Home June 2019

Guest arseontap

Guest arseontap

Hey guys,

I have been in the outback with work for a bit and returning home to Brisbane area (Redcliffe) next June (2019). Currently 43 & single. Avg build but working hard on that and bulking up as I start power lifting. Wondering if there are any top/vers guys in Brisbane interested in an open relationship where I am you BF, but at the same time, you own my arse. So, if you have mates that need to breed, I have to be there to breed. Take me out to a club or sauna and whore my hole out to whomever you like. You decide who breeds me and I can't refuse a load. The take me home and care for me and be the last to breed me :) In the absence of a relationship I'd love to meet a confident/dominant top who wants a bottom to own. No load refused Neg/+U or poz - I'll take my chances. Actually if your poz, don't tell me, fuck and breed me and after you've pumped your poz load in me, keep your cock in me and kiss me and whisper "You just took a dirty load boy - now let it soak in". Happy to be a bottom at a breeding party too. Open to almost anything. Send me a message if you want to play on any level.