MOST PUBLIC location?

Guest RawPervBoy

Guest GoneFishing

When I was 18 trolling the dirty book store and got my cherry popped in a truck cab bareback by a older daddy   

Followed the trick into a dark dead end street. Had me hop in and told me to take one leg out of my pants and breed me.  It was exciting because we could have been caught.  I’m sure there are more but that was my first adult load and it was 1986 so loads were still dangerous ☣️

Years ago when I was in Amsterdam, at a bar one weeknight, very late night, my drink was drugged, went into bathroom to be sick, and a guy came up behind me, pulled my pants down and stuck his cock in me right there as I leaned over the sink. I did not really stop him, but was not totally together, then a other guy fucked and bred me, then another. Never really sure how many bred me.

I knew I was faggot trash when I was on bathroom floor, my naked ass on wet cold tile floor, my wet underwear and jeans at my ankles, Others guys walking into piss, stepping around me and one spit on me.

I stood up, bent over to pull up my jeans, cum/blood running down my legs and staggered out to the bar — when I decided liked it, I knew what I was!

• Upvote 1

Guest GoneFishing
1 hour ago, Guygonebad said:

Years ago when I was in Amsterdam, at a bar one weeknight, very late night, my drink was drugged, went into bathroom to be sick, and a guy came up behind me, pulled my pants down and stuck his cock in me right there as I leaned over the sink. I did not really stop him, but was not totally together, then a other guy fucked and bred me, then another. Never really sure how many bred me.

I knew I was faggot trash when I was on bathroom floor, my naked ass on wet cold tile floor, my wet underwear and jeans at my ankles, Others guys walking into piss, stepping around me and one spit on me.

I stood up, bent over to pull up my jeans, cum/blood running down my legs and staggered out to the bar — when I decided liked it, I knew what I was!

Hell yeah !  Wire brush shower. Why??  Lol

Guest takingdeepanal

Former gf (I was 31 and she was 19) in a public park in the middle of a hot summer's afternoon. Only time she never asked me to wrap up. Four loads in 45 minutes.

Gotten fucked at the hospital quite a few times but it wasn’t as public. A straight guy asked me to come over and fucked me on his open back porch while his pregnant wife and daughters were in the living room literally ten feet away. He was drunk as a skunk and yet was able to drop a load in me. And this weekend, a gay guy in a serious committed relationship fucked me in what I could literally just describe as a window. He was on the inside of it and I was on the outside. Neighbors could see me but it was nighttime so I guess no one did. And then during Mardi Gras celebrations here, I was fucked on the balcony in plain view by three guys who took turns. Was wearing a mask so no one saw my cheating face!  ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Driving late at night in a neighborhood in Philly houses all around, a cruisy spot but usually you'd meet and take it somewhere.  I see a big black guy in his 30's ( I was about 20).  He smiled and nodded his head, I rolled my window down half-way.  He pulled out this massive dick and I started sucking.  In a few minutes he blew a massive load mostly in my mouth but some on the window.  Not a word said, I jerked off to that experience hundreds of times.

• Like 1

• Public park
  • While hiking in Appalachia
  • On the beach in SC
  • Mountain top graveyard in TN
  • In a few pools, hot tubs
  • Clubs - like 2606 in Tampa, Heretic in ATL, Slammers and INN Leather in FTL
  • Several condo rooftops and balconies
  • While "parking" in a variety of locations

Truly love outdoor sex! One of my favorite memories is when a guy from Men4SexNow invited me over to his house -- he had a wooded back yard, but with close neighbors on all sides. He asked me to come around the side of his house to the back deck, strip down 100% naked, put on a blindfold he'd left for me, then get underneath his rim chair and prepare to eat his hole.

A few minutes later, he opened the sliding door, proceeded to the rim chair and soon I was mouth to ass with a total stranger's muscle butt and fresh, hungry hole. I tongue fucked him for 5-6 minutes, while he hit poppers and once his hole was good, wet and open... I slid my body up so my dick was under the rim chair ---and pressed against the opening of his 'boner garage' which was clearly open for business! -- the rim chair had springs, so after a slow initial decent into his warm, welcoming man cunt, he started bouncing up and down on my raw average+ dick. (We hadn't discussed condoms or status, and it was years before PrEP, which on some level made the fuck even hotter -- outdoors at dusk, neighbors close by, two totally naked men, strangers who couldn't recognize one another on the street, barebacking and moaning like male cats in heat).  I was getting close and about to say so, when he pulled back, stepped over and shot his load on my dick -- then sat down and guided my cum-covered, leaking dick back inside him. I told him I was about to cum and he simply responded with my 3 favorite words -- "cum inside me." And cum, I did. I flooded his hole with a 4 day load, plus remnants of his own, before shrinking up and falling out of his ass. He slid down, cleaned off my dick, said thanks and disappeared inside the house. I took off my blindfold and headed for the truck. Damn, what a hot fuck experience! Thinking about it as I drove away made me horny for more, so I texted a top black buddy of mine and ended up stopping by his condo for a balcony fuck and breeding on my way home. There's something special about being naked outdoors and fucking outdoors is the best!

Rooftop parking lots, outdoors in the woods, under the grand stand at a high school football game and in the middle of the field that midnight, on balconys.  One of my favorite though was when friends dared me to walk into a 7-11 convenience store naked and ask for beer. The gay clerk ended up fucking me behind the counter while my friends watched. Walked out with 2 cases of beer. I just stayed naked as we drank and after they had a few they ended up fucking me too. 

• Like 1

On 3/7/2019 at 12:36 PM, lovetobefucked said:

When i was 18 I went to San Francisco.  Ended up getting fucked right after checking into the hotel by the clerk that checked me in and a few of the other employees there.  They made it their job for the next week to show me all around San Francisco, stripping me naked in bars and clubs and inviting guys to use my hairless ass.  They also took me to places like Muir Woods where i got fucked and bred outdoors. There was a beach in full view of the bridge where we went naked and i got bent over and used. Last 2 days i was there they took my clothes and collared me and lead me on a leash naked around the streets from place to place. I lost track how many men used my boypussy every day. I was just their fucktoy to be used when and anywhere they wanted. 

I'd have seriously considered staying forever to get that kind of treatment.

At a club...in the kitchen...dark corner. He opened my slacks and pushed them down. Told me to get on my knees before he unzipped his pants and shoved his half hard dick in my mouth. He fucked my face until he was stiff and twisted me around before shoving me into a small corner. I heard him spit on his cock before the head started probing for my opening. He centered it up and drooled on the crack before beginning to fuck his cock inside me. He came in a couple minutes and walked away leaving me oozing out his load. 

• Like 1