fantasies about my cousins

hey hey all you dirty guys!! So i just got back from a family visit down in Texas. I am 27, gay, latino and white mixed, 6ft and about 165 lean athletic. This is all family I either haven't seen since i was a little kid or have never even met. My family and I were all at one of my aunts house waiting for all the other family members to show up, when in walks in this Latino hunk of a man. He had this great massive chest sticking out and basically about to rip open his tight black v-neck shirt that hugged is frame perfectly. He was wearing these jeans that hugged his thighs and perky ass perfectly also. I literally could not stop staring and focusing on the massive bulge in my pants ah oh my fucking god. His arms were huge and had the sexiest veins running through them. He was a bit older, has 3 kids but isn't married. He was probably about 6'1" or so. I wanted nothing more than to sit on his (probably uncut) cock having him fill my guts with his man meat and squeeze those massive pecs as i rode his cock. Now, i'm a top, but when i have fantasies usually i'm the one getting fucked. And i would gladly let my cousin fuck me hard and deep anywhere and anytime he wanted! breed my raw, fuck my throat, i don't even care! He was my obsession that night and for the past two nights since!!

After the gathering we went to my other aunts house to stay. When we walk in to get our sleeping arrangement situated for the night, i notice a couple of teenagers on the couch that I have not met or seen yet. My aunt introduces us and here comes this super sexy guy, my cousin. He is a senior (of age!) in high school, and oh so fucking sexy and cute! He is tall also, 6 ft or so, beautiful tan, slender like myself but a very nice build. His smile made me hard instantly too oh my god. He was helping move mattresses and stuff and that's when i was drooling, seeing his arms flex and him bending over making his jeans hug his thighs and tight little ass!! His girlfriend was over visiting and i was so jealous knowing she probably got her pussy pounded by his cock and i wanted to be her so baddddd. That night, i ended up stealing a couple pairs of his underwear!

I just got home from the trip and as soon as i got home i took the underwear out, checked for any type of stains and lucky me!!! there was some! they appear to be some kind of pre-cum stains! both pairs have some and they smell fucking amazing!! i pulled out a pic of my cousin(the first one i talked about) while one of the pairs of my other cousins underwear was in my face (oh fuck the sweet sweet smell of man and musk and a bit sour which makes me think he also is uncut) while jerking my throbbing cock with the other pair of underwear!

I never came so hard!! i will cherrish those briefs for a long time and never stop fantasising about my two sexy cousins doing whatever they want with me!

42317236_2275659529129696_5594004309571272704_n.jpg

42374655_271893933433979_7703627318345859072_n.jpg

42427615_271930316981818_7049615738897694720_n.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators

Moderator's Note: I could not find a way to remove the white background, so I reposted without it. Guys, remember to hit the "Post as plain text" link at the bottom of the edit window when you cut and paste onto the forum. 

hey hey all you dirty guys!! So i just got back from a family visit down in Texas. I am 27, gay, latino and white mixed, 6ft and about 165 lean athletic. This is all family I either haven't seen since i was a little kid or have never even met. My family and I were all at one of my aunts house waiting for all the other family members to show up, when in walks in this Latino hunk of a man. He had this great massive chest sticking out and basically about to rip open his tight black v-neck shirt that hugged is frame perfectly. He was wearing these jeans that hugged his thighs and perky ass perfectly also. I literally could not stop staring and focusing on the massive bulge in my pants ah oh my fucking god. His arms were huge and had the sexiest veins running through them. He was a bit older, has 3 kids but isn't married. He was probably about 6'1" or so. I wanted nothing more than to sit on his (probably uncut) cock having him fill my guts with his man meat and squeeze those massive pecs as i rode his cock. Now, i'm a top, but when i have fantasies usually i'm the one getting fucked. And i would gladly let my cousin fuck me hard and deep anywhere and anytime he wanted! breed my raw, fuck my throat, i don't even care! He was my obsession that night and for the past two nights since!!

After the gathering we went to my other aunts house to stay. When we walk in to get our sleeping arrangement situated for the night, i notice a couple of teenagers on the couch that I have not met or seen yet. My aunt introduces us and here comes this super sexy guy, my cousin. He is a senior (of age!) in high school, and oh so fucking sexy and cute! He is tall also, 6 ft or so, beautiful tan, slender like myself but a very nice build. His smile made me hard instantly too oh my god. He was helping move mattresses and stuff and that's when i was drooling, seeing his arms flex and him bending over making his jeans hug his thighs and tight little ass!! His girlfriend was over visiting and i was so jealous knowing she probably got her pussy pounded by his cock and i wanted to be her so baddddd. That night, i ended up stealing a couple pairs of his underwear!

I just got home from the trip and as soon as i got home i took the underwear out, checked for any type of stains and lucky me!!! there was some! they appear to be some kind of pre-cum stains! both pairs have some and they smell fucking amazing!! i pulled out a pic of my cousin(the first one i talked about) while one of the pairs of my other cousins underwear was in my face (oh fuck the sweet sweet smell of man and musk and a bit sour which makes me think he also is uncut) while jerking my throbbing cock with the other pair of underwear!

I never came so hard!! i will cherrish those briefs for a long time and never stop fantasising about my two sexy cousins doing whatever they want with me!