Need some advice.

Guest WolfyPaws

Guest WolfyPaws

Hello everyone. I am new here and I am wanting some opinions about my situation and what you would do in my place. I am a 20 year old virgin transgender female who recently started her transition. For over a year now, I have been extremely interested in becoming a bug chaser. At times it’s all i think about. Before I could just shut out the thoughts and continue on with life. Nowadays, it’s impossible to shut out these thoughts and I want to act upon them. I want a poz guy to screw me. Only I don’t wanna become poz right now (at least not until i complete my transition from male to female). Yet my thoughts are overtaking me in a way that if I don’t act upon them, I’m gonna go crazy. Some might tell me to just take PrEP, but the only problem is that I don’t have insurance and won’t have any until at least January. I know that I can still transition from male to female and be poz at the same time. They still perform SRS on pozzed transgender people. I guess I am just scared and have no idea what to do. I want a poz guy to give me the gift one day, but I am not sure whether it’s a good idea to act upon my thoughts and desires and get pozzed now or to “try” and wait until later.

I understand your wishing to wait before getting pozzed. It sounds like you are not ready to get pozzed now. You have not been on hormones long enough to fully feel like a woman and the androgen blockers may not be strong enough to prevent you from having an erection wile getting fucked. Further, the hormones have not yet changed your body composition to give you bigger hips and noticeable titties.

If you do not have insurance and earn under 60k a year, the drug company that makes Truvada will provide it free for PrEP users. Just call Gilead Advancing Access and you can be enrolled in less than two weeks. Also, be sure to obtain a Gilead co-pay card. It can be used to buy Truvada. It offers $7,200 worth of credit and renews every calendar year. Technically, you might be able to obtain the co-pay card, buy Truvada at retail until the first of the year, where your insurance will cover it. In the next three months, you would not max out the co-pay card.

• Upvote 1

Guest descartes70817

I can only speak about the clinic I use in Baton Rouge, LA. They charge on a sliding scale for treatments but operate under the Ryan White HIV/AIDS project so that all HIV medication, including pep and prep,  is free to the end user

If you're not ready, and it sounds like you're not, then wait. There will always be POZ guys willing to breed and seed you. Try and get on PREP and just enjoy the feeling of a raw dick and hot load in your ass. When you become a woman and are ready, then stop the PREP and go hog wild. I'm sure you'll be a hot woman

You have so much going on in your life right now, not to mention some upcoming significant medical expenses. The last thing you need is a permanent virus. You're a young adult and you have a lot of wisdom to acquire. Focus on the good things in life and don't do anything you can't undo.

Think about it: if you can't afford Truvada now, how could you ever afford a complete HIV regimen? Don't mess up your life. You have so much to live for.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Guest WolfyPaws
On 9/24/2018 at 9:10 AM, boy4you said:

See if there is a LGBT  center in WV and contact them about PrEP. They will also help you with your  transitioning. 

When it comes to transitioning, there’s nothing here in WV. That is why I am moving to Virginia in January.

9 hours ago, raw773 said:

You have so much going on in your life right now, not to mention some upcoming significant medical expenses. The last thing you need is a permanent virus. You're a young adult and you have a lot of wisdom to acquire. Focus on the good things in life and don't do anything you can't undo.

Think about it: if you can't afford Truvada now, how could you ever afford a complete HIV regimen? Don't mess up your life. You have so much to live for.

It’s not that I can’t afford Truvada. I don’t have insurance currently because I had Medicaid before and they dropped my coverage because I make too much. I haven’t gotten insurance since then (except for a month coverage of short term) because I found it pointless to do so since I would lose it when I move to the next state over in January. I could probably afford Truvada, but I’d rather not try as I am trying to save up for the move and for my transition and I plan on going to Planned Parenthood immediately after moving so I can start HRT.

I have highly considered getting help for my desire of wanting to be pozzed because at times, the thoughts scare me. I honestly don’t know what to do at times.

Edited by WolfyPaws

I will say to you what I say to everyone considering this: some things that make great fantasies are not so much fun when they actually happen. And I'm just talking about relatively tame things, like bondage - it never pans out for me, but it's likely that my expectations are not realistic.

Getting HIV will completely change your life in ways no one can predict, since the course of infection is different for each person. Then there are things like deciding on (or if you want) treatment, what medications will work for you, what are the side-effects, can you tolerate them, etc. And now as I hit my 60s, suddenly all these new medical issues that are common for the 60+ crowd are an issue, and for my doctors to come up with treatments that don't conflict with the other meds I take can be a challenge.

I'm not saying to not do it, just think it through carefully. Yep, my middle name is buzz-kill. This desire, unlike my example of a a so-so bondage experience, will have permanent consequences.

Edited by NYBBGUY58

...and let me add that maintaining health insurance coverage will determine much of what you can do professionally. Take off and start a new business on your own? Maybe not...I've had to prioritize keeping a health insurance gig over many other things I would have loved to do. But maybe that's not a concern for you.

I don't mean to be such a downer (so why are you, one might ask) but I don't want to leave out the real life-altering changes that you'll have to contend with.

Good luck and take care. ?