Foursome moresome

dumpyourload

I've developed a fuck buddy friendship with a guy I met at an orgy weeks ago. As soon as I saw him I fancied the arse off him and wanted him, I knew full well he was a fellow vers bttm and we fucked each other at the party. I'm 51. slim to med stocky nice cock he's 47 same height bear chunky chub. 

Tonight we had our third `get together` - usually we seed each other however we enticed two tops over - a bear top and athletic bi guy (all man and a 9 inch cock both 50yo). After worshipping their cocks snogging and titplay we both bent over the bed sniffing poppers while they both took turns on our holes. This went on and off for about half an hour. 

The bear top came over my fuck bud's arse while the athletic guy made us kneel down so that his spunk sprayed over our faces where we greedily licked it off of our faces and snogged it inside our mouths.

When they left we then made out screwing each other until I shot my load up my mates arse. My fuckbud came over my face.

All in all a highly balanced and fantastic evening.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1