Public toilet

Nolimitstwinkslut

On 9/22/2018 at 12:22 PM, Nolimitstwinkslut said:

...in a public toilet. 

#nolimitstwinkslut .... 

Public toilets are sooooo hot .... the older generation we re-call even better times when there were so many dirty sleazy public toilet blocks about where one had at all times spontaneous and FaBBulous SEX... one was already hard once one stepped into those sleazy toilet blocks which had a very distinguished scent/smell ... 

what a shame they are gone ! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Fuck...that is one of the things I miss about being a truck driver. The hot rest area sex! I can't even count the number of times I was fucked in a public toilet stall! I always thought it was one of the hottest scenes! Nothing like taking the raw cock of a compete stranger in a public restroom. ?

On 9/30/2018 at 10:05 PM, LoadsNeeded said:

Nothing like taking the raw cock of a compete stranger in a public restroom. 

... and then going back to work.  More than once I've looked around the office and thinking "If only you knew what I was doing 30 mins ago" and feeling the strangers seed brewing in my guts.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 9/30/2018 at 7:29 AM, FFun2BB said:

#nolimitstwinkslut .... 

Public toilets are sooooo hot .... the older generation we re-call even better times when there were so many dirty sleazy public toilet blocks about where one had at all times spontaneous and FaBBulous SEX... one was already hard once one stepped into those sleazy toilet blocks which had a very distinguished scent/smell ... 

I remember a run down hotel nearby that had a men's room in the basement conference area. It wasn't a very busy hotel and recently was demolished to make room for some office buildings.  I had so much fun. I'm sure they knew what was going on because there were some glory holes between the stalls and lots of sex daily. Especially after 5pm when everyone was driving home and needed to get off.  I remember a particularly good evening when 5 or 6 guys were there sucking and fucking. I got a great blow job and was watching some fucking under the stall..I miss that place.

On 9/30/2018 at 10:05 PM, LoadsNeeded said:

Fuck...that is one of the things I miss about being a truck driver. The hot rest area sex! I can't even count the number of times I was fucked in a public toilet stall! I always thought it was one of the hottest scenes! Nothing like taking the raw cock of a compete stranger in a public restroom. ?

Oh they’re still around. Just have to know where to look. 

Guest btchbyl
2 hours ago, Nolimitstwinkslut said:

Oh they’re still around. Just have to know where to look. 

thats right. i can attest to that. i still get my ass fucked and loaded in these places. just depends on the time of day. i find its easier to get dick in these places after the bars let out. 

On 9/30/2018 at 7:29 AM, FFun2BB said:

#nolimitstwinkslut .... 

In my 60s now, I can see how experiences in my youth directly shaped me into what I am today. When I was growing up, my family used to do a,lot of camping in the warmer months. Back then there was no such thing as big motor homes, campsites with water, sewer, electric, and cable TV hookup. Several campsites shared a water spigot and that is all you had. A few of the nicer campgrounds had bathroom buildings with toilets and showers, but most just had showers in them and outhouses. 

In the heat of the summer, the outhouses could get pretty smelly. When I turned 12, I began to get erections, and by accident I learned to masturbate. It didn't take me long to become a JO addict (I still am today). I would masturbate whenever I could, several times a day. During those summer camping trips I would go to the outhouse several times a day, spending 10 to 15 minutes or more sitting in the smelly outhouse playing with my cock and balls until I would cum. Doing it in the outhouse and the smells seemed to make my orgasm more intense. 

My parents allowed me to go around the campgrounds by myself. Occasionally when walking around I would find an outhouse quite a distance from our site that I knew mom and dad wouldn't find me in. And if it was in an area with not as many campers, I could spend a long time without being disturbed. A few times I spent an hour or more in the outhouse playing with my cock, balls, and hole, smelling the smells and cumming 3 or 4 times.

In my 20s I played on a company softball team. Games were in the evenings after work. So after work I would change into just a jockstrap, gym shorts and our team jerseys (shirts).  After the game was over we always headed to a local bar for beers and something to eat before heading home. So it was usually 10 - 10:30 before we left the bars. 

I lived about 30 minutes away and on the route I had to drive by the public beach. There was one old concrete block building with a walkway going through the center. Women's toilets were on one side and men's on the other side. There was no door on the entrance to either restroom. There were narrow windows near the ceiling to let light in. As the beach technically closed at dark, they did not have electricity or lights in the building. So unless there was a lot of moonlight shining in the windows, the restrooms were pitch black at night. 

A few couples would park to enjoy the romance of the beach at night, the sound of the surf, the moonlight, or make out in the car. But there was always a feww cars parked with a single guy sitting in it. Whereas the couples usually parked at the ends of the beach, the guys parked near the building.

I would stop on my way home from the games at the beach. As it was summer and hot I would strip off my shirt and just have my jock and shorts on. I would park abd get out of my car and walk down on the beach for a few minutes keeping my eye on the building to see if anyone was coming or going. After a few minutes I would casually wander up to it and slip into the mens room. As it was pitch black you had to feel your way around. You could tell if others were in there by the glow and smell of a cigarette, or the shuffle of feet, a little cough, or the sounds of someone giving a blow job or getting fucked. Occasionally somebody would briefly light a cigarette lighter or flashlight so you could see for a moment. When that happened you could see the piss all over the floor from guys missing the urinal or just outright pissing on the floor in the dark. Sometimes toilets had gotten clogged and overflowed and there was also used condoms and cum scattered about. The smell and the sleaziness just made it all the more exciting. Getting on your knees to suck a cock, or on all fours to get fucked. Or bent over an overflowing toilet in a stall with the smell right in front of your face while a big cock is buried in your ass. Heaven.

Then came public pressure to stop the vile activity that went on there. It was in the newspapers and on the news. So they put doors on them which got locked at dark. Within weeks the locks were broke so you could still go in. But then the police began to patrol at night. Eventually the building was torn down and a modern one with electricity and lights was built. I miss the old days.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

fucking and getting fucked in a public toilet is SO hot! I love going to some of the busier ones just outside of Dallas like Buc-ee's and cruising the bathrooms. I also love hanging out at the trucker plazas and seeing if there's any action in the showers or bathrooms. Love doing it anon, not knowing the guy, trying to be quiet so no one hears you fucking, feeling the sensation of a stranger humming inside you, or cumming inside a stranger's ass. The feeling that only the two of you know what you did...that he's going to get back in the car with his GF, maybe go to work with your cum in his ass. so fucking hot!