Suddenly Situationally Aware

Outside of hookup sites, I am probably 99.99% oblivious to tops who fuck bears, tops who fuck bare and tops with poz cum wanting to do the other 2. This is about the .01% moment when it seemed to click for me in a non-hookup website. A week ago I finally knowingly took a raw poz cock, he was undetectable but we all start this path somewhere. I never once questioned doing it and I think that helped me really understand my role as a raw bottom whore. Anyway I think this liberation clued me into seeing the signs while out in the real world of those who also engage in hot bare times.

Our house is much older and needs some efficiency upgrades and wife and I selected windows as our first upgrade to help cut our costs and stretch her money further. Though the cost of them AND the installation was pretty steep. I am a house husband so when time came for the windows to be installed I stuck around. Turned out the installation was subcontracted out and they only assigned one guy for the work. He was not very happy as it was a lot of windows. He was a 6' tall, semi fit, black guy and he mentioned that it would probably take 3 days to finish since he was the only one assigned. No big deal for us but I did feel for him.

As he was unloading windows from his trailer and his shirt raised up in front I noticed what seemed like a biohazard tattoo. Since he was dark skinned and it was black inked I shook it off as wishful thinking and that it was probably a sun or star burst or something. He got to doing his work upstairs first and I surfed the web downstairs. At one point I realized I had not showered and figured oh well, just as I thought that he came downstairs for something and as he got closer to me he did a stretch and with a much better view the distinct biohazard tattoo was obvious. I shook inside, could I really make this happen? I took the moment to compliment his ink, which he appreciated, then I asked if it had any significance to him, as it seemed really bad ass to me. He smirked and I could tell he was going to skirt the truth, he said "Just that if you see this tattoo coming at you, you best be ready." I laughed to show him I was chill. He then went back upstairs and I started panting at the thought of seducing this guy and getting him to breed me in my bed. But would he on the job?

I went upstairs with the idea of taking a shower, cleaning out, and forgetting he was there walking out nude on him. He was just finishing up in one room and I quickly jumped into my master bath before he could say anyting so as to keep the accident real. I wasted no time washing and took considerable effort to douche out deep. FInally I was done and when the water and fan were off I could hear he was in my bedroom working. I grabbed a towel but did not put on and just opened the door and walked out. No idea if I can act but he seemed genuinely surprised and lazily draped over me but made sure I never actually covered anything up. I apologized, thanked him for not freaking out too bad and said  I was worried that I would have learned what it feels like to have that tattoo come at me. I noticed all the sweat glistening on his body and said maybe he should hop in the shower to cool off now as well. He laughed and said that his tattoo was not really a warning of harm and more like a beacon that once you engage it you will get on a path you will stay on forever and enjoy. My hole started twitching and my head started spinning trying to think of what to do next. I just wanted to grab him and tell him to ravage me but did not know if he liked bi married to a woman bears and did not want to have him narcing to my wife or worse quiting the job.

PART 2 soon.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 17

Part 2

I will admit I had made some mistakes as a young teen. Never did anything illegal but felt invincible and cocky. Being closeted and gay did not help. I do not remember specifically when I got HIV but I know I could not tell anyone. Mostly because my support structure would fall apart, everyone believed I was this tough and rough straight dude but if anyone really looked into my past they would notice a distinct lack of girls. For awhile I avoided playing around with even other dudes, took my meds and kept myself healthy. In the meantime I started my own general contractor firm. Early on I was making bank and my inner fuck pig started to come out. It was after visiting some clubs I learned of the poz barebacking community. I was not entirely on board but I felt relieved that there were groups of men I could have sex with and not feel guilty afterward. Then the economy turned and suddenly I had to make cut backs, on staff, on benefits, even for myself. So now I am 2 months into not taking meds and probably at a pretty high viral load, and I am very very horny all the time. I lied to another firm about the size of my work crew and bid higher with the promise I could get these windows put in pretty fast. The money would go a long way to getting me health insurance again.

I was nervous to meet the homeowner because I was afraid he would ask too many questions about my excuse for just me doing the work. He seemed a okay with everything I told him. My inner horn dog had me thinking he would pass as a cute bear, pasty white skin, moderately hairy, definitely large flabby ass.  The kind I have pounded in the bath houses. and loaded deep with my undetectable loads (most wanted poz so I just told them that is what I was).  I had to actively avoid thinking about it to get my work going. Eyes on the prize as it were. It was going fine he seemed chill hanging downstairs while I did work upstairs, it was so hot out and I was distracted by thoughts of that ass of his bouncing on my hard shaft that I kept having to go downstairs to get the right tools. Then something very odd happened, he made a comment about my biohazard tattoo that I have around my belly button. I almost got the sense that he was fishing for a specific answer, that he was not as suburban dad oblivious as he appeared. His laugh was cute and disarming and I forcibly set my mind to getting him out of my head.

I was finally finishing up one room and getting ready to start another when I realized I had not seen nor heard him milling about. Maybe he got comfortable enough to leave for lunch. I decided to work on the master bedroom since the sun was not shining in there yet when I noticed the sound of running water. I figured we are all adults and he must know what he was doing. The water stopped and I was just setting down the first window when this perfect specimen of a bear walked out his bathroom door completely nude, wet and completely shocked I was there. It took my entire mental abilities to stop from getting a massive erection. We nervously laughed it off as an honest mistake and then he commented about my biohazard tattoo. I thought for a second maybe he thought I was dangerous from my previous answer so I said the first thing I could think to let him know without saying it that I am more 'lover' than hater.  His response to that, his lack of fear standing there naked to a very sweaty fit black man got me realizing maybe he was a bear after all. But I was scrambling on how to proceed. What if he was not, what if he reported me to the guy who hired me, I really needed this job under my belt. I really really needed to be deep in his ass flooding him with my poz seed. What could I do?

PART 3 soon

Edited by versamarried
  • Like 13
  • Upvote 3

• 3 months later...

Part 3

The pause between his comment and my conflicting thoughts of whether I could really get this poz cock in me, get him to seed me deep knowing there could be real consequences seemed like an eternity. Thankfully an eternity in my mind is not that long, especially when my mind takes over and decides to get it what it wants, no needs. Words came out of my mouth I did not think I could ever say openly and the look on his face and how his jaw dropped at first and then lead to a devious grin showed he was just as taken aback. I remember him asking me if I was sure, that he would/could not pull out and would not ask again. I nodded and licked my lips and he said something about how we have to be quick because he had not cum in forever and was ready to bust just from the thought of our situation. Finally it seemed like my brain released it's total control and I could understand what I was saying. I told him, "It's a good thing I am all cleaned and prepped." and walked over to my bed and got on all fours, and he had already dropped his pants. I looked to the mirror on the wall to my right. It looked amazing with my white ass in perfect breeding position and he was behind me with all of his other clothes on and a nice 8" thick cock fully erect already. He asked about a lube and I said he could use his poz spit.

With that I felt his moist cock slowly press on my neg virigin, to fully poz cock, hole. He moaned as he got past my opening and slid in deep. He let out a 'Damn, so tight, so good' gasp. I pushed back and forth a little and he took the hint. He went full tilt pumping me and grabbing my hips, I could tell it really must have been a long time for him because he seemed so in lust and heat, pumping hard and I could feel his sweat dripping on my back and ass cheeks. He pushed my head down and ordered me to get my ass up more and he kept thrusting away. Finally he took in a big deep breath and let out a loud "Fuck!!! I am cumming in this perfect married ass, ahhhh!!" and kepy pumping away as his cock shot spurt after spurt of his toxic seed. He stopped thrusting and held himself deep after about the 5th spurt and he ordered me to milk my new master cock. I squeezed my hole over and over and he pumped about 4 more squirts. Finally he started to go soft and I could feel him plop out. He then spoke "Oh wow that hole is totally creamed up now." just as my hole squirted out some of his load on its own. I stayed there and wondered what now? As if he knew what I was thinking he said, "Best stay like that so you can absorb as much of my DNA into you, I will just get back to work.", then let out a very quiet, "fuck, damn". I did as he said and just enjoyed my new squishy hole. Hoping maybe he would come back for sloppy seconds.

Part 4 hopefully sooner than 3.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 4

Part 4

I could not believe what I was hearing and it took me a minute to parse what he had said. Something about finally transforming into a true cumdump like he was meant to be. Right before all my backed up charged cum took control of my soul I made sure we were on the same page. Though honestly looking back he never stood a chance, married or not, cheating or not, that bare ass was going to have my seed in him. It took all my energy to not blast my poz seed everywhere seeing that pasty white ass shimmy to the bed, seeing it get in the prone position. I dropped my pants and pulled my briefs just down enough to let my throbbing cock out. Fuck this would be hard to not bust. I tried thinking this dude was married and wife was going to be exposed to poz cum in some fashion in an attempt to temper my cock. Somehow that thought just made me go into a fuck zone.

I pressed my rod onto his tight puckered hole and slowly saw my dark meat spread and push into his white body. I kept thinking other thoughts rather than the supreme hotness of seeing my cock slowly force his cum hole to adjust. I was thrusting pretty good and I realized he was definitely no stranger to cock as he took me just fine. That is when any hesitation I had about his situation disappeared. This dude has totally been fucking quite awhile and whatever his business was was exactly this his business. But my business right now was laying pipe, seeding deep and installing windows (eventually). I felt all my poz seed welling deep down in my and finally I could not longer hold back and released a torrent of jizz. I could feel his sphincter tighten as I shot spurt after spurt of my potent DNA. Was absolutely amazing feeling my cock get milked. Finally I held still and he still milked me for all I had.

After I went soft and pulled out I needed to get my head back into the window game so I stalled and just said to wait there and let my fluids do their job. I pulled my drawers up and looked as my seed was spilling out on its own. I was in heaven as I went to another room to start working knowing this dude was going to convert for sure. Hopefully that meant more sessions but I first need to get some windows done.

Part 5 someday soon.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1