Smoking fetish

pozboy

I LOVE chainsmoking sites - they are horny for the same reason as barebacking - you know it will harm, possible kill you, and that's just what gives you the hardon, the risk, the riskier the hornier. Which are your favourite sties? SeanSmokes is fun and he jerks off while chaining, but he's fat and coughs all the time. We know that's what you do, but who wants reality? It's all about fantasy, where you smoke cig after cig down to the tip, swallowing every bit of the lovely smoke tar and nicotine. I like SmokingAlphaGermany, GBMarlboroGB, RedznTrainers, Smoke Breather and tommyhay1980, but my alltime fave is Matt Smoker - instant rockhard every time! You?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Never really thought too much about it, but I did take up the habit a few years back and it all began about the time or just before I opened up to taking bare back with no questions asked !!  I pretty much limit my smoking down to a few a day except when I'm online here trolling the sites.  When I'm online though, guess I'd be considered a chain smoker as I can go through a couple of packs in an evening. lol

3 hours ago, AmbertheCD86 said:

I have a huge smoking fetish. I'm a chain smoker, I smoke 1.5 to 2 ppd of Newport menthol 100s box. 

Great! You aim for higher? I love being in a room full of chaining men with no ventilation

Guest AmbertheTG75
1 minute ago, pozboy said:

Great! You aim for higher? I love being in a room full of chaining men with no ventilation

I'd love to get to 3ppd. I love smoking up a room chain smoking

The world is full of guys like us - we should all meet regularly in our areas, and see how many we can smoke - any doing below a certain level would be force fed cigs until he reaches it, and videos of us should be added online, and politicians should be made to promise to lower taxes on cigs and booze. The minimum age should be abolished, smoking permitted in bars and machines installed everywhere - it used to be the normal thing, and could be again. We could get funding from the companies. There's no excuse for any gay man not to smoke, and heavily, right?

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Something about smokers gets my dick hard. I think it’s that oral fixation. I love to open with “I got something else to stick in your mouth” with them. Was at Dallas Pride yesterday and saw these hit trashy white teen boys...you know the type, look a little scrawny, dirty, no shirts on, tats. Bummed a cig off them and started chatting with them...straight up East Texas rednecks. It was getting hot, talked them into going back to my place, grabbing some beers and blowing clouds. Our clothes were off in no time back at my place and we were fucking up a storm...never even talked about status or condoms...just went for it raw. The taller of the two had a really nice big cock that felt great in my ass and the shorter dude really got into getting fucked. We were at it for a while, smoked a whole pack.

19 hours ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

Something about smokers gets my dick hard. I think it’s that oral fixation. I love to open with “I got something else to stick in your mouth” with them. Was at Dallas Pride yesterday and saw these hit trashy white teen boys...you know the type, look a little scrawny, dirty, no shirts on, tats. Bummed a cig off them and started chatting with them...straight up East Texas rednecks. It was getting hot, talked them into going back to my place, grabbing some beers and blowing clouds. Our clothes were off in no time back at my place and we were fucking up a storm...never even talked about status or condoms...just went for it raw. The taller of the two had a really nice big cock that felt great in my ass and the shorter dude really got into getting fucked. We were at it for a while, smoked a whole pack.

Smoking while barebacking is a great combination, wso you can surely get through more than one pack?

Guest AmbertheTG75

I love dangling and taking deep drags on my Newport 100s while I get my asspussy pounded and seeded deep by a few hot top guys. Anyone want to co d fuck me??

Amber - you should know that sissy sluts who smoke much more than they should are simply the sexiest sluts around! I'm a  sub bottom for big,  Dom men... but a sissy with a cigarette brings out my Dom needs in the most delicious ways.. . 

Have you tried Virginia Slims?  Nothing says you're a fem little cumslut like smoking a brand not intended for Men.  :)

Guest AmbertheTG75
1 hour ago, ColoradoCub said:

Amber - you should know that sissy sluts who smoke much more than they should are simply the sexiest sluts around! I'm a  sub bottom for big,  Dom men... but a sissy with a cigarette brings out my Dom needs in the most delicious ways.. . 

Have you tried Virginia Slims?  Nothing says you're a fem little cumslut like smoking a brand not intended for Men.  :)

Hehe I know that all to well. I love Virginia slim menthols.