Online Anon Whoring Out

Guest deeptopjock

Guest deeptopjock

First post here, but long time b-reader.

Had a recent experience and wondering if anyone else has done it or is interested.

was bored and chatting with guys on kik, connected through reddit. Ended up chatting with a cute, sub muscled bottom in another state. Swapped pics, dirty chat etc. Started telling him that he needed to get his holes seeded more often if he was going to keep calling himself a sub bttm boy. He said he wished he could, and told him if he didn’t I’d do it for him. He told me he would be open to that. Long story short, ended up making a bbrt profile for him and used it to find 3 studs to breed him. Just told him where to be and what to do, and he did it. 2 tops knew what was happening, 1 thought he was talking to the bottom boy, and never knew I was controlling it. 

Anyway, I found it really hot haha. Anyone else done this, either as the bottom or the Dom?

yeah i have had several guys whore me out like this.a few were boyfriends, one was an uncle and a couple i never met.even had a dirty little highschool gayboy who loved that he could set me up to get fucked by guys and i would meet them and let them fuck me raw no questions asked without ever seeing any pics.i have done this both as a free fucktoy and a pimped out whore.love them both.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I’d be into someone doing this to me. I love how it feels, physically, to get plowed, and I really want my dick sucked, but I’m straight and don’t really know how to hook up with gay guys. Explaining that I wanna be sorta pushed into being a faggot whore is hard- having someone else explain, and all I have to do is show up and get pinned down and used, really turns me on. If anybody wants to do this to me lemme know.

Edited by FilThFiendFtM

I would really love this. Anonymous fucks are almost always hotter for me, and having someone else choosing them only makes it better. For all I would know, they could all be full-blown AIDS fuckers. Or any other number of STD's.

A guy can dream, can't he? But if an opportunity arises I will jump at it for real!

• Like 1

Nearest I ever came to this was one time at my favorite bath house, the attendant asked me if I'd be open and willing to play with a couple of his regular and more discrete customers.  He took me to a room that was secluded from the rest of the rooms and was only accessable from the back door of the office area. 

After almost two and a half hours, had had 4 visitors that came in and used me, am assuming and thinking that all were business men by the way they were dressed and acted, but never asked any questions, just did as asked and took their loads. After the last one left, the attendant came in and told me he had another room for me in the general area, and that my stay that day was free and I could stay as long as I wished.

Am guessing he made some serious money with them using my ass and throat that day and was hoping it mite become a bit of a regular thing and be invited to do it again in the future, but it didn't turn out that way.  It was a whole new experience and was hott and made me horny as hell thinking that my chubby, old, antique ass might be worth something to those that wanted it that way !! lol

Edited by Homo60