Smoking fetish

pozboy

I'm neg, not on the pill, and I'd love for any poz Man fucking me to enjoy a smoke while he is fucking me. Stop for deep,  smoky kisses or just blow the smoke in my face... especially a trucker in his sleeper. 

Guest AmbertheTG75
5 hours ago, ColoradoCub said:

Good gurl! Next time your feeling slutty,  send me a pic of you with a sexy long VS. I promise you'll make me cum baby.  :]

I definetly will!! I wish you were cumming in me

Guest AmbertheTG75
4 hours ago, pozboy said:

This is all hot stuff - barebacking and chainsmoking is so hot . wonder how many guys are pozzed with a cig in their mouth?

I would sure love to be

• 2 weeks later...

My fuck buddy is a smoker and has a smoking fetish. He likes to fuck me while smoking and breathing the smoke into my mouth and having me smoke then return the smoke to him. I am a non smoker but do it for him because I know it turns him on. Usually makes him shoot his poz load in my neg hole.

On 9/24/2018 at 12:42 AM, Throattopman said:

Started smoking at 12, full-time at 14. It made my cock hard. Still does.

I've shot some of my biggest loads while getting serviced while I smoke.

Anyone who wants to get me off but objects to my smoking can fuck off and find someone else. 

Brilliant post.....

When i was younger, a older balding man down the street used to have me in his shop to suck him off whilst he was smoking a pipe, it was so intoxicating, his clothes, pubes etc, used to smell of it, i loved it, now and again he used to let me have a go too. I love smokers, i smoke and i love deep tonguing men who have cigerette breath, especialy if they are fucking me and breathing it on me...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
4 hours ago, dirtyarizona said:

Smoking is without a doubt my Number One fetish.

If a guy don't smoke I ain't interested.  Period.

99% of the time I'll fire up a smoke before getting a suckjob.  I like to offer the cocksucker my cig for him too take a hit before he goes back to sucking me.

Wishing I was closer to this stud!