MOST PUBLIC location?

Guest RawPervBoy

There was one night I got very drunk and found myself standing outside the local sauna with no wallet, phone, keys or belt. I wasn’t going to be able to get back into my house till the morning anyway, and being drunk and horny I waited around there for a while.

A taxi driver pulled up and told me to get in. He drove for a couple of minutes and then pulled in somewhere. We got out and he had me suck his dick for a while, then he bred me over the bonnet of the car. He dropped me back afterwards.

I have no idea where we were, but we started in the city centre and only drove for about 5 minutes, so it must have been pretty public.

Oh and in a multi occupancy hostel room somewhere in Europe, in the middle of the day, with my ex when we were about 23. We were on a 3 week long trip and were poor students so we could only stay in shared rooms, so no sex. We broke and just went for it. We finished up maybe 30 seconds before some woman walked in.

Edited by subBottomKink
  • Like 2

Most of my hookups have been public due to being unable to host and restricted travel. But of my favorite public hookups, I suppose three in particular are my favorite. 

1) Sucked off a BBC I hooked up with a few times in my driveway in front of the garage late one night, where any of the neighbors could have seen if they went out. He pumped out 3 massive loads all over my face, after he gave me a marathon facefucking and just kept going from fucking, to cumming on my face, and back to fucking for 30m straight. 

2) same BBC, behind some bushes right next to the busiest road in my area. Many people drove by us by I dont think anyone saw us, he bent me over standing and pumped two loads into me before giving me a good long spanking and sending me home. I dont think we were seen, but I always feel someone heard that spanking lol

3) had a guy pick me up to go to his place. Was a but of a drive and kind of out of city limits, so I hopped in the back and along the way as we chatted I stripped and started toying my ass fully naked. Very low car and no tint, and traffic was pretty decent. I know damn well some people saw, as I was going at it in a few positions along the way. My favorite was face down ass up facing out the passenger side, knowing anyone we stopped next to was getting a good show. In hindsight was probably my riskiest (legally) hookup.

But I love to do it in public, and am certainly looking forward to more. I want to be plowed everywhere, from trying public restrooms, theaters, parks, gyms, I want to try everywhere at least once!

• Piggy 1

In one of the public restrooms in my old office building. It apparently is a cruising spot. A messenger who works in the building (I recognize him from the elevators) fucked me bare while five others were around us jerking off. Another guy took the role of a watchout and stayed by the door --- his cock out, of course.

Another is on the streets where I live. Starting at around 1am, if you walk around, you'll find guys who are cruising. Got picked up by a guy in his car and got bred by him and a random guy that we also picked up from the street.

• Like 1

My very first grindr hook up was behind a grocery store in full view of the interstate. I was so turned on that I pulled my pants all the way off and was bent over naked while cars drove by. After he came in me I sucked him clean before we pulled our pants up and left. 

I thought the people driving by couldn't see us because it was at around 1am and because they were going fast. But sometimes I drive past that spot on the interstate and it's really well lit and easy to see from the right lane. It makes me wonder if anyone saw me getting railed behind the Farm Fresh that night. 

Another public place I've hooked up at is a gas station near my house. I've given a bunch of blowjobs in my car by the dumpster. Sometimes I get sad when I drive by because I miss meeting random dudes off grindr and sucking them off in my car. As soon as COVID is over I'm planning to do it again. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I'm not sure I could even pick a "most" public location. Public comes in so many flavors, and I very much enjoy tasting them... yes, indeed, a long-time aficionado of the public sex.

Probably "most" public by the usual standards would be any of the several parks in San Francisco where I've done it many many times, either in the bushes (sometimes not far off a trail) or in a bathroom. Glory days!

Bathrooms here, there, and everywhere - highway rest stops, college campuses, Sears, you name it.

A graveyard once. An elevator, which doesn't count because no one else was in it (and we stopped it). Behind a waterfall at a popular skinny dipping site on a creek. Several times in the woods in rural mountainous locations (extremely public if anyone had been there to see it, which they weren't).

And of course, lots of times at bathhouses and sex clubs wherever I've been pleased to visit them. Mostly SF area, but also DC, Toronto, Montreal, Denver, DC, Amsterdam, Basel... Not sure whether I missed any cities there, but I probably did. Definitely want to try Pittsburgh (currently my closest option), Chicago, Seattle... but recommendations taken with pleasure (message me!)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On apartment patio after dark.  Kept it anon.  I was pre lubed.  He came up pulled my shorts down and after a second pushed it in.   Pounded for a few min, shoved in balls deep and grunted.  (only sound he had made.  I had towel on railing,  He wiped off, and left, me still bent over the railing.

• Like 1

On the top of several pool tables at a few bars, beant over the rail of many overpasses on I-5 in Northern California and on top of a picnic table at all the rest stops between Barstow and El Paso. 

A few cosmopolitan encounters I remember.

With an airline gate staffer at Lima airport in the handicapped toilet.

in some bushes at Berlin’s Tiergarten.

Dunes at Lisbon’s beach 19.

Took a hookup back to fuck in a Japanese-style capsule hotel in Sydney with people in pods a few feet below and beside us.

Many public places

* Disabled Toilet in busy Bangkok airport

* On a railway station waiting for the train and then we continued on the train - well it was night

* Full daylight in a public park, with families in the distance who could certainly see us

• Like 1

used to have a bud who bartended at a college bar, they had one of those counter game machines.  we would bet and play a game and then the looser got fucked in the bathroom. 

one night we picked up this deaf kid, both fucked him in this little park with houses not that far away.  his hearing aid made this loud squealing sound and someone came out of their house to see what the noise was.  I kept fucking him while the  guy looked.

had a boyfriend who liked to get fucked all the time.  he had these jeans with the ass cut strategically.  I could fuck him in them without taking them off, and you could not easily tell while he walked.  one night we were at this club and he begged me to fuck him on the crowded dance floor.  had the guy next to me ask if he could have sloppy seconds, I let him.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I was in Singapore for the Navy. I was out walking when a guy stopped me and ask if I would sit and talk for a bit. He asked what I was into. I was confused about what he was asking, I was 19, he rubbed my knee and said he was into men. He led me to a public bathroom, which you have to pay to enter and are inspected frequently. I was led into a stall and kissed me. We gave each other a blowjob. (My first time giving someone a BJ in which someone cummed into my mouth. I swallowed.) When we were done we went our own separate ways. If we had been caught we could have faced fines and a possible physical punishment, like canning. 

Guest takingdeepanal

I had anal sex with a former gf in the middle of a decent-sized public park in the middle of summer in broad daylight.