MOST PUBLIC location?

Guest RawPervBoy

In an adult movie theater. I gave 10 guys a BJ right in front of the screen. The whole audience was watching me. I swallowed a lot of cum and also had it all over my face and hair. A few guys that didnt get it in my mouth jerked off on my hair. There were several photos taken and I have no idea who took the photos or where they are now.

• Like 1

When I was a truck driver I sucked and got fucked in a lot of public rest areas...a few times on a picnic table but usually in a stall or behind the building a few times. I had sex with one guy, in my truck with the curtains open and dome light on...actually felt the truck move when guys were climbing on the step and watching...saw a few camera flashes too! When I was a teenager (this story is posted in another forum here) I had sex with a friend of my Dads on the roof of my parents house with the street light clearly shining on us as we went at it! I'm just a total ?and I love it!!

Too many public parks, highway rest stop toilets and rest rooms to count or keep track of! 

A couple of years ago I chatted a guy on bbrt that worked in the same office complex as me. We would meet in the handicap restroom in my office building. It was a free standing restroom so I would go in and lock the door and wait for his knock. He would come in and fuck me and load my hole and leave. This happened numerous times until he got transferred to an office far away. Many times, some one would grab the handle to open right as he was fucking me. Quite the turn on, if the person on the other side of the door knew what was going on! 

late night, right on the pavement of a westbound interstate freeway and also in the median. i was actually able to get a whole load up my ass while on all 4s right in the middle of the pavement before a few cars came along. we ran to the median and hid behind some bushes where i got my ass fucked and loaded again. dude left after that while i stayed hidden in the median and fingered my knocked up hole and jerked off. dont know if i can say its the most public location ive taken a load up my ass in but it was the hottest public fuck ive had.

1 hour ago, btchbyl said:

late night, right on the pavement of a westbound interstate freeway and also in the median. i was actually able to get a whole load up my ass while on all 4s right in the middle of the pavement before a few cars came along. we ran to the median and hid behind some bushes where i got my ass fucked and loaded again. dude left after that while i stayed hidden in the median and fingered my knocked up hole and jerked off. dont know if i can say its the most public location ive taken a load up my ass in but it was the hottest public fuck ive had.

you win LOL

• Like 1

Loads of public parks and bars.

most public was probably next to Tower Bridge Road in London at dusk. A guy cruised me on the tube and the nearest place I could think of was this churchyard nearby. He followed me and bred me while people were walking their dogs about 20feet away.