Last Load

Guest arseontap

Guest arseontap

I live in an outback country town for the last 6 months and until next June. There is literally nothing out here but a few young time wasters. So I need to travel to get any action, and when I do I try to make up for lost loads. Took off to a town 2.5hrs drive away last Saturday. Got on Grindr and it started going off as soon as I was within a couple of kilometres of the place (probably triple the size of where I am stuck). I have booked the cheapest and nastiest hotel ensuring it had ground floor rooms with street access. Within 10mins of checking in I had a nice young asian guy bending me over the end of the bed giving me my first load. I am a total bottom, but this guy had a rock hard arse. Grabbing it as he was blowing in my arse was like grabbing a rock and it was fucking hot.

Then it was quiet for a few hours and then another 20 something guy came over and quickly blew a load in me before going to a party. Shortly after him a sucked off a slightly bigger guy (who just wouldn't fuck) and he blew one of the biggest loads I have seen in mouth and all over my face. I was so pissed I didn't get it in my arse. Then about an hour later a hot older asian dropped by for what he insisted was only going to be a blow job. But after sucking him off and him fingering my arse I just turned around and backed on to his cock. He gave in and just fucked me hard and came inside me. I could tell he was annoyed with himself for fucking a guy bareback, but I didn't care - it was what I wanted lol.

So that's what ended up being my last load/s. I expect it may be a few months again until my next. I am trying to convince a dominant top in a major town 5hrs away to pimp me out for a weekend. I come down and grab a hotel room and he advertises my arse for two day and two nights straight and I have to take any load he says. I will keep you posted. 

Edited by arseontap
Backroom content removed