Cumswap at Fort Troff Maneuvers

jectus

Arriving at Fort Troff Manifest4U in Atlanta on Saturday night I had no clear intentions for the evening, other than to cum hard.  My visit to the sling room revealed a mix of fucking and fisting scenes, some of which were hot and drew me in.  After that I walked back to the entry hall and saw two of the hottest guys ever taking off their street clothes to reveal matching backless singlets, one in red and other other in blue.  I observed them from time to time being approached aggressively by guys and politely brushing them off as they were just getting acclimated and their front pouches weren't even swelling yet. 

As they were warming up, I found myself next them and started whispering to each of them individually.  The guy in red was 30, blonde (with a soft blonde beard), sunburned, inked and muscular with super broad shoulders.  The guy in blue was 22, brown, swarthy, clean shaven, muscular and sported two recently pierced nipples and a small gauge PA.  Both said they were just friends but I sensed they were developing feelings.  I noticed that blue guy liked it when red guy nuzzled his neck so I took my place on his other side and he reached for my cock, which was positioned behind him.  Once he started pushing his muscly ass back against me I started aiming for his hole. After blue and red guys conversed, blue guy said I could fuck him with a rubber.

Willing to play it his way at first, I bagged up and while applying lube, I noticed that his beautiful ass was already creamy and he admitted getting bred earlier by red guy as they anticipated the event.  After fucking him for a few minutes with a growing audience, I asked if I could fuck him raw like red guy did.  He said yes but that we'd have to do it in private because he did't wan't anyone to see him get fucked BB.  We found a stall with a door and walked, then he handed me a rubber.  I slapped it to the floor, spun him around and started kissing his neck again from behind.  With this he said that I could fuck him raw if I would pull out to cum and if he could fuck me after.  I would have said yes to anything at that point and entered him gently. 

He whimpered a lot and said he was new to bottoming but loved it.  Once his ass was stretching comfortably around my raw cock he started to push back and urged me to pound him then pull out.  I could hear my balls slapping his ass, feel my hips rebounding off his bodacious ass muscles and without thinking about it my hands started punching his hot triceps which were bigger than expected on a slim guy.  I was so attracted to him that my cock felt like it was on fire. I told him that i wanted to plant my five-day load soon and he said that he wanted it but I should pull out.  As I kept thrusting in him i said that I was going to cum soon and that he would get creamed unless he told me to pull out now.  He begged me to keep fucking him every time I said I was close to blasting my five-day load.  We were both moaning when the pulsing started deep inside me and was soon flooding inside him.

After the bliss started to subside I asked him if he wanted to go and clean up.  He said no, it's your turn to take my cock.  I was surprised but a deal is a deal.  I had cleaned out before but not pre-lubed so I left to get my ass greased up.  When I came back he was in the next stall which had no door.  He spun me around this time and aggressively stabbed my tight unused ass with his huge thick pierced raw cock, my first PA fuck.  I saw stars but I there was a growing audience watching so I swallowed my screams.  In the audience were red guy and others who I had topped before, all watching me used a BB cunt.  Little did they know that my load was swimming deep in him while he did it. I received an intense but quiet fuck and started to feel warm inside as he ripped my hole wide open.  I reached back to tweak his sore pierced nips thinking it might make him cum faster/harder before my ass was totally destroyed. I felt stimulation from the PA but was not sure if he came in me until we headed down the hall to clean up and I felt his load running down my legs. 

After more action topping different guys, I came upon the red and blue backless singlet guys again in a room and we had some more fun nuzzling and whispering.  I held red guy in place as a fourth guy came in the room and started fucking him.  Then I held blue guy in place while red guy fucked him.  Blue guy told red guy that he was fucking in my cum, which didn't seem to deter their budding romance at all.  I'd love to get in the middle of these guys again and see how their romance is developing.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 7

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

Fort Troff is no doubt probably my favorite sex club in ATL, especially since Eros closed. I love hearing about guys who wanted safe but cave into going bare or asking you to pull out. I try and avoid condom nazis and love boys like this where I can sweet talk them with promises to put on a condom when I get close to cumming or pulling out to cum. They almost always cave and are begging for me to cum inside them. Hooked up with this hot young daddy last night...pretty blue eyes, inked, his wife just had a kid and he needs an outlet sexually. I told him I had no problems taking him bare but he wanted me to wrap to fuck him. Wound up going the whole "how bout I wrap when I get closer" turning into asking me to pull out to cum, turning into me cumming in his ass three times. Little bitch must want it bad as he's already been texting me today.