Two at at Time!

I had just moved to Caswell where I had gotten a job at the new factory. They told me that I needed to get a physical examination before I could start work. I picked Dr. Ferguson’s name out of the phone book and when I called, his secretary, Mary, assured me that she could “squeeze” me into the doctor’s busy schedule.

The waiting room looked kind of full, but promptly at 3 pm, Mary called my name. She also called out “Carlos Mendez” and showed the both of us into one of the examination rooms. She drew some blood from each of us and left the room.

The doctor bustled in, saying, “Hi…I’m Dr. Ferguson. my apologies…my secretary overbooked my appointments today, so I’m having to see some of my patients two at a time. Why don’t you both get undressed?”

The guy named Carlos was a super skinny Latino. He almost raced to get out of his clothes. A smile spread across his face as he watched me bare myself before him. Maybe he was gay like me. His body looked really nice. Just the kind I’m attracted to. His dick was half-hard and hung heavily between his legs. I couldn’t help but notice…right on the shaft…he had a scorpion tattoo! Fuck, that was HOT! I tore my eyes from his cock and looked up to find him grinning at me. He ran his tongue across his lips which made me blush.

The doctor measured our weights, temperatures, blood pressures…all the usual stuff. Meanwhile, I couldn’t help myself and I kept sneaking admiring glances at Carlos’ impressive equipment.

The doc spoke to me.

“Jeremy, I’ll start with you, so hop up on the table.”

He gave me the once over. While he was examining me, there was a knock on the door and Mary returned and handed some paperwork to the doctor. He read the material and turned to me.

“So, Jeremy, I’ve got your test results. Your liver functions are fine and your STD screening shows all negative findings. That includes your HIV test. You are officially HIV-NEGATIVE.”

He nodded towards Carlos. “Sorry we can’t say the same about Carlos here. As you can see from his colorful choice of tattoos, he tested HIV-positive several weeks ago. He hasn’t started taking medication yet, so his Viral Level is extremely high right now. As you can tell, that hasn’t affected his ability to achieve erections.”

I turned and looked at Carlos. Indeed, he was sporting a hard-on, stiffly pointing toward the ceiling. Pre-cum was oozing from the tip.

While the doctor finished my exam, I noticed Carlos making a phone call although I couldn’t make out his whispered conversation.

Five minutes later there came another knock at the door. Mary stuck her head in and said, “Doctor, there’s a man out here that insists on speaking to you.”

Dr. Ferguson shrugged his shoulders and said, “Will you gentlemen excuse me for a few minutes?”

As soon as the door closed behind the doc, Carlos jumped up and came over, his stiff cock bobbing in front of him. He rubbed his hand across my chest and said, “Seeing you lying here all naked and everything, I got kinda turned on. And when I heard your test results, that got me real hard.” His hands roamed my flesh and soon I felt his fingers probing my sphincter.

“As soon as I saw you…your tight little body…and heard that you were negative…well, I just knew that I was gonna get me summa that!”

His head jerked toward the waiting room. “You hear that out there? That’s my cousin, Luis, causing a scene. That’ll give us some time. Come on, Baby! We’ve only got a few minutes. Pull your knees back for Carlos!”

Everything was happening so fast. I blurted out, “But…!”

He interrupted, “You think I’m hot, don’t you?”

I responded, “Yeah, but…!”

He added, “I saw you looking at my big dick. You want that dick, don’t you?”

Any resistance was rapidly draining out of me. I weakly replied, “Yeah, but…!”

Carlos wheedled, “Spread your legs for me, Baby! Let me take care of business!”

I knew where this was headed but, without a second thought, I did as I was told.

He said, “I ain’t gonna take long, Baby! I gotta 5-day load just waitin’ to get out! All for you, Baby!”

He hopped up on the table and draped my legs over his shoulders. He spat once and smeared spit on his dick. Spat again and used his fingers to massage it into my hole. This was going way too fast.

He lined up his cock with my hole and pushed with his hips. My sphincter was no match for him and he suddenly was a couple of inches deep inside me. He gave one more powerful thrust and I felt his balls squish up against mine.

He was no gentle lover. He immediately began to fuck me at a furious pace! The room was filled with sharp slapping noises as his flesh banged into mine blended with the sounds of my incoherent moans.

How had this all happened so FAST? Here I was, being bunny fucked by this hot Latino guy. I could tell from his ragged breathing that he was about to erupt in me…ready to flood my insides with toxic cum.

And then it happened. His body locked against mine as spasms racked his frame. He cried out, “Yeah, bitch! Giving you my GIFT! You make sure you give my AIDS Babies a nice home!” After he had emptied himself into me, he clambered off the table and returned to his seat against the wall. I just lay there, stunned by the events and out of breath.

Carlos said, “That was one hot fuck, Baby! I wonder if I knocked you up?

Suddenly the door opened and Dr. Ferguson came back in. He strode over to the table and said, “Now…where were we? I think I was about to check your prostate gland.”

He asked me to pull my legs back and apart, and as I did so, I could feel cum leaking from my ass. I turned beet red with embarrassment.

Dr. Ferguson frowned and said, “That’s funny! I didn’t notice this before.”

Carlos winked at me.

thZ2J6M8KH.jpg

• Like 25
  • Upvote 13