Best places where there is a fuckbench

Guest Dickmagnet

Guest Dickmagnet

Wanted to know where are the best places that have fuck benches, Not slings but real fuck benches - Can be a sauna or club in & around London. Other places & info appreciated too & please be specific with details like how dark etc etc etc as always thanks ahead guys for all the info & input.

Yup I was also going to mention Greenhouse Sauna in Luton. There is a bench and a cage in one of the rooms on the second floor. The cage lid is padded and 'the right height' so you can use that if the bench is occupied. 

I've always found the guys here kinda shy - especially as compared to some of the reports on this site written about guys exploits in saunas or bathhouses  in other countries. Maybe it is the British 'reserve' - I don't know... but I've spent long periods in the slings and bench at Greenhouse and found guys to be very shy to get involved. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2018 at 8:09 AM, AirmaxAndy said:

Yup I was also going to mention Greenhouse Sauna in Luton. There is a bench and a cage in one of the rooms on the second floor. The cage lid is padded and 'the right height' so you can use that if the bench is occupied. 

I've always found the guys here kinda shy - especially as compared to some of the reports on this site written about guys exploits in saunas or bathhouses  in other countries. Maybe it is the British 'reserve' - I don't know... but I've spent long periods in the slings and bench at Greenhouse and found guys to be very shy to get involved. 

Really- Go there quite a lot for the Wednesday naked days and always get my hole loaded on the bench, over the cage or in one of the slings. 

On 10/17/2018 at 11:25 AM, 1hornyjohn said:

Really- Go there quite a lot for the Wednesday naked days and always get my hole loaded on the bench, over the cage or in one of the slings. 

Hm sounds like Wednesdays are worth a try. I always imagined weekends would be busiest so only tend to visit saturday or sunday afternoons or evenings. 

Not many saunas left but they all have cabins with beds at the right height for breeding and comfortable to being bred.
Leave the door open for a public show? Towel over your head if you want to be anonymous? Guys love to join a slut being banged!