PreP query

Wannabe-cumdump

I want to start taking PreP. I’ve had this fantasy for years about getting a hotel room, placing an ad on Craigslist with my room number/telephone number and inviting guys looking for an anonymous bareback bottom over. I’d be naked on the bed, doggy style, ass lubed up and wearing a eye mask for total discretion.

i would love to be bred by multiple guys. Would I be safe doing this if I took daily PreP?

cheers for your time

• Upvote 1

Definitely, many take multiple loads up their asses with no issue. I take PrEP because I only bareback. In fact, there have only been three confirmed cases out of many hundreds of thousands taking PrEP.  It is 99.99 percent effective.

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

There's no such thing as safe this side of the grave, but certainly you would be safer. Chances of getting HIV in that scenario would be small (not zero). Don't forget that your chances of getting other things would be the same... syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, hepatitis, robbed, etc.  Responsible healthcare providers usually insist that you get tested for those first three every 3-6 months while you're taking PrEP, and in my experience that's a damn good idea. They aren't necessarily things you'll notice and prompt treatment is important, especially for syphilis (it gets harder to treat if it stays in your body longer.

Totally agree with bicep......I fantasized about doing so many things I never thought I'd actually do, but that has all changed.  I fuck raw with anyone that turns me on - and some that don't turn me on if I'm cumdumping - no questions asked.  I used to fantasize most about being in orgies full of vers guys, everyone fucking everyone......now they are real life for me very frequently, virtually zero "worries" except the stis like others have said.  Be prepared, since they will be pretty inevitable from my experience.  Get on PrEP and join all the other sleazy sluts and studs without fear!!

• Upvote 2

On 9/30/2018 at 7:34 AM, justsexnowatl said:

Totally agree with bicep......I fantasized about doing so many things I never thought I'd actually do, but that has all changed.  I fuck raw with anyone that turns me on - and some that don't turn me on if I'm cumdumping - no questions asked.  I used to fantasize most about being in orgies full of vers guys, everyone fucking everyone......now they are real life for me very frequently, virtually zero "worries" except the stis like others have said.  Be prepared, since they will be pretty inevitable from my experience.  Get on PrEP and join all the other sleazy sluts and studs without fear!!

I was doing the same as your reality now, but without prep - for almost 20 years - it's a miracle I'm not positive, but now that I've been tested I stopped, because I have Hep B and latest syphilis.  My doctor is hoping the Hep B  goes away within a year, and three shots of penecillin hopefully took care of the syphillis, but I'm worried that if I ever got back on the saddle, I'd get Hep C - all the others you can get rid of...thoughts about Hep C? 

There is medicine that's effective for Hep C but insanely expensive from what I understand.......and how much do you end up spreading it around before you find out.  I have dodged that bullet, but ALL the stds I really want to avoid.  The older I get, the more "issues" there already are to deal with even when you don't really have any health issues.  Somehow I am always at the dr even though I'm totally healthy lol.  But still, if a hot guy wants to fuck I can't seem to say "no" even (or especially) if it's an extra sleazy situation.  

• Upvote 2

First of all: A majority of cases of HepC were already treatable / curable with the old medication. But that was often a 6-12 months horrorshow of therapy (especially due to the interferon) with a likelihood - depending on the genotype of the virus - of often more than 20% that the therapy was not successful. With Sofosbuvir it is only 3 months in most cases (i.e. half the time), far fewer side effects and a success rate much closer to 100% on the first try.

Cases of chronic Hep B are more seldom, but do exist. They are, however, other than HepC, completely preventable: Simply by getting VACCINATED.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

To the best of my knowledge: Hep D is a coinfection (i.e. you get infected with Hep D at the same time as Hep B  ) or superinfection (you already have chronic Hep B and acquire Hep D on top) that only occurs in connection with Hepatitis B. Successful vaccination against Hep B thusly means that you don't have to worry about Hep D.

Hep E also usually doesn't become chronic in patients with a working immune system, though the acute phase can be severe.

So if you don't want to worry about Hepatitis, as a Westerner this means:

1.) Get vaccinated against Hep A + Hep B. You're protected against Hep D as well.

2.) Talk to your doctor about your risks and options regarding Hep E if you are travelling / working a in region where it's rampant (parts of Africa / Asia).

3.) Know about the risk factors when it comes to Hep C, especially when you are into violent fisting etc., IV drugs etc.

4.) Know that today Hep C is curable in most cases, but threatment can either be grueling (depression, fatigue, nausea with the classical treatment options) or insanely expensive with new options like Sofosbuvir (I've heard prices between 40,000 Euros in the EU and 90.000 Dollars in the US for a typical course of treatment).

5.) Know which risks you are willing to take and adjust your behaviour accordingly.

6.) Relax.

7.) FUCK

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...