MOST PUBLIC location?

Guest RawPervBoy

Guest hodannyboi

In a hot tub with about 15 floors of apartment balconies above us.  I know there were at least a few people watching cause as we went to leave someone kindly threw down a towel.

I got fucked on the lawn of trailer park in the early morning hours.  His BF was inside sleeping and cars were driving by.

Plenty of times at the adult bookstore.  Loved getting watched through the glory holes.

Back seat of my suburban at the drive in.  Bumped into my GF's brother inside the snack bar.  I was in high school.

Bathroom stall in a Hardees.  Several men came in and pissed while we were doing it. 

Behind the couch at a house party for New Years Eve.  People were watching the whole time and trying to tell me to stop.  He was Poz and it was bb.

On my balcony at about 5AM, i live on the 2nd floor.

Sucked a bartender off while he was serving drinks.  About 20 people were in the bar at the time

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I went to a local park, a known meeting place, and drove around to see if anyone was there looking.  At the last road, I saw a someone.  He was sitting under the cover at a picnic table with his 7 inch cock out and he was in the open just stroking away.  I couldn't resist and went to him and dropped to my knees.  I immediately took his gorgeous cock into my mouth and began to suck him.  First the head and then I licked and sucked his balls and slowly licked back up and engulfed him again.  I took him to the back of my mouth and swallowed until I was able to deep throat him.  As I continued to suck him, I undid my pants and pulled them off right there out in the open in broad daylight!  I asked him if he would fuck me.  When he said yes I wasted no time and hopped up and turned around and lubed my ass up with spit.  As I sat down I reached under me and held his cock and lined it up with my hole.  I pushed down on his cock and moaned out as I felt him enter me!  I rose up and down and closed my eyes.  I held myself on his legs and he began to thrust up into me and fuck me hard!  I opened my eyes and looked across the inlet to another picnic area and saw another cruiser watching us!  It turned me on so much I got hard!  I started to masturbate as I was getting fucked.  I came very quickly and shortly after the man fucking me groaned out and came inside me.  I love the wet slippery feel of cum in my ass!  I thanked him for fucking me as he pulled up his pants and left.  I sat there half naked rubbing my hole and tasting his cum!  I didn't stay long after that.  I never saw that man there again.  I wish I could find him again and get filled by his beautiful cock!

• Like 2

Guest RawCunt

Plenty of parks and public toilets, but the two most public were in a strangers house, bent over their car in the driveway, and the smoking area in the Oxford hotel in Sydney.

Back in my 20's I picked up some guy in a cruisy park and we drove around looking for a good place to fuck as neither of us could host. I remember him being so fucking horny he was sucking my cock as I drove around. Finally ended up fucking him as he leaned  against a concrete pillar of a viaduct in downtown Denver, with cars racing by above us and  homeless people watching us. Total animals for the world to see! 

Guest Cloudycigarbear

I was visiting my hubby in Houston, i lived in Phoenix. So of course I sent him to work that day with a load in his hole. He said come have lunch with me at work today, i was excited to see his job, i was jealous he worked with the animals at the Houston zoo.  So i got a behind the scenes tour of the place and places that the public never saw like the hay barn where i bent him over a giant bail of hay, gave him another nut to add to the breakfast one, all the while the managers and staff and forklifs were just on the other side of the hay bail, it was fun to force him to be quiet when i would go as deep as i could which always made him holler! We went back to the kitchen where he worked prepping the small animals dinner meals and his manager was like, are you ok you seem really red right now? The look on his face was priceless LoL 

• 10 months later...

Was fucked on the nude beach at Robert Moses State Park on Long Island, NY by a hunky Latino guy who saw me laying there totally naked.  I sucked his cock and he just rammed it in my hole and shot a load; cleaned off the cock.  Sure people saw us as I was just laying on a towel. Had sucked cocks with guys watching before this....love being naked, used in front of others.

In 2015 in Berlin during Folsom.. I was staying at a well known gay hotel n Schoenberg.. they had a gym, sauna and an outdoor spa. I wandered out to find 3 younger guys in the hot tub.. two were a couple..the third on his own. Under the water I felt a hand grab my cock and play with the pa..my hand drifted to his butt. The others left.. he got passionate and said he wanted to get fucked., but had an older guy waiting for him in their room.. Well what was I to do.. got him on the edge of the spa and slid into a well worn hole. a great fuck..then he said look across there.. across the road was an apartment block and over 1/2 of the balconies had telescopes trained on the hotel spa...it was a great fuck..we waved to the [banned word] ..lots scurried inside.. some waved back.

Next morning at breakfast I ran into him and his other half.. we all had a great laugh about last night...    

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I love public. Unfortunately, so many guys say they are into it when they just like to fantasize about it. When Dutch Valley Road in Atlanta was cruisy, I got fucked in the middle of the road by a hung top (BBC) about 3 am. Also fucked a lot in the parking lot off Faulkner Road--sometimes more sex outside of the sex club than inside. Another time fucked on an second-floor common balcony of an old apartment building with rush hour traffic backed up on the street 10 feet away. My best fuckbuddy was a hot-as-fuck bi guy who loved that I get off on arriving naked and ready. He'd text late at night (between midnight and 4 am), "Want to get fucked?" I'd get ready as quick as I could and drive over naked. He would be waiting naked on the front porch (not screened).  I'd park on the street, into his yard naked and as soon as on the porch start sucking his cock. After a while he would turn me around and fuck my ass good until he ordered me, "Clamp down on it" and came. Once there was an early morning runner going by but didn't notice. After he filled my ass, he would work my ass until I shot. Also, for a year or so, I had a group of buddies who would meet me in a park and take turns on me. The park was ideal because the lighting was such you could see out but not in, although you felt like anyone driving by out on the road could see everything. From apps and texting existing fuck buddies, especially when one extra hung guy would come into town, I'd line up about four hung tops. They'd arrive, walk in naked and find me at the picnic table, fuck my brains out and leave me with an ass full of cum. One of these guys went with me to a running trail about midnight. He thought we'd at least carry our shorts but I said, "No. We're doing it all the way." We ran two miles, he fucked me on the bridge over a highway and we ran back. Before getting in the car, we made out on a bench in the parking lot. A guy walked by and didn't say a thing.

Been fucked in a bar, although still want to get fucked on the dance floor, and love getting openly sleazy in video arcades. The old Northside Y in Atlanta used to be fun as fuck. The straight guys knew better than to go into the we area after 6 or so. Sometimes it was a free-for-all. And the Harding Y in Nashville was fun years ago. You knew that if the steam room was really hazy with steam someone had manipulated the system. Went in one day and a guy got down and sucked off about 10 of us, one after the other. One of the regulars told me in the shower, "He's so good, I keep coming back." Another time I had a guy dare me to come to his condo naked about 3 am. I parked, went up the elevator and he fucked me in his doorway. Been fucked at a lot of complex pools, even in daylight. Only time caught was when a boyfriend was fucking me in his ex's condo's pool when we were the only ones there.

I've been to Folsom and throated a guy on the street but next time want to go and get fucked good right in front of all the crowds. I've also heard you can go to Southern Decadence and spend the entire time naked.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

7 hours ago, nakedpublicpig said:

I love public. Unfortunately, so many guys say they are into it when they just like to fantasize about it. When Dutch Valley Road in Atlanta was cruisy, I got fucked in the middle of the road by a hung top (BBC) about 3 am. Also fucked a lot in the parking lot off Faulkner Road--sometimes more sex outside of the sex club than inside. Another time fucked on an second-floor common balcony of an old apartment building with rush hour traffic backed up on the street 10 feet away. My best fuckbuddy was a hot-as-fuck bi guy who loved that I get off on arriving naked and ready. He'd text late at night (between midnight and 4 am), "Want to get fucked?" I'd get ready as quick as I could and drive over naked. He would be waiting naked on the front porch (not screened).  I'd park on the street, into his yard naked and as soon as on the porch start sucking his cock. After a while he would turn me around and fuck my ass good until he ordered me, "Clamp down on it" and came. Once there was an early morning runner going by but didn't notice. After he filled my ass, he would work my ass until I shot. Also, for a year or so, I had a group of buddies who would meet me in a park and take turns on me. The park was ideal because the lighting was such you could see out but not in, although you felt like anyone driving by out on the road could see everything. From apps and texting existing fuck buddies, especially when one extra hung guy would come into town, I'd line up about four hung tops. They'd arrive, walk in naked and find me at the picnic table, fuck my brains out and leave me with an ass full of cum. One of these guys went with me to a running trail about midnight. He thought we'd at least carry our shorts but I said, "No. We're doing it all the way." We ran two miles, he fucked me on the bridge over a highway and we ran back. Before getting in the car, we made out on a bench in the parking lot. A guy walked by and didn't say a thing.

Been fucked in a bar, although still want to get fucked on the dance floor, and love getting openly sleazy in video arcades. The old Northside Y in Atlanta used to be fun as fuck. The straight guys knew better than to go into the we area after 6 or so. Sometimes it was a free-for-all. And the Harding Y in Nashville was fun years ago. You knew that if the steam room was really hazy with steam someone had manipulated the system. Went in one day and a guy got down and sucked off about 10 of us, one after the other. One of the regulars told me in the shower, "He's so good, I keep coming back." Another time I had a guy dare me to come to his condo naked about 3 am. I parked, went up the elevator and he fucked me in his doorway. Been fucked at a lot of complex pools, even in daylight. Only time caught was when a boyfriend was fucking me in his ex's condo's pool when we were the only ones there.

I've been to Folsom and throated a guy on the street but next time want to go and get fucked good right in front of all the crowds. I've also heard you can go to Southern Decadence and spend the entire time naked.

Nice, gotta like these examples.🐷

• Like 1