Restaurant manager offers something not on the menu

Authors note: Usually I write from the bottoms perspective but I think I'm going to try from the top today. 

Hi. My name is Chris and I'm a gay 45 year old white male. For years I hid my sexuality until I just couldn't take it any longer. I was married with a kid but I craved cock. Getting cock was much easier than I realized. I would frequent the adult bookstore cruising for cock. I tried to play safe and found myself in a relationship with what I thought was a great guy. How wrong I was. He was very abusive so I started fucking around on him. I didn't play safe anymore and I loved it. One day this cute kid comes into the restaurant looking for a job. Immediately my cock twitched wanting to fuck this kid but I really wasn't sure if he was gay or not. The main manager hired the kid and I set out trying to fuck him. I flirted with him but in front of the ladies he played straight. Eventually he started hanging out at my place to get away from his parents. One evening at my place he confessed that he was gay and he wanted me to introduce him to the lifestyle. I said yes and started by just letting him suck my cock and balls. I didn't want to rush him into getting fucked yet. His mouth felt amazing. Josh was definitely born to suck cock. Although he would come over quite often and suck my cock I still felt the desire to be fucked myself. So I played around with other men to satisfy my desires. I always got fucked bareback because it just felt better. Then one night at work I get a phone call from one of the guys that fucked me. He told me he just tested poz and I needed to get tested myself. I freaked out. I went the next day and got tested. And yes I tested poz. And now I had a new mission. Josh is going to get fucked bareback by me whether he wants to or not. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 6

Part 2:

I planned my attack on Josh on a Monday night after work. I brought some anal beads and lube from home. After closing I took him to the back and had him strip. I told him tonight was the night I was going to pop his cherry. I told him to bend over as I lubed up the anal beads. I first put a finger up his ass to loosen him up and to scratch inside his ass. He said it hurt but I didn't  care. After removing my finger I noticed some blood. Perfect. Then I inserted the anal beads and fucked him rough with them to make sure he was loose and bleeding more. Josh  cried out a couple of times but I didn't care. After several minutes of preparing his ass I removed the anal beads and to my satisfaction it was red and brown. I threw the anal beads down and slid my cock right up his ass in one plunge. Josh jumped which I was anticipating so I grabbed him by the hips and forcefully brought him back onto my cock. My cock is 7 inches and on the thick side so I knew his ass would know I was there. After a few minutes the little bitch started to relax and was fucking himself on my cock. Not my fault he didn't ask for a condom. After several minutes of him fucking my cock I was ready to cum. I grabbed him by the hips and started fucking him faster. In no time I shot several huge squirts inside his ass. I pulled out and saw his blood on my cock. Mission accomplished. We both left satisfied and I guess I made the bitch sore because he missed the next three days of work saying he was sick. Little does he know about sick is. Unfortunately the anal beads and lube were left at the restaurant and so I lost my job because of that. I don't care. Breeding and pozzing that bitch was worth it. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 6