Bottom 100% now confused

DarkroomTaker

I have always considered myself 100% bottom, i have taken cock up my arse for so many years from being quite young, cottages, bathouses, woods, anywhere and i simply love being fucked and walking around with multiple strangers cum in my arse, i love it.

However, i am so turned on by mens arses, it is the first thing i look at, wank off to and want to bury my head in for the best tonging i can give.

Last week i rimmed about 6 blokes, 3 married, two who never had it done before and one guy who i spent nearly an hour on just eating his tasty arse, sucking it, kissing it and licking it right out, turned him round and he blew almost straight away in my mouth, he was a hot rugged bloke, who had a great natural smell to his body that i was so turned on with.

I digress, sorry, what i am asking is, do 100% bottom guys have these same thoughts and actions that i do? Or am i a soon to be top? 

Has anyone on here never been rimmed?

Also, would you post a pic of your arse on here for me too ;) mine is in gallery, freshly fucked btw.

Thanks....

Edited by DarkroomTaker
Typos and being thick

Darkroom,

When I was exclusive to my exs in past relationship, I thought that I could only bottom. 100% bottom. I've been single for more than 3 years and I wanted to try topping. Something in my brain said, "Try it, you'll love to top!" I convinced myself and tried topping. Practice topping more and more lead me to start out topping guys (1/3 tops, 2/3 bottoms in any male-to-male sexual playground, with a few vers guys thrown in for good measure). I do douche as well. But I get most bb fun out of topping. Oh sure, I still rim bubble butt a lot, and suck cock. It's a natural progression. I wonder if 100% tops have switched to bottom only. Probably. It's all GOOD! Keep having bb sex! OINK!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Memphian

I really think people spend too much time trying to label things that don't need labeling.  Like gay, bi, straight, and top and bottom.  

You are not locked into any of those classifications.  You like what you like.  And your tastes can change over time just like with food or anything else.

DarkroomTaker, I'm exactly like you. I've always considered myself 100% bottom, but like you I constantly check out guys' butts. And bulges, too. But nothing beats a hot ass. And in the past couple of years I've had to change my position on certain sites to more on the versatile side because I crave rimming a hot ass, and will also toy and play with other asses. I just haven't fucked anyone yet, still on the receiving end of that one.

And now my mouth is watering, wishing I could get my face into a hot ass right about now . . .

• Upvote 1

I'm also 100% bottom. But, I do love a hot arse. I can worship a guys ass as long as I can worship his cock. Love to lick, kiss and eat out a sexy hole. Nothing is hotter than getting my tongue deep inside a guys hole and licking the soft, pink inside is his hole. A lot of str8 guys have never had their assholes serviced like that. It's a huge turn on for them. There's one str8 guy that I play with occasionally. I was the first guy to ever lick his ass. He gets so turned on with my tongue in his ass, that he then flips me over and fucks me. He had never fucked a guy before me, either. I'm always happy to expand the sexual experiences of those str8 guys that are ready to "cross over". 

• Upvote 2