Couples/Partners

DarkroomTaker

• Moderators

At the baths we usually split up, but he will watch if he sees me getting fucked. A couple of times he has had me in the sling and recruited guys to fuck me. Sometimes, he will wake me up on a weekend morning to tell. Me a guy is on his way to fuck me. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

We've done this sort of thing together.  My partner and I both enjoy putting on a show for others as well as involving them in our play.  When we go to a sex party or something, we'll wander around both together and separately.  One of my favorite things is to come across him getting nailed good hard and deep from both ends.

• Upvote 2

My former (late) partner used to love to take me to bath houses and get me fucked - he loved that, and so did I.  He'd wandering attract the baths looking for hot hung tops and bring them back.  I'd be on the bed on all fours ready to be mounted doggie style - poppered and a set of weighted alligator titclamps on.  My fav!  The harder they fuck the better the weights swing and pull at my tits, which control all on me.  We also used to do the same at the gay motels in Palm Springs.  Damn I could turn into such a pig out there - oink!

I need to get my pig back on and start collecting cocks in my hole again.  Double OINK!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Several times a year, we go to Steamworks, Chicago or The Club, St. Louis. Sometimes we splt up, other times we'll get a sling room and he will work the door, sending in Fuckers to use and breed my cunt. He likes knowing I'm getting knocked up by multiple strange cocks before sliding his own rod into my cum slicked pussy. It's a celebration of our sexuality.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

18 hours ago, drscorpio said:

At the baths we usually split up, but he will watch if he sees me getting fucked. A couple of times he has had me in the sling and recruited guys to fuck me. Sometimes, he will wake me up on a weekend morning to tell. Me a guy is on his way to fuck me. 

Awesome drs,

Can i ask how it started with agreeing this?

Do you feel hornier?

Does he fuck you at the end or after everyone else?

18 hours ago, PhoenixGeoff said:

We've done this sort of thing together.  My partner and I both enjoy putting on a show for others as well as involving them in our play.  When we go to a sex party or something, we'll wander around both together and separately.  One of my favorite things is to come across him getting nailed good hard and deep from both ends.

How does it make you feel PGeoff?

• Moderators
1 hour ago, DarkroomTaker said:

Awesome drs,

Can i ask how it started with agreeing this?

Do you feel hornier?

Does he fuck you at the end or after everyone else?

He never used rubbers, and I was well past my time of using them when we met. So when we opened our relationship, we quickly agreed to keep playing bare. We played with other couples and an occasional other bottom or versatile, but it quickly became clear to both of us that me taking loads from other men was what turned both of us on the most. Even if he cannot be there to watch it he loves hearing about it. Most of the time he will fuck me last. 

• Upvote 1

On 9/25/2018 at 1:58 AM, drscorpio said:

He never used rubbers, and I was well past my time of using them when we met. So when we opened our relationship, we quickly agreed to keep playing bare. We played with other couples and an occasional other bottom or versatile, but it quickly became clear to both of us that me taking loads from other men was what turned both of us on the most. Even if he cannot be there to watch it he loves hearing about it. Most of the time he will fuck me last. 

That is so horny drs. If i had an active relationship, thwt is the sort of sexual relationship i would want. It is awesome...TY

Guest hairybud84

We're not together anymore but we once we started doing hookups/group fun together, we were hooked. He loved sharing me and seeing other men use me, hearing stories when I went out. Things ended for other reasons, but he still loves to hear my slutty stories. Said the next time I visit him, he's gonna have a good group to breed me.

On 9/24/2018 at 6:59 PM, DarkroomTaker said:

How does it make you feel PGeoff?

I'm a big fan of slutty pigs, so it's always a turn on watching any hot guy taking dick.  My fav is walking in on him at home and he's got some dude over buried in his ass and being totally surprised.  That one is hard to time, of course, so it doesn't happen much. 

But yeah, watching my bf have sex is hot.  Get's my dick nice and hard.  Sometimes it turns into a three way.  Sometimes I just watch.  Sometimes I slide in after and feel the cum in him.  Sometimes I end up getting the dick myself.  You never know, which is a big part of the fun.

• Upvote 2

On 9/24/2018 at 7:59 AM, ChainedBoy said:

Several times a year, we go to Steamworks, Chicago or The Club, St. Louis. Sometimes we splt up, other times we'll get a sling room and he will work the door, sending in Fuckers to use and breed my cunt. He likes knowing I'm getting knocked up by multiple strange cocks before sliding his own rod into my cum slicked pussy. It's a celebration of our sexuality.

I’m chatting with a man to date, someone who will do this for me and be my dom at home and lock my cock in a cage.

• Upvote 1

My ex used to take me to backrooms, beats and host private parties and one of his real turn ons was watching me get gangbanged. He loved watching other men fuck me and was active in encouraging them, arranging them and he loved to fuck me at the end of a session when I was fuly loaded up - he called it "riding the silk trail." When he picked up an inexperienced bottom he wanted to root he would get me to be an active participant in keeping the bottom calm while he fucked them and they got used to is thick 8" cock and I loved watching him fuck bottoms as much as he loved watching me get fucked.