Online Anon Whoring Out

Guest deeptopjock

• 3 weeks later...
Guest CuriousDallas

I did something similar for a bud my freshman year at SMU. I was really honest about my fucking and he was really jealous as he was super shy and scared of cruising bathrooms, being on Grindr, asking their status, and stuff. I essentially lined up guys I was playing with to fuck him. He’d say when he was available and I’d line them up to come by and fuck him. He loved it as I’d already pretty much vetted the guys, often had picks of them, knew what they wanted sexually and so on and he was finally getting his ass bred the way he wanted. Unfortunately one of the guys got way too rough with him and he stopped having me line up guys to come fuck him.

12 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

I did something similar for a bud my freshman year at SMU. I was really honest about my fucking and he was really jealous as he was super shy and scared of cruising bathrooms, being on Grindr, asking their status, and stuff. I essentially lined up guys I was playing with to fuck him. He’d say when he was available and I’d line them up to come by and fuck him. He loved it as I’d already pretty much vetted the guys, often had picks of them, knew what they wanted sexually and so on and he was finally getting his ass bred the way he wanted. Unfortunately one of the guys got way too rough with him and he stopped having me line up guys to come fuck him.

That sounds like a wonderful thing to do for your friend, and it sucks that some people are assholes!

Guest CuriousDallas
14 minutes ago, subBottomKink said:

That sounds like a wonderful thing to do for your friend, and it sucks that some people are assholes!

It worked out OK as he wound up dating one of the guys I'd lined up for him and he lines up guys for him and they'll pick up guys for three ways and group stuff. He'd been dating a girl and once he started doing more with guys realized he was really more gay.

• 1 month later...

i have been whored out only once, and love it! wish i could be whored out again. my only time my top had another friend of his fuck me while he watched me being fucked and it was so hot, i so want to be whored out and love it.

On 5/7/2020 at 2:38 AM, ErosWired said:

^ This, exactly.

And then there’s the reality, which is reflected somewhat by another recent thread here that discusses “bottoms who can’t take it”.

I mean, it sounds super - getting fucked feels great, so the more you get, it can only get better and better, right? More = Better?

Be very, very, very careful what you ask for.(which is scantly at the best of times - one fucked me loudly with the hotel room door wide open and left it that way whennhe departed).

When Tops get in their rut, they don’t stop until they’re done. Nature wires them not to. If you take on a whoring-out, you have to be able to accommodate that over and over and over, even if your hole hurts. Even if some of them want it to hurt.

Of course, unless you’re tied down (never, never, ever, ever permit it) you could always just get up and walk away when you’ve had enough. But what will you have accomplished? You’ll have royally pissed off the Top who agreed to go to the trouble to whore you out - it’s a lot like work; you’ll have damaged your reputation

This so true, for first timer do not go more than 3 tops max maybe, and don’t allow yourself to be tied up so you can walk off. 

I made the mistake firs time letting them tie me up and my mouth was gagged with a dildo and duck taped , so I can’t even beg to stop. It sounded hot at that time tied and gagged just ass up, didt take into account the time and the number of cock I would take, honestly lost count how many tops used me but was definitely in tears and soo much pain. It was hours when the guys let me go, definitely took weeks to recover my hole. 

After more training now actually the above scenario becomes normal, but definitely not for first timer 

A little more senior than most turned out for gathering cum loads. don't mean shit. Put me in the right frame of mind and a steady stream of fuckers I can run for 2 hours at a time.take a short break and back for another round. Have a harder time getting a monitor than i'd like. Set me up in a motel room. This is definitely not for the weak of heart. I love it. 

20201003_003601.jpg

5 hours ago, jamobile said:

Not really whored out but I had a Dom Sir who would lead me around a bathhouse on a leash and tell me who to service and take piss from. It was hot. To this day would really like to be truly whored out. 

Quite often at saunas I find the 1on1 dynamic in a cublicle moves to the new top opening the door and getting others to join.
Or afterwards I never make it to the shower as the new top decides to keep my towel and lead me to the group fuck table,
I guess they love seeing other dicks up my loaded hole. Couple of times I'm not allowed to return to cubicle till taken more cum.

• Like 2