Online Anon Whoring Out

Guest deeptopjock

whoring out faggots is a great way to remind us pussyboys that we have no say in who fucks us bareback and dumps their loads in our slutty bodies. i am not a man, i am a faggot. i am not a person, i am a fucktoy, i am a cumdumpster. i exist to service cocks, take loads and serve men as their fuckhole, their toy or just some dirty whore. if a man wants to fuck me raw he can. if a man wants to whore me out to other men he can and i have no say in who he tells me to suck off or take loads from. i am a subhuman fleshlight with a hot body and two warm cumholes. i learned this from being whored out trash

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest NotoriousPIG
9 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

whoring out faggots is a great way to remind us pussyboys that we have no say in who fucks us bareback and dumps their loads in our slutty bodies. i am not a man, i am a faggot. i am not a person, i am a fucktoy, i am a cumdumpster. i exist to service cocks, take loads and serve men as their fuckhole, their toy or just some dirty whore. if a man wants to fuck me raw he can. if a man wants to whore me out to other men he can and i have no say in who he tells me to suck off or take loads from. i am a subhuman fleshlight with a hot body and two warm cumholes. i learned this from being whored out trash

Amen fag slut, our bodies were made to be hot, pimped, gangbanged and partied at all times. 

Guest deeptopjock
On 10/5/2018 at 1:26 AM, ErosWired said:

@deeptopjock - I can see why a certain sort of Top (my favorite kind ? ) might take particular pleasure in having control over another man’s sexuality and choosing who fucks him - because he has hands-on involvement (as it were) or is otherwise involved in the proceedings first-hand.

It’s less clear to me why a Top would be willing to spend time to orchestrate these arrangements from a distance, if the only pleasure he derived was the knowledge that his work was resulting in a bottom far away getting bred. If, as a poster above mentioned, an arrangement were made for photos or video, it would be more understandable, but I just wondered if you could explain the appeal of this to you.

I think it’s great, by the way, that you would do this, regardless of your reasons. I very much hope to one day encounter a Top who would want to whore me regularly. I would put out so much ass...

I think it’s the total control. I didn’t think I’d like it that much. But the idea of a fag being so slutty that he would let a total stranger whore him out, not knowing my name, seeing my face, or ever talking or meeting to me is hot. And I did collect pics and vids from the studs who used him to confirm he did as he was told. Sending him the files slowly over time. And posted some of them publicly as punishment when he disobeyed. 

Don't think I’ll do it that often as it’s not a replacement for real fucking and dominantion, but when I’m in an isolated area and unable to find ass to breed, I think it’ll be fun.

On 10/9/2018 at 9:33 AM, deeptopjock said:

I think it’s the total control. I didn’t think I’d like it that much. But the idea of a fag being so slutty that he would let a total stranger whore him out, not knowing my name, seeing my face, or ever talking or meeting to me is hot. And I did collect pics and vids from the studs who used him to confirm he did as he was told. Sending him the files slowly over time. And posted some of them publicly as punishment when he disobeyed. 

Don't think I’ll do it that often as it’s not a replacement for real fucking and dominantion, but when I’m in an isolated area and unable to find ass to breed, I think it’ll be fun.

yeah i find guys really get off knowing that faggot whores like me will meet with any random or anonymous strangers and let them use me however they want, fuck me bareback and cum inside me, no questions asked and you can make us do things you wouldnt ask anyone you respect. we are just trashy whores that men use for fun. plus we are easy for men to get pozzed up.

• Like 1

Guys, just a reminder - whoring out is one of my favorite topics, but our ability to talk about it here depends on us not giving any impression that units of exchange are in any way involved. We’ve got to make sure the site doesn’t draw legal attention so RawTop can keep the place open for us to be ourselves in.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

There is a top here on BBRTs that does something like this. His profile says he will take pics, put out the ad, arrange for place and time for will bottoms. Definitely intriguing but the safety aspect of it keeps me from messaging him. Every top I have ever asked if he has a buddy he thinks would want some of my ass tells me they do not know any other tops. Either lying or just not good at sharing I guess :(

• Upvote 1

I have successfully whored myself out and took 4 different guys (5 loads) in the span of about 3 hrs at my apartment. Would definitely be hot if a top and I got a hotel/motel room together and he setup a string of guys to come breed me though. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 9/17/2018 at 10:00 AM, deeptopjock said:

First post here, but long time b-reader.

Had a recent experience and wondering if anyone else has done it or is interested.

was bored and chatting with guys on kik, connected through reddit. Ended up chatting with a cute, sub muscled bottom in another state. Swapped pics, dirty chat etc. Started telling him that he needed to get his holes seeded more often if he was going to keep calling himself a sub bttm boy. He said he wished he could, and told him if he didn’t I’d do it for him. He told me he would be open to that. Long story short, ended up making a bbrt profile for him and used it to find 3 studs to breed him. Just told him where to be and what to do, and he did it. 2 tops knew what was happening, 1 thought he was talking to the bottom boy, and never knew I was controlling it. 

Anyway, I found it really hot haha. Anyone else done this, either as the bottom or the Dom?

i've read many posts on BZ (and elsewhere) from bottoms who want to be whored out, so am not surprised that the majority of responses here are from bottoms. 

For me this dynamic is as much about control as it is about the physical act of getting fucked.  Like a few others, when this kind of connection is involved,  for me it needs something to make it more personal to work? Idk, because you did seem to make it more than just hooking your bottom up (i.e., Tops sent you pics, etc.).  

For me this feels a little like cyber sex.  It throws me, because it does involve real sex, but part of it is still 'virtual' for me.  For me, a big part of the appeal of being whored out is experiencing the enjoyment of the Top who is doing the whoring, not just the Tops breeding me. For me, those Tops are an extension of Him, sort of like their toys He is using to  enjoy His (my) hole.  

From what you say, this is not ideal for you either, but a substitute for the real thing when you are in a "remote" area. 

On 9/17/2018 at 10:00 AM, deeptopjock said:

First post here, but long time b-reader.

Had a recent experience and wondering if anyone else has done it or is interested.

was bored and chatting with guys on kik, connected through reddit. Ended up chatting with a cute, sub muscled bottom in another state. Swapped pics, dirty chat etc. Started telling him that he needed to get his holes seeded more often if he was going to keep calling himself a sub bttm boy. He said he wished he could, and told him if he didn’t I’d do it for him. He told me he would be open to that. Long story short, ended up making a bbrt profile for him and used it to find 3 studs to breed him. Just told him where to be and what to do, and he did it. 2 tops knew what was happening, 1 thought he was talking to the bottom boy, and never knew I was controlling it. 

Anyway, I found it really hot haha. Anyone else done this, either as the bottom or the Dom?

Would love having you do that to/for me.  Oink!

I agree that it's as much about the control as the sex.  The only time I've done something like it is when my bf as a surprise arranged for four guys to fuck me and then he did last.  Our  tastes are quite different.  Made it  extra hot that it wasn't my choice (and woldn't be either).  He's also good at sifting out the crazies.  So they all came and went just as planned. 
Is funny coz he's quite jealous and likes to know my whereabouts (Life360 anyone?) but he's also turned on by me being slutty - as long he knows I'm doing it, so it worked quite well.
I know if I tried to organise it for him it would end in tears - more accurately loud Barbra Streisand  (guys that don't get the hint get Babs).

• Like 1