 24/7. I’ve mentioned it before but I’m 19. I’ve been taking loads in my ass since I was 12. As soon as I turned 18 I set my eyes on older guys. I don’t know why I’m just attracted to them. Guys my age play games. Older guys just want my young hole wrapped around their raw cocks. 

I constantly have Grindr, scruff, and Adam4Adam open just in case someone wants to cum inside me. I get a message from a blank profile one day saying “come over Michael.” This kind of threw me off a bit. I don’t care for my names and I don’t care to give mine out. But he sent me an address and I headed over like the slut I am. I pulled up to a familiar looking house. I’m greeted by a hot daddy. About 6’3, salt and pepper hair, and brown eyes. He too looks familiar to me. I’m greeted with a hug, and I feel his hard cock against me. I’m already wicked hard and he invites me in. I’m talking to him for awhile, waiting for him to guide me to his cock when he finally kisses me. We make out for a long time and I have his shirt unbuttoned exposing his hairy chest. He has his hands in me shorts snapping my jock.  I climb down from the couch and unzip his pants. I start deep throating his musky cock and licking his sweaty balls. He pulls me on the couch and eats my ass for a bit. Then he guides me to sit on his cock. It goes in with some thrusts and he holds it there for awhile telling me how tight I am I start to ride his cock while he kisses me. He moans “slow down” followed by an almost whispered “im about to cum. “ this is what I came for. I make sure not to slow down. And he grunts like an animal as he holds my ass down on his cock. He left a huge load in my ass, when I pulled off it began to drip on his cock so I cleaned it up.  We chat for awhile as we put our clothes back on and I head home soon after. I was home for about 2 hours and was still craving cum. I mentioned in one of my posts that I used to be my town’s quarter back’s cumdump so I hit him up. “You want my hole?” I texted. It had been about a year or two since we’ve fucked. He responded quick with a “yeah come pick me up. “ as I’m driving to the house where I’ve always picked him up at, that being his dad’s house. I realize as I get closer this was the house I was just at. And that’s why everything was so familiar. His dad just came inside me and he was about to fuck his dad’s load deeper into me. I text him when I pull up. Wondering if his dad knows about us. (We used to be friends in middle school as well.) QB gets in my car and we go to the spot where everyone goes in town to bust a nut or two. It starts the same way as it did with his dad. We move to the backseat of my car and I’m on my back trying to keep his dad’s cum from spilling out of my hole. He sees how wet I am and says “I hope it’s another guys load.” I think to myself “you have no idea.” He pounds me long and hard and shoots a big load in me as well. (Load size must run in the family. ) I’m driving him back to his dad’s and just making conversation. I get a message from his dad as we pull saying “who’s cock is bigger ;)” 

I respond with something snarky like “not yours.” And we chat for a bit. He makes it vital that I not tell his son that he emptied his balls in me. I’m headed back tonight to have my hole flooded by daddy again ;) 

• Like 17
  • Upvote 14

• 3 weeks later...

So I told you guys I would update y’all on my situation with this. So here it is. Let’s call the older guy daddy, and his son will be “D” 

After all all this was said and done. I dropped his son off and went home for awhile. Daddy texted me after I got home and said “he’ll be gone all night. Come over.” So I did . (My load count at this point is 2) I knock in the door and daddy is already in boxers hard as rock. He pulls me into a kiss before I’m even in the house. His hands are exploring my body and he makes his way to my ass. He picks me up and takes me to the couch and whispers “i missed that hole. “ “it’s only been a few hours. “ I said. His index finger finds its way into my cum sloppy hole. I felt his cock grow even harder than it was. “You let d breed you boy?” “Yes sir. He was my first” daddy pushed me on my back and plunged his cock into my hole. He fucked my hole hard and fast. “who fucks you better babe?” He moans. “You do sir.” I say. “Fuck yeah I do, here it cums.” He slams hard into me and I feel his cock pulsate as he shoots another big load into me (giving me my 3rd of the night.)  A mix of his and his sons load runs out of my hole and passed my jock. He kisses me and I head out. As I’m driving home I get a Grindr message. It reads: “in town. Want some hole. You game?” I respond with a hell yeah, and I’m on my way to a hotel room. I walk in and see this professional looking dude. Dressed in a suit, and I noticed a ring in his finger. We chat for awhile and he tells me how he’s in town for some meeting. How his wife is cheating on him and he hasn’t had pussy in months. I pulls out a hard 7 inch cock and I suck him hard and sloppy. “Can I fuck you?” He asks. “Please.” I respond. “I don’t have a condom. Do you?” “Nope.” I say while mounting his raw throbbing cock. He smirks and says “ fuck a condom.” I start pushing back against strokes and he tells me how wet and tight my pussy is. “Fuck bud, my wife isn’t even this tight. “ “Can I cum in you?” He asks. I don’t give a response, but soon after he groans and says “fuck im about to.” I pick up on his breathing and as soon as I feel his cock twitch I slide my hole all the way down to the base of his cock. I’m practically sitting on his ballsack making sure his nut is as deep in my guts as possible. He smiles and laughs and says “wow you didn’t even let me take my suit off.” His cock is still hard inside me. And he kisses me. He tells me that he can last all night and that I’m not going anywhere. He fucks another quick load into me bringing my total count to 5. At this point he calls it a night. We exchange numbers and I’m on my way. I’m sitting in the parking of lot of this hotel and I notice a few guys are going in and out of a public bathroom just across the street. It’s dark and dimly lit. I’m still hard as fuck and my hole is still craving cum. I figure I would go check it out. I walk in and there’s 6 urinals and 5 stalls. All the urinals are taken up but nobody is using them to take a piss. I get into moods when I’m horny where I don’t give a fuck about who it is, I just want to be bred. I get pretty bold as well. I went into a stall, leaving the door wide open and I took off my shorts. My jock was soaked with Precum and cum that escaped my hole. I position myself on the toilet with my legs in the air and my hole available for the taking. The bathroom isn’t super bright. So you can’t really tell who’s who u I’m theyre up close. I immediately have two takers. One is a chubby hairy bear who steps up and plunges his kinda small but super thick cock in me. He must’ve liked how prelubed I was because he came within a few seconds. (My 6th load.) He pulled his soft cock out of my hole and zipped up. I hear a familiar voice say my name and step forward. I look up to see my government teacher with his hard cock peeking through the zipper of his pants. I’m at a loss for words. I live in a small town but I never imagined. He has his hard cock in his hand and he’s lining it up with my hole. His really thick and lengthy. I’d say a good 9 inches. He felt amazing. He asks me how many loads were in me and if he could give me his. He’s so far up my hole and I’m in absolute Cumslut heaven. He’s so loud and verbal. I’m sure people walking by could hear him beating my pussy up. “Fuck yeah take my load.” He roars as he cums. I pulled his asscheeks into me so I can savor the (7th) load and his girth. I’ve always found him stunning. He looked at me with his blue eyes and smiled. “I’m here every other day after 6. I want you again. “ I just smiled back and let him go home to his wife. I gather myself a bit and go to find my shorts when I notice a cock slide under the stall. I’m not sure what this dude is wanting but I know what I want. I mounted the cock, and there was no resistance. This random stranger who I didn’t know, didn’t know what he looked like, was gonna give me my 8th load of the night. And boy did he. He pulsated so much in my pussy. It was probably the biggest load I’ve ever gotten. Couldn’t tell with all the loads already in me. He pulled his cum covered dick out of my cummy hole and I put my shorts on. You’d think after 8 fucking loads in your ass you’d be tired and sore. Hell. Fucking. No. I was still raging but it was late. I figured I would go to the woods and at least play with my own hole. As I’m pulling up I notice this bad boy looking type guy. Leather jacket, smoking a cigarette, leaning on his car by himself. I park a few spots away from him and he ended up coming to my car and asking what I was up to. He’s tugging at his cock while asking so all I do is pulled down my shorts, open my door and show him my hole. He drops his jeans to the ground and sticks his hard cock in my hole. This attracted a small crowd of 2 or 3 guys. He pumps his babies in me giving me my 9th load and leaves. I’m in nothing but a t shirt and jock, and I notice this guy has my shorts in his hands, I run to try and get them back but he leaves in his car. I’m too horny to care too much. I just focus on the next guy who’s at my car jerking his cock. “can I have a turn with your hole?” “Fuck yeah.” I’m pushed up against my car and yet another stranger is pumping me raw. He fucks hard for 10 minutes and I feel my untouched cock getting ready to unleash. “You’re gonna make me shoot, keep fucking me.” “Yeah? You want my fucking load?” “Please.” “Fuck yeah I’m gonna dump in you. Ah fuck I’m dumping in you. Oh shit. I just flooded your pussy, man. “ I beg him to stay inside me. I can usually cum handsfree but he stopped fucking right before I came so I had to jack while his cock was still in me. He pulled out and zipped up and walked away. I drove home in just my jock and a t shirt. With 10 loads of cum flooding out of me and onto my seat. 

I fucking love being a cumdump. 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 4

Yeah bud, when we're getting it like that we just can't stop.  What might have started off as just being in heat, needing to be fucked, turns us into cumdumps when the next cock, and the next time is available and wants to breed us.  Then we're in hog heaven.  Oink!

Sounds Familiar story - been there , done it , I have had a few Daddy's - 1 had a partner who was white and a flaming fem - teaching me - training me and transforming me . Being a little white , smoking , femboy slut - after 2 weeks of training - introducing me to his black friends - first party was 3 blacks - several weeks later was 5 blacks and my Master Daddy !  :)

• Like 1

On 10/4/2018 at 12:15 AM, Cumslutbottomm said:

So I told you guys I would update y’all on my situation with this. So here it is. Let’s call the older guy daddy, and his son will be “D” 

After all all this was said and done. I dropped his son off and went home for awhile. Daddy texted me after I got home and said “he’ll be gone all night. Come over.” So I did . (My load count at this point is 2) I knock in the door and daddy is already in boxers hard as rock. He pulls me into a kiss before I’m even in the house. His hands are exploring my body and he makes his way to my ass. He picks me up and takes me to the couch and whispers “i missed that hole. “ “it’s only been a few hours. “ I said. His index finger finds its way into my cum sloppy hole. I felt his cock grow even harder than it was. “You let d breed you boy?” “Yes sir. He was my first” daddy pushed me on my back and plunged his cock into my hole. He fucked my hole hard and fast. “who fucks you better babe?” He moans. “You do sir.” I say. “Fuck yeah I do, here it cums.” He slams hard into me and I feel his cock pulsate as he shoots another big load into me (giving me my 3rd of the night.)  A mix of his and his sons load runs out of my hole and passed my jock. He kisses me and I head out. As I’m driving home I get a Grindr message. It reads: “in town. Want some hole. You game?” I respond with a hell yeah, and I’m on my way to a hotel room. I walk in and see this professional looking dude. Dressed in a suit, and I noticed a ring in his finger. We chat for awhile and he tells me how he’s in town for some meeting. How his wife is cheating on him and he hasn’t had pussy in months. I pulls out a hard 7 inch cock and I suck him hard and sloppy. “Can I fuck you?” He asks. “Please.” I respond. “I don’t have a condom. Do you?” “Nope.” I say while mounting his raw throbbing cock. He smirks and says “ fuck a condom.” I start pushing back against strokes and he tells me how wet and tight my pussy is. “Fuck bud, my wife isn’t even this tight. “ “Can I cum in you?” He asks. I don’t give a response, but soon after he groans and says “fuck im about to.” I pick up on his breathing and as soon as I feel his cock twitch I slide my hole all the way down to the base of his cock. I’m practically sitting on his ballsack making sure his nut is as deep in my guts as possible. He smiles and laughs and says “wow you didn’t even let me take my suit off.” His cock is still hard inside me. And he kisses me. He tells me that he can last all night and that I’m not going anywhere. He fucks another quick load into me bringing my total count to 5. At this point he calls it a night. We exchange numbers and I’m on my way. I’m sitting in the parking of lot of this hotel and I notice a few guys are going in and out of a public bathroom just across the street. It’s dark and dimly lit. I’m still hard as fuck and my hole is still craving cum. I figure I would go check it out. I walk in and there’s 6 urinals and 5 stalls. All the urinals are taken up but nobody is using them to take a piss. I get into moods when I’m horny where I don’t give a fuck about who it is, I just want to be bred. I get pretty bold as well. I went into a stall, leaving the door wide open and I took off my shorts. My jock was soaked with Precum and cum that escaped my hole. I position myself on the toilet with my legs in the air and my hole available for the taking. The bathroom isn’t super bright. So you can’t really tell who’s who u I’m theyre up close. I immediately have two takers. One is a chubby hairy bear who steps up and plunges his kinda small but super thick cock in me. He must’ve liked how prelubed I was because he came within a few seconds. (My 6th load.) He pulled his soft cock out of my hole and zipped up. I hear a familiar voice say my name and step forward. I look up to see my government teacher with his hard cock peeking through the zipper of his pants. I’m at a loss for words. I live in a small town but I never imagined. He has his hard cock in his hand and he’s lining it up with my hole. His really thick and lengthy. I’d say a good 9 inches. He felt amazing. He asks me how many loads were in me and if he could give me his. He’s so far up my hole and I’m in absolute Cumslut heaven. He’s so loud and verbal. I’m sure people walking by could hear him beating my pussy up. “Fuck yeah take my load.” He roars as he cums. I pulled his asscheeks into me so I can savor the (7th) load and his girth. I’ve always found him stunning. He looked at me with his blue eyes and smiled. “I’m here every other day after 6. I want you again. “ I just smiled back and let him go home to his wife. I gather myself a bit and go to find my shorts when I notice a cock slide under the stall. I’m not sure what this dude is wanting but I know what I want. I mounted the cock, and there was no resistance. This random stranger who I didn’t know, didn’t know what he looked like, was gonna give me my 8th load of the night. And boy did he. He pulsated so much in my pussy. It was probably the biggest load I’ve ever gotten. Couldn’t tell with all the loads already in me. He pulled his cum covered dick out of my cummy hole and I put my shorts on. You’d think after 8 fucking loads in your ass you’d be tired and sore. Hell. Fucking. No. I was still raging but it was late. I figured I would go to the woods and at least play with my own hole. As I’m pulling up I notice this bad boy looking type guy. Leather jacket, smoking a cigarette, leaning on his car by himself. I park a few spots away from him and he ended up coming to my car and asking what I was up to. He’s tugging at his cock while asking so all I do is pulled down my shorts, open my door and show him my hole. He drops his jeans to the ground and sticks his hard cock in my hole. This attracted a small crowd of 2 or 3 guys. He pumps his babies in me giving me my 9th load and leaves. I’m in nothing but a t shirt and jock, and I notice this guy has my shorts in his hands, I run to try and get them back but he leaves in his car. I’m too horny to care too much. I just focus on the next guy who’s at my car jerking his cock. “can I have a turn with your hole?” “Fuck yeah.” I’m pushed up against my car and yet another stranger is pumping me raw. He fucks hard for 10 minutes and I feel my untouched cock getting ready to unleash. “You’re gonna make me shoot, keep fucking me.” “Yeah? You want my fucking load?” “Please.” “Fuck yeah I’m gonna dump in you. Ah fuck I’m dumping in you. Oh shit. I just flooded your pussy, man. “ I beg him to stay inside me. I can usually cum handsfree but he stopped fucking right before I came so I had to jack while his cock was still in me. He pulled out and zipped up and walked away. I drove home in just my jock and a t shirt. With 10 loads of cum flooding out of me and onto my seat. 

I fucking love being a cumdump. 

Fuck!  Hot ass post man!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hey guys! Another D and daddy update for y’all. 

I haven’t had sex since my last post when I took all of those loads. Daddy has been out of town and d and I have conflicting work schedules. However last night, I was invited to stay the night with d. I gladly accepted. D is about 6’2 White, about 150, blonde hair blue eyes. He has a huge cock as well. Anyways, he’s in the closet (daddy knows we fuck around but he doesn’t know that anyone knows he likes my hole so much.) I’m not very masc looking or acting. I’m not totally fem but not totally masc either. Anyway d has me over cause he wanted to fuck me all night. I came over and met daddy. (For the first time to d’s knowledge.) we hung out a bit until around 10:30ish. We were both “really tired.” And went to D’s room. Usually d and I have some sort of foreplay prior to fucking but boy this guy was horny. As soon as we got to the room I was pushed on my knees and my ass was propped up. He pulled my shorts down so my hole was showing and he ate my hole like it was his last meal. He spit on his cock and thrusted into me. I’m a bit of a moaner but daddy was awake so d had my mouth covered with his hand. I felt his cock shoot in my hole and he slid out of my hole. He came in me 4 times after that in various positions. He finally passed out around 1:30. I went downstairs to get a drink of water, knowing and hoping daddy was down there. And he was. “Hey boy.” Daddy said. “Hey.” I replied. We chat for a bit. Daddy is as tall as d, he’s only in his 40s but already has Anderson Cooper like hair. It drives me insane. Every time I see him I want to be his little slut. I took daddy by the belt into his bedroom. He started kissing me and feeling on my ass. I’m rubbing his hard cock through his jeans. Daddy pushes me on my back and takes my shorts off. My legs are straight in the air like the whore I am and I’m guiding an unlubed cock into my hole. “Fuck my son got you real wet. “ 

“I want you to make me flood daddy.” I said. This is the first time I’ve called me daddy to his face. He rips off his shirt and places his hands on the back of my neck and begins to fuck me as hard as he can. 

“You like daddy’s cock huh?” 

“Yes daddy.” 

Calling him daddy makes him animalistic. He wants to cum in me almost as much as I want it. 

“You want daddy to give you his babies boy? “ 

“yes please daddy.” 

“Please cum inside me” I beg as he groans and let’s his cock spray my guts. He pulls his cock from my hole and he’s still hard. His cock is covered in cum. I happily clean him off. 

“Your such a good boy for daddy. “ 

“I’ll be the best for you daddy.” 

He pulls me up to my feet and bends me over. My back is arched. And he’s got a hold of my hair and his cock is buried deep inside my pussy. He pumps me for about 10 minutes and gives me another load. He doesn’t pull out though. He waits a second and turns me around. I’m on my back. His rock hard baby maker is still stretching my hole. He’s kissing my neck and telling me how much he loves daddy’s little slut. 

“Pleas give me another load daddy. Please. “ I beg. 

“You want another one boy?” 

“Really bad sir. “ 

he starts slamming into my hole again. 

“Oh fuck daddy cum inside me.” 

“Fuck baby I’m gonna shoot. “ 

“yeah shoot deep inside me daddy. Fuck yeah daddy.” 

He empties his balls in me completely. He kisses me and I’m off to Ds room. I don’t even bother putting my clothes on. I’m just in my jock. D is still sleeping.  I climb in bed with him and start rubbing my ass against his boxer covered cock. This wakes him up. He takes his cock and traces my hole. 

“Oh fuck man. My cum flooded your hole didn’t it? “ he says with a confident grin. 

“Yes.” I reply. I take his cock and insert it into my cum sloppy pussy and push back on his strokes. 

“I’m getting close d, cum inside me.” 

“Fuck yeah bro, your hole feels amazing. “ 

d keeps fucking until both of us end up cunning. Him adding another load to my hole, and me spraying all over his sheets. He wraps his hand around my waist and fall asleep. 

We wake up the next morning and daddy has cooked breakfast. I borrow a pair of shorts from d. 

As im leaving daddy says “hey kid, I just wanna say, I bet d and I are both happy you found your way to our family. “ 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 5

• 1 month later...

Not a D and Daddy update (although I am staying the night again very soon.) 

but nonetheless I find myself in a very hot situation again. I’ve recently started working at a hotel and I work from midnight to about noonish.  There’s only 2 of us from midnight until 8. It being so late, there’s never anything to do or guests to attend to so the two of us get pretty bored. They generally only hire guys at night. (It’s a corporate thing.) so it’s always me or 1 of 2 other guys there. I talk to them both regularly being that we get so bored. Anyway, one guy, let’s call him E, is married and in his 30s. He’s tall and bearish with a mustache and a beard. We get to talking yesterday night. And he confides that he sometimes goes to one of the storage rooms and jacks off sometimes. There’s no cameras in this room, nor is there any when you take the employee entrance to get there. I tell him that’s cool, and continue working. This got me pretty hard, thinking about him jacking off and even harder hoping that he empties inside me one of these days. 

About an hour after that, he gets up and goes somewhere and is gone for a while. It’s about 1:45am at this point and I’m rock hard thinking about him being in the storage room with his hand in his cock. I head straight there and find him working himself. He greets me warmly with a “hey bud.” And a smile. I smile back without saying anything and I walk over and start sucking him. (Totally took a shot in the dark cause I was sure he was straight.) he pulled his slacks to his ankles cause I was being pretty sloppy. He’s moaning like crazy and I want his cock to shoot in me. I spit on my fingers and work it into my hole and back up on to his dick. I was expecting him to pull away but instead he grabbed my hips and pulled me into him. He fits in pretty easily due to him not being very big, and me taking a big cock (with a condom ?) the night before. 

“I cum in buckets so I have to cum inside you or it’ll be a mess.”  He says. 

I reply very sarcastically with a “darn.”  He gives me a few more pumps, buries his head on my neck and whispers, “I’m cumming inside you.” Soon after, he shoots what felt like 9 jets of cum in my hole, and tells me to take my slacks off. So I do. And he does too. He slowly pulls his cock out and he wasn’t kidding. He drained his cock in my hole and a bucket of cum plopped on the floor before I held the rest in. He takes the cum on the floor and rubs it on his cock and gets hard again. He doesn’t say anything, just push my head down, bends me over, and starts to fuck me again. He cums another load in my ass. This time about 7 cock spasms worth. I’m sure to keep clenched this time even though he flooded me. We went back to our desks. And he says “it’ll be fun working with you all next week. “ I agree. 

Though that was hot, and I’m definitely looking forward to it, we didn’t work together this morning. (I wanted his cum still in me so I haven’t let it go since then.) I worked with the other guy, let’s call him A. A is closer to my age, I’d say about 24. Slim build, tan, and over all pretty cute. I don’t work with him very often cause he mainly does the afternoon shift, but he is there to give one of us a day off. We get to talking some and he reveals that he’s gay. (Which I knew. ) I’m out at work so we start talking about being gay basically, and he asks if I’m a top or bottom. I tell him I’m a bottom and he tells me he’s a top. His mind must’ve raced somewhere cause I see his cock growing through his chinos. I get up and tell him to meet me in the storage room and he does. I tell him that I have 2 loads in me. To which he responds: “E told me about last night, and I was hoping you still had them.” He pulls out a massive 7.5 thick cock and before I could suck on it his tongue is in my hole. He felches a load out of me and this is my first time experiencing that. I love getting my ass ate and it was hot but I like to keep loads in my ass as long as I can. He stands up and shoves into me, between his spit and E’s loads, my boihole is wet as hell. You can hear how wet I am. A doesn’t last long but he gives me a load. He pulls out and we hear the service bell ring. He pulls up his slacks and goes to see what’s up. I jack myself off, lick my cum off the table, pull up my pants and head back to my desk. I think I’ll like my new job. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

Hey horny guys. I had a good work week and I thought I would share. 

So I worked with E all week. And boy did he use my hole. On the first night we had talked about how hot it was. And he said he brought condoms so his wife can’t smell me on him. This was obviously a turn off but we made it to the storage room and he engulfed me in a kiss. We made out for a while and he told me to suck his cock a bit so I did. I got him nice and wet and he had said that he forgot lube. So I told him to spit on my hole and he did. As soon as I was nice and wet I backed up on him before he could put the condom on and he didn’t object. Once his head gets in he always slams into my hole hard. He pumps away and gives me a nice flood of cum. He pulls out and starts to felch me. And quickly his tongue is replaced with his hard cock again. He gives me another load. This went on for the remainder of my work week. However today was especially hot. 

I got a load from E this morning. It was big and leaked out as usual. I don’t get off until noon so by then everyone is there. I was in the storage room making sure we had coffee. One of the maintenance guys brushed up behind me and I felt his hard cock on my hole. He said “sorry bro it’s just one of those days.” With a laugh. And I told him that I could help him out. He said we probably shouldn’t because he didn’t wanna get caught. (His wife is a housekeeper) no one really uses the storage room besides maintenance and front desk. But I understood the worrry. I said no worries and I turned towards the door. He stopped me with a quick “well what did you have in mind” and I dropped to my knees he sighed and said fuck it and unzipped.  I got his dick nice and wet and I stood up. He turned me around and pulled my slacks down. He stuck his cock in my slut cunt and fucked me nice and hard. He told me that he knew all about how slutty I was and that he was gonna nut in my hole. He fucked me for a good 10 minutes and then he said “here it cums boy.” As he pulled my hips further onto his cock. His groans were loud and there was a mix of E’s cum and his on his jeans. He made me clean him off. Walked out and left me there with an ass full of cum

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7