IS there a NAME for an ANAL TAT???

Guest Saturn1

We ALL know that a TAT on the Lower Back is called a TRAMP STAMP. WHAT (if anything) do you call a TAT that is around the Butthole or ANUS??? Just curious...ANYONE know? Does it even have a name? If not, maybe we can call it ANAL INK or a BUTTHOLE BRANDING??? Idk...Lol!!! 

• 1 month later...

I’m still curious how one goes about finding a tattoo artist willing to do one. My understanding is that such craftsmen are not common, and you couldn’t just waltz into the average parlor and request to have it done. I would probably take the plunge if I knew how to get connected.

• Like 1

On 11/8/2018 at 4:18 PM, ErosWired said:

I’m still curious how one goes about finding a tattoo artist willing to do one. My understanding is that such craftsmen are not common, and you couldn’t just waltz into the average parlor and request to have it done. I would probably take the plunge if I knew how to get connected.

i did a google search "where to find an anal tattoo artist" and got over 3m results. Of course, they're not all artists, butt prolly find some amongst them ?

• 4 weeks later...