Sleaziest of Motels around SoCal

sleazyskank

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've had some great times at the Travelodge Hollywood on Vermont. I put duct tape over the door locks. Posted ads on BBRT, Squirt and Doublelist. Cruised the ads on Grindr and Growlr. I had a dozen or so guys come in my room to drop their loads in me over a two day period. I plan to try it again at the Hollywood Travelodge. A lot of the guys were black and latino guys. A few Arab guys as well. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, travelingbi said:

I've had some great times at the Travelodge Hollywood on Vermont. I put duct tape over the door locks. Posted ads on BBRT, Squirt and Doublelist. Cruised the ads on Grindr and Growlr. I had a dozen or so guys come in my room to drop their loads in me over a two day period. I plan to try it again at the Hollywood Travelodge. A lot of the guys were black and latino guys. A few Arab guys as well. 

We should share a room some time and get bred together!  OINK

• Like 1

Guest GoneFishing
On 11/15/2019 at 12:19 AM, infinite290 said:

what was special about Coral Sands?

Non stop cum and they didn’t give a fuck what you did in the rooms. It was a Mecca for sleazy sex. 

• 1 month later...