MOST PUBLIC location?

Guest RawPervBoy

Dont know if this counts as actual PUBLIC - but it's close. 

I hooked up with a guy who works for a courier company (he answered an ad I placed on a local site) - I met him the the car park of the mall where I work - we climbed in the back and he fucked me - car park was full - people all around. Was hot. Pic is me with his cock in my mouth in the back of his van LOL

2018-08-23 14.23.27.jpg

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

Guest ATLSexyGuy

On the dancefloor of the busiest gay club in Atlanta--Backstreet.  My boyfriend ripped a hole in my gym shorts and pushed his cock into me with hundreds of people around.  it was so crowded it wasn't uncommon to feel nuts to butts, but I loved getting fucked next to unsuspecting, hot n high, dudes.  when he came in my ass, and pulled out i leaked his load down my legs for the rest of the night.   And he kept coming over and fingering my hole with his load in me. 

In an alleyway at the side of a straight pub in west London.  It was full of an after work crowd and I caught the eye of a thirty something lad who was with a group of colleagues and seemed to work for a large city firm of solicitors.   We cruised each other and ended up outside in an alleyway.  He sucked me for a while and then dropped his pants and turned round.  I fucked him bareback, pants down in the alley.  I knew we would have to be quick so I fucked him as hard as I could and shot my load  right up him.  I think he had had quite a lot to drink but he seemed to enjoy it as much as I did.

Probably one of my most public and risky fucks.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

I'll tell you about some of my toilet sex if  one of you pays for me to move to America ;) 

(lol just kidding but I feel nervous about putting it in publically accessible internet)

5 hours ago, ATLSexyGuy said:

On the dancefloor of the busiest gay club in Atlanta--Backstreet.  My boyfriend ripped a hole in my gym shorts and pushed his cock into me with hundreds of people around.  it was so crowded it wasn't uncommon to feel nuts to butts, but I loved getting fucked next to unsuspecting, hot n high, dudes.  when he came in my ass, and pulled out i leaked his load down my legs for the rest of the night.   And he kept coming over and fingering my hole with his load in me. 

Rock. hard.

Edited by Cumlaut

Lots of cruisy public and quasi-public places: Griffith and Elysian parks, Echo Park Lake and Venice Beach public restrooms in L.A.; old gym building and various public restrooms at UCLA; Weho Park, Vaseline Alley and the Fruit Loop around the old Drakes After Midnight on Melrose in West Hollywood; Heisler Park and beach behind the old Boom Boom Room in Laguna Beach; Volunteer and Ravenna parks, Sodomy Point at the Arboretum and Seattle Center in Seattle; shrubs near the original columns, alley behind several fraternities, IMA gym locker room and various public restrooms at University of Washington; I-5 rest stops in California and Washington; Buena Vista and Dolores parks, Land's End and Baker beaches, Ringold Alley and the Castro Theater parking lot in SF; Blacks Beach and Balboa Park in San Diego; Piedmont Park and Faulkner Road in Atlanta; Stanley Park in Vancouver; Chelsea Piers and the Rambles at Central Park in NYC; Meat Rack at Fire Island; Belle Island Marsh in Boston; Rawhide and Phoenix bars in New Orleans; Russell Square in London; Dalt Villa Gate and Las Rocas in Ibiza; and more.

But these places were probably the most public because they weren't considered cruisy: public restroom at the Art Institute in Chicago, Huntington Library Gardens in Pasadena, and between two catamarans on dry land near the Ala Wei Canal in Waikiki.

• Upvote 1

Got fucked and bred by two friends on a sidewalk in Castro district in San Francisco.  After the first shot his load in me, the other friend wanted a turn unloading inside me.....I couldn't refuse.

Bred on diamond head beach in Waikiki, spit roasted in Volunteer Park, Ocean Beach in San diego, lots of parks and beach sex.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, iamwhatiam84 said:

Got fucked and bred by two friends on a sidewalk in Castro district in San Francisco.  After the first shot his load in me, the other friend wanted a turn unloading inside me.....I couldn't refuse.

Um.. what time of day?

Edited by Cumlaut