MOST PUBLIC location?

Guest RawPervBoy

I’ve bent over the rail of a few balcony’s in my day and been watched doing it. 

I usued to give road head like it was my job to guys I would meet in chat rooms before I had my licens. Sometimes mid day I never saw if anyone noticed because I was busy sucking haha. 

In a mall dressing room.... in a supermarket bathroom... 

In a back room of a gay bar people coming in a out as I was getting bred on a leather sofa by the owner of the club. 

I’d like to get more adventurous I love being watched. 

Edited by Bornandbred
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Bornandbred said:

I’ve bent over the rail of a few balcony’s in my day and been watched doing it. 

I usued to give road head like it was my job to guys I would meet in chat rooms before I had my licens. Sometimes mid day I never saw if anyone noticed because I was busy sucking haha. 

In a mall dressing room.... in a supermarket bathroom... 

In a back room of a gay bar people coming in a out as I was getting bred on a leather sofa by the owner of the club. 

I’d like to get more adventurous I love being watched. 

Damn bud, isn't it the best being watched?  Totally love that, being filmed, and having other guys to work on me while I'm being fucked, tag-teamed, spit-roasted.  Probably done it in most every venue imaginable but know there are more to cum.

• 3 weeks later...

Men's rooms and wooded areas all over NYC. I miss the subways in NYC. the ones that are left are just not the same and I miss 5he deserted platforms and Subway tunnels. But the most Piblic was the 3 train late at night and before rush hour. 

Also love fuckin in project stairwells and on rooftops or elevators

• Upvote 1

On 11/15/2018 at 1:33 PM, bbbpmm said:

Got fucked at Jones beach. Public rest rooms. On Amtrak train

I spent my first 35 years on Long Island and most of my 'formative' ones were spent in the dunes at Jones back in the late 70's and 80's.  It was the hottest place ever!  Loved it.  Oh gawd I wish I was still there or we had that here in L.A.  Oink!

Traded hand jobs and docked cock with an English guy in Manchester down by the river. Traded hand jobs and head at the urinals many times. Fucked a tweaker in the back room of a store I worked at. In fact fucked him twice in one afternoon. Got a quick hand job somewhere on the interstate in Mississippi.

• Upvote 1

I was working in a fast food restaurant that was part of a gas station off the interstate. A hit older trucker came in and ordered from me, we kept checking each other out while he's eating. He comes up and slips me a note saying to meet him behind the building. I go on break and meet him. He fucked the Hell out of me in the little out cove behind the restaurant.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

If you were having sex before the internet, hook up 'sites' were usually public.  like several here, i cannot count the number of public places i've been fucked because pretty much any place i had sex was public.  Getting fucked in a public restroom or under a stall wall or through a glory hole in a mall was a daily ritual.

A couple of places/times do stand out to me though. 

Once i was driving down a street and a guy pulls up next to me and looks me in the eyes, then pulled ahead and in front of me. i followed him into a Burger King parking lot. He got out, went inside and into the restroom. I followed. When i got in, he pulled my pants down, turned me around,  unzipped his jeans, pulled his cock out  and spat on it, then pushed in. Didn't take long for him to unload. He pulled out, zipped up and left with me standing in the middle of the restroom floor with my pants around my ankles.

The other was a bridge over a river at a public park.  It was a fairly long bridge, long enough to where you couldn't recognize someone if they were standing in the middle. I used to stand in the middle of the bridge at dusk, leaning on the rail looking out at the water sort of bent over. I would wear my shorts low enough to where my ass crack was exposed, sort of plummer style, for anyone who might be interested to notice, but not too obvious unless you were really looking.  I could see when someone would enter the bridge from the corner of my eye, and if it was a guy and i'd hear him slow or pause as he was walking by, i'd subtly lower my shorts a little more. i was always lubed and ready, Cannot count the number of times a guy would come up behind me, no words exchanged, pull my shorts down to expose my hole, then breed me, finish and continue his walk. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

my old flat had a balcony, over looked by the block of flats opposite. got fucked bb on that many a night.

also in central London behind a bill board and the same night between two parked cars.

another time i met a guy at his flat but he couldn't accom so we stripped naked and played in the car park anyone could have seen us.