gay cartoonists

pozboy

I think we should honour the great and horny gay cartoonists on here, such as Tom of Finland, who said if he didn't have an erection while he was drawing, there was something wrong. I love The Hun too, and Matt's bodybuilders. And the great Greasetank! Any other ideas?

Greasetank gang.jpg

Matt 3.jpg

the Hun 3.jpg

Tom of Finland.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Greasetank was the hottest sado-masochist ever - before him, I never realised how many guys wanted to be raped, beaten and generally fucked up, but they'd queue round the block for abuse - it was clear he was going to be taken offline, and he duly was, but not before he'd twisted a lot of guy's imaginations - look him up!

• Like 2

On 9/26/2018 at 10:31 AM, pozboy said:

Greasetank was the hottest sado-masochist ever - before him, I never realised how many guys wanted to be raped, beaten and generally fucked up, but they'd queue round the block for abuse - it was clear he was going to be taken offline, and he duly was, but not before he'd twisted a lot of guy's imaginations - look him up!

Where is that block and that cue..will beat all of them?

Tom of Finland has always been one of my favourite gay cartoons. Besides being extremely hot the men are horny and cruising 24/7. To call them well equipped would be the understatement of the year. Also, I like that they really know how to dress ... love how their obscenely tight pants clings to their bulges. In fact, in my next life, I want to be a Tom of Finland guy ?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Dane said:

Tom of Finland has always been one of my favourite gay cartoons. Besides being extremely hot the men are horny and cruising 24/7. To call them well equipped would be the understatement of the year. Also, I like that they really know how to dress ... love how their obscenely tight pants clings to their bulges. In fact, in my next life, I want to be a Tom of Finland guy ?

Dead right - that's how all men should be, and rubbers banned forever

• Upvote 1

For an excellent sampler of the work of a number of contemporary artists in gay male erotica, I highly recommend a book titled Stripped: The Illustrated Male  (2006, Bruno Gmünder), if you can find it. 

53155B81-8F9B-4B79-867A-7C765FB372D9.jpeg.a9d8d917bd74ea0306da0d8b763e4504.jpeg

It’s probably out of print, but the publisher, Bruno Gmünder, is very much still in business, and you can find book compilations of some of the best in the field. Go to brunogmuender.com. It’s a German site, but look under Büchen (books) and then Comics. They don’t just have books, either. If you want to dress like a Tom of Finland man, they can set you up. They also have the single most horrifying ass plug I have ever seen. Leave it to the Germans...