Have you ever laughed at a guys dick (or had one laugh at yours)

Guest Cumlaut

Guest AmbertheTG75

Omg yes and it turns me on so much. Especially because I’m lucky if it gets 4 inches when I’m rock hard. Most guys call it my little sissy clitty. 

As a total cumdump I have never any cock huge or tiny. My ex always laughed at my small flaccid dick and plenty of tops have commented on how unhung I am but that does not worry me I am there to take cock and seed and the size of my dick is unimportant as is whether I cum or not.

it is a major turn on to me when guys laugh, tease and humiliate the fuck out of me about my little 2 inch dick.... especially while I am getting my fuckhole and throat worked over good at the same time by several guys... LOVE a BBC black fucker humiliating me!!!   OINK

my dick is little, i dont care because im a total bottom, i dont use it. i only want gay top men. so they dont care about my little dick, they want my pussy. im a woman in bed, i will enjoy any size cock. i love feeling a man cumm, big cock or small. i love pleaseing a man

Edited by slideinmedeep

Never in person, that’s just not nice...but I do have to admit I laughed when I read Stormy Daniels’ description of “someone’s” dick looking like Toad from Mario Bros...

4E3AEBB3-3359-4C9B-AFA2-F2556D7530F9.png

Edited by Qban
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

No, i never have, on either side.

i have about 7" and it's fairly girthy, not enormous, but never been laughed at for it even though i have a sub streak that loves when a Top ignores my cock or minimizes it, but that has nothing to do with size really, but function (inner). 

i have never laughed at or even had to stifle a laugh at another guys cock. i love men and it's just not in me to laugh at them. If i have any kind of disdain, it's usually for the guy who is so insecure that he laughs at others based on something as base as cock size (i mean truly laughs, not as part of a D/s scene where He is really being thoughtful). 

i used to cruise at this one park where there was a tall guy with orange hair. He was super shy, but obviously looking. i think he was shy because he had probably the smallest cock i have ever seen, it was short and thin, really was pinky sized. i pursued him on several occasions and finally got him to fuck me. He had a really hard time believing i wanted him to fuck me he was so self conscious about his size. The first couple of times i approached him, he came right out and told me that i wouldn't really want him and that he couldn't  fuck because he had a small cock. But i persisted and finally he relented. He was doing fine, but he just couldn't believe it himself and stopped and left. Made me sad, i really liked him and wished he could have accepted the fact of someone really wanting him.

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Like 3

I don't laugh at a guy for having a small dick, it's totally out of his control, and I feel it's really cruel to equate a guy's worth/masculinity to his dick size. Any sort of body shaming can cause self-esteem issues, exacerbate other mental health problems, and fuck with a guy's ability to have healthy relationships. I've know smaller guys who basically gave up on dating/hookups and became celibate, not because they wanted to be, but because they couldn't handle all the humiliation and rejection they got over something they had ZERO control over.

I have turned down sex from extremely small guys, only because it was awkward (sometimes literally impossible) for them to actually penetrate me. I feel the same way about guys with limp dicks. I don't laugh at them, but I'm not interested in a guy wasting my time when we both know his cock is not able to get the job done. But there's a HUGE difference between "Thanks but this isn't working for me" and "HAHA FUCK YOU SMALL-DICKED LOSER!!!!".

There might not be such a lack of tops if bitchy bottoms didn't make the under-endowed guys feel like nobody wants their dicks.

Edited by raunchycumslut

Guest GoneFishing
On 2/27/2019 at 3:22 PM, phukhole said:

Not a fan of that. If it's part of the scene, sure whatever gets him off, but I've always been conscious of my average cock. There's no way I'd ever laugh at a guy.  He's dealt the hand he's dealt.  As long as they get hard and shoot their load IN me, I'm a happy camper.  They might not be the BEST fucks I've ever had, but they're not ever the worst.  The worst fucks I've ever had were big guys who thought they were the shit.  Sorry, you're NOT the biggest I've ever taken...

True. Let’s love everyone ?

I have a fuck buddy who has a small thin cock. I prefer guys with cocks bigger than mine but I would never laugh or be mean to a guy with a small cock. My buddy knows how to work his tongue and his little pecker and leave me with a smile on my face.

Guest jaydedday

I have never laughed at a person for there measurements, but I have called people out for describing themselves as hung, providing a picture that doesn't prove this statement, and then not play with them when they show up with what is not the cock they showed. Yep it actually happens